Kidnapped by a vampire!

Started by Xanthus, March 31, 2010, 02:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthus

Kidnapped by a vampire you say?
And you like it? Naughty girl. >:)
This is The Belmont Coven in short it is a vampire based story.
It revolved around a single man that had transpired life and death it self. He became more then a man and monster ever could. He became a legend. A living god among mortal men and women. But what happens to a legened when faced with time? When civilizations rose and fell like weeds around you? What happens to the legened, nay the person behind the legened?
This story will take place in modern America. In the heart of LA. Donovan being an ancient Vampire, the only one of his blood line finally reaches out to humanity and snatches two young fertile women to keep him company. Refusing to turn them untill they are broken and begging for him like two dogs in heat. Not untill they are devoted to him and only him.

This story will start out as a nc but through him is immortality and the greatest pleasures a woman can ever feel. Its only natural to fall in love with him right? Even if you have to share him with another.

This is my characters old profile...at least a third of it. Lol I'm sure you don't want the weapons list or abilities or any extra stuff I had in 'er.

Name: Donovan BelMont
Nick Name: Don
Alias: Phantom, the Illusionist
Race: Vampire
Sex: Male
Class: Warrior
Position: Once a General, Now nothing
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 lbs
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Gray-White
Hair: White
-Length: shoulder
-Style: free falling slightly combed back

Crush: None
Slave: None
Pet's: None
Distinguishing marks: Elaborate Tattoo over chest, arms and Back.
Personality: Emotionally distant. Void of passions, depressed and very angry.
Faults:  blood lust, or is it just lust?

Here is the original photos I had from the rp I once had with don. It was a five year rp. Very good but no adult settings. So I want that now :D I would like to recreate it. tell the story from another view. The good view. So I will need two players to play the girls. I am open to changing the way they look. Its not a problem of you want to play a more exotic woman. Hell ill even encourage it! Hahaha 

Donovan and the girls

The girls

The favorite

My name is Caye I'm not your knight in shining armor. I'm not your prince charming. I am the King of Kings the original Savage Knight. Call me a tyrant, fear me, hate me, even love me. But in the end i will own you and you will be mine.

ScorpioQueen

oo lala. I'll play the favorite. :)
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Carlissa

Does there really have to be a favorite? I mean, it's unfair to the other girl...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Tydorei

heh heh, well life is not fair. I wouldn't mind playing the 'third wheel'.

ScorpioQueen

hehe i like the sound of that Tydorei. :)
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!