A different kind of workplace

Started by Lady Jenn, April 12, 2016, 04:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

It is your first day of work at a new job, but this is very different to any other workplace you've been in. It is run by a man in a company whose staff is otherwise female, a fact he exploits on numerous occasions. He regularly spanks his employees and has slept with many of them. Whether out of fear that they can't get another job or enjoying the experience few quit their jobs.

Into this environment you step. How will you react to the strange way of life that exists within this work place?

I won't start the RP until I know someone is interested. If you are interested feel free to reply here or even PM me, especially if you have any other questions. I don't bite honest :)

Nyela

what do you look for in a writing partner? this sounds fun to do but I will admit at times I fizzle out on my replies but I do try and do long ones.
Clear Skies and Safe Flying!

Lady Jenn

To be honest my only firm...well, maybe expectation is a bit strong a word, but certainly hope is someone who replies as regularly as they can, beyond that I'm pretty open-minded

Nyela

I will certainly do my best. I'm pretty much on here all the time so I can reply a lot during the day. if I can't for some reason, i'll shoot a PM your way to let you know. I know this Saturday's out. unfortunately I have a funeral to go to but I'm free the rest of the time mostly all day long

Lady Jenn

I'm busy most of this weekend anyway so don't worry about it :-)

Do you want to do a skelly first?

Nyela

sorry if this sounds dumb lol what's a skelly?

Lady Jenn

Character description (why it's called skelly I'm not entirely sure lol), like name, age, what they look like, a bit of backstory about how they got to where they are in the story

Nyela

ah a bio sheet!

Name: Nicole (Nikki for short)

Looks: 5'4 long brown hair, hazel eyes, 48DD breasts, rounded heart shaped ass, thin and fit

History: Born to wealthy parents, Nikki's always had everything she ever wanted. She loves to work for what she earns though and straight out of college, she applied at the office of a wealthy executive.

Lady Jenn

That's a great bio (if there was a thumbs-up emote here I'd use it lol). Do you want my bio sheet?

Nyela

Lady Jenn

I hadn't actually thought of one tbh, good nudge to remind me to come up with one XD

Nyela

lol no worries. when you're ready to start the RP let me know ;) looking forward to it.

Lady Jenn

Name: Sam

Looks: 6', short brown hair, blue eyes, heavily muscled build.

History: Inheriting his dad's company when he died, Sam has found he enjoys being strict with his staff. He only reveals this taste to workers when they apply for the job.

(anything else you want to know or shall I go ahead and start the RP?)

Nyela

Lady Jenn

Nyela