Two - light/NC -twins - jealousy - etc.

Started by Photo, July 26, 2012, 12:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Photo

Welcome to this very particular solo RP request.

My name is Photo, and I find myself overwhelmed by the amount of RP's I'm in, usually. And it makes my posting move at slow speeds some times, but I really enjoy writing good stories, realistic characters, and this is an offshoot of a novel that I'm starting to write.

I'm expecting this to happen on the forums, with one partner (preferably female).

The hook:

Twins, Gwendolyn and Chelsea have an un-ignorable beauty about them. While Chelsea would have been a perfectly normal person on her own, she is burdened with her twin sister. Gwendolyn is a bit of a deviant, and her passion for lust puts both of them in to constant dramatic turmoil. All of Chelsea's exes wanted to fuck Gwen, and all of Gwen's exes wanted the twin fantasy. Low and behold, these two girls kind of hate each other. however, being sisters, their fates are bound together and they will likely come together more than they ever thought possible before their differences can ever be set aside.

i'll probably be playing Gwen, but I can play Chelsea's part as well. My partner in this case would play the other twin, and then I would DM the RP, controlling most of the NPC's. Incest is not a required feild in this RP, but I'll be making an exception if possible. (I usually do not do incest, this is the only story that I've pitched that really calls for it, I think). That being said, these two sisters do NOT have to get physical. The story can happen if they are too afraid to fuck each other (or if the players are too nauseated by the idea).

aside from these two girls being involved with (a guy/or two), I have no specific ideas. So, feel free to apply your kinks anywhere. I'll accept replies in this thread, and PM's

The pictures

This is really just image storage in case this game ever picks up. feel free to ignore the obvious blonde trend.

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Photo

OP #2

I'll be using this post to help with the organization of the RP, and it's preperation period.

the votes

PHOTOS - one - three - six

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA