Justice League rpg.

Started by VoluptuousVixen, March 21, 2011, 06:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Well I simply meant that given the high-risk status of Earth the Guardians might wish to send a veteran lantern rather than allow who ever Hal's ring found to 'learn the ropes' on Earth.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RubySlippers

I'm just saying usually the ring chose its replacement from worthy beings on the world its on and they had to learn by doing maybe with a Guardian giving a few pointers if needed.

NosCorventius

Actually if you look at the few times the Ring has been passed on it follows a simple Standard Operating Protocol. 1. find the nearest inhabited planet. 2. Chose a champion that fits the Spectrum's qualifications. In the case of the Green Lanterns it is a creature who possesses great will power. 3. Secure Champion and neutralize any immediate threat. 4. Relocate newly recruited Lantern to OA for Basic Training.

While it is possible for a Guardian to interfer with this process he would have had to be present at the prior Lanterns death to do so and gathered the ring personally. Otherwise the rings SOP takes over and the new Lantern will have just returned from OA recently, a honorary replacement member of JLA as per their treaty with OA. Most of the returning members will not be happy about the replacement but they can't stop him from joining. They couldn't stop Kyle Reiner no matter how they felt about someone stealing Hals costume and strutting around the place and they won't be able to stop your Character either Urban no matter who he/she is.

Comes done to choice really. Do you want a back story where you are the Guardians appointed Champion after the greatest of all Lanterns failed? or do you prefer to be the new guy with a really big mask to fill?

VoluptuousVixen

Sorry for my long two week absence. My internet conection was down. As ive moved home. And I couldn`t get any adult websights on my phone. So After much thought I decided on takeing on Cheeta as my villianess. MAKES sense as she`s my heroines greatest foe.
so we now have an Injustice League to fight our Justice League. Luthor, Joker, Black Adam, the contessa etc etc...

TALKTOMEGUY: we do have a Green Arrow but If you really want Connor Hawk then you can have him. But I think powers wise we could do with an Animal Man type on the team. The more metta humans the better. If this group is a success I may do a Teen Titans spin off so you could allways reserve Connor for if and when that gets off the ground.

BIOS people. And thank you to those of you who have posted them. Waiting on Batman, Hawkgirl and the Flash.
Antitoch has sparked debat over requesitng a GREEN LANTERN. Ive said if he really wants Hal he can have him.
But waht aobut Kyle, Jon ore Guy? All are great characters.

Im GM of the game.

we might also be getting  a ORACLE join our ranks, ive had a PM about good old Babs.
Im going to submitt Cheetas Bio later today and then im pretty ready to get posting with it.
Its defo good to be back!!!

Rachel.
*Wonder Woman*

VoluptuousVixen

Hello Guys.

So our League is as Follows. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Etrign, Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Booster Gold, potentially Animal Man and Oracle. And Ive just confrimed a Request for a Green Lantern/Guy Gardner.

Its gone quiet isnce my utimely absence and im sorry for that but come on Guys, I was really excited about playing with you all.

{img} http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/182/f/c/Wonder_Woman_No__601_by_AlexGarner.jpg{img/}

Antioch

Superhero/villain: Green Lantern
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Base of Operations: N/A (formerly Baltimore)
Powers: His Green and Red power rings.

Weaknesses: He is hopeless without the ring, but he also must have the will power to use his ring.

Known Enemies:  Black Serpent, Bolphunga the Unrelenting, Dementor, Enforcer, General Zod, Kancer, Major Force, Martika, Militia and Honey, Mudakka, The Quorum, Ranx the Sentient City, Sledge, The Tormocks
Appearance without costume:
Doesnt really have one
Costume:

RubySlippers

Ummmm I Goggled how the heck does he have two Power Rings as I can see it no Lantern ever could have more than one the power frequencies for the two rings are opposite one is Pure Will (Green) and the other Rage (red) together you would be far to powerful and not overly heroic. If you the Green Lantern shouldn't you just have the Green Lantern Ring. The other would always seek out a worthy user a person so honorable to have the Green energy ring would never get a Red one and vice versa.

Antioch

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 13, 2011, 07:02:01 AM
Ummmm I Goggled how the heck does he have two Power Rings as I can see it no Lantern ever could have more than one the power frequencies for the two rings are opposite one is Pure Will (Green) and the other Rage (red) together you would be far to powerful and not overly heroic. If you the Green Lantern shouldn't you just have the Green Lantern Ring. The other would always seek out a worthy user a person so honorable to have the Green energy ring would never get a Red one and vice versa.
You know I thought the same thing when reading back up on him to make sure I was correct.

RubySlippers

You know ALL the Lantern Corps and the Guardians would be all over your buttay, and the Black Lantersn you want to mess with undead heroes in general. If Black Lanntern kills a hero they return as undead with same powers plus.

You want to go there?

If my villian is around she is going to another parallel universe maybe Superman Commie one, the Red Sun seems ok.

Do more research.

PearlRuby

As much as I would still very much love to be part of this RP, my work load together with the range of RPs I'm already struggling to post to on a daily basis, means I really shouldn't take on any more  :-\

Bleh -.- Major suckage.

All the best to you, and I look forward to at least reading the IC thread!

To sleep, perchance to dream ... All the world's a stage.
Ons and Offs     Ideas / Requests     A&A

VoluptuousVixen

Supervillian: Artemis
Sexual Orientation: Straight (Virgin)
Base of Operations: Metropolis
Powers: Artemis has peak human level strength, speed and reflexes. She is a master hand-to-hand fighter combining many assimilated fighting techniques and a weapons expert in both the use and manufacturing of weapons (favoring bow and arrows, but ranging from blades to automatic weapons).
Artemis has eternal youth which was provided by the witch Circe. She possesses knowledge of low-level sorceries learned in the Underworld. 
Weaknesses: This form of immortality does not provide resistance from harm or even death 

Appearance:

History:
Artemis was born an Amazon as a member of the Egyptian tribe of Bana-Mighdall, who migrated from Greece to various European and Middle Eastern countries before finally settling in Egypt. Three thousand years ago, the two Amazon Queens (Hippolyta and Antiope) split the Amazon nation in two. Hippolyta's tribe traveled to the isolated island of Themyscira (otherwise known as Paradise Island) to live immortal lives in order to protect the doorway to the Underworld called Doom's Doorway. Antiope's tribe was never given immortality and were forced to mate with common men in order to guarantee their tribe's survival over the centuries. As they had renounced their Olympian gods once the two Queens parted ways, they eventually began to assimilate various religions and goddesses from the many lands they traveled to. Some of those included the goddesses Isis, Mammitu, Bast, and Neith. It was in Egypt that they finally built the city of Bana-Mighdall, which in their language translates to "The Temple of Women". Thanking the Amazons for their worship, one of their new goddesses created a powerfully consistent sandstorm to surround and protect their city from any outsiders who could not be trusted, or "ariandas". The Bana-Mighdallian Amazons eventually began an uneasy trade with outside cities in order to create commerce. They would exchange custom-made weapons and their warrior skills for goods and slaves for breeding.

Over the centuries the Bana-Mighdallian weapons and services became above par and were in much demand. This way of living continued until the late 20th century. It was into this period that Artemis was born. As a child, Artemis was raised in poverty among her tribe, running naked through barren hills and often hungry.

By the time she was 10 years old she was trained to carry 50 lbs. packs silently across night battlefields. At one point in her teens she briefly left her people to find a new life in Man's World, allying with Ra's al Ghul as he launched a plan to decimate the world with stolen nuclear missiles. After being defeated by Batman, Artemis eventually turned against Ra's after leading him to Themyscira, realising that she could not cause the deaths of her own people. She returned home after being inspired by a brief meeting with Superman, opting to return to a life of relative tranquility.
Eventually Wonder Woman found their city while searching for the villain The Cheetah, who had stolen her golden Lasso of Truth. As the Bana-Mighdallian's original Themyscirian language had changed over time to incorporate Middle Eastern dialects, Diana had a hard time communicating with the newly-found Amazons. Eventually a battle took place between her and the Bana-Mighdallian's chief warrior or Shim'Tar. Soon an enraged Olympian god Hermes, who was in love with Diana, took vengeance on the desert Amazons for attacking his beloved, and the city of Bana-Mighdall was destroyed. Homeless, the remaining Amazons eventually took up with the witch Circe who was a nemesis of Wonder Woman. It was agreed that in exchange for their servitude during the events of the War of the Gods Circe would grant them immortality and a new home to call their own. It was decided that since the Themyscirian princess was the initial cause of their city being destroyed, they would take over her Amazon city instead. Though only fourteen years of age at this time, Artemis spoke before the Queen and Council to protest the planned attack as she felt that Amazons must not war against each other. Her cries were ignored and the attack was undertaken.

Amazons unitedDuring the attack on Themyscira, the witch Circe showed her true colors and teleported the island into a dimension of demons in order for both tribes to be destroyed. The two tribes put aside their rivalry temporarily and fought the demons in order to ensure the Amazon survival. Though only a few months passed in the real world, the time the Amazons spent in the demon dimension lasted ten years. Discovering that Circe had made her island home disappear, Wonder Woman forced her to return it to its rightful place.  Once this was done Wonder Woman learned about the invasion, the demon war, and the Amazon truce. She eventually met Artemis who was now in her mid-20s. The two got off to a rocky start but Diana could see that Artemis' heart was true. Due to being in the demon dimension, Queen Hippolyta began to see visions of the future. One of those visions included Wonder Woman dying. Keeping this to herself, she called for a new Contest for the title of Wonder Woman, claiming that she felt that Diana had proven inadequate in the role despite Diana's insistence that the world outside was more complicated than they had imagined. Initially excluding the new Amazons, Queen Hippolyta submitted to a vote on the whole to include them at Diana's behest. Through some mystical managing on Hippolyta's part, Artemis eventually won the Contest and became the new Wonder Woman.Hippolyta then declared to both tribes that she considered Artemis her own daughter for winning the Contest, and during her entire tenure as Wonder Woman Artemis wore Diana's tiara. As gifts to aid her in her new mission, Artemis was given several magical objects. The Gauntlet of Atlas which increased its wearer's strength by ten times, The Sandals of Hermes which gave the gift of speed and flight, and the golden Lasso of Truth which forced anyone tied by it to speak only the truth.

Although Artemis tried diligently to distinguish herself from her predecessor in both New York City and Boston, this proved to be rather hard to do. Her approach to various situations were often seen as more violent than beneficial. Because of this, and due to Man's World's respect of Diana, Artemis often would receive the cold shoulder from those she tried to help, extending even to her brief time in the Justice League.[15] Superman once commented to Diana that Batman refused to allow Artemis to sit in Diana's chair during Justice League meetings.] Diana's twin sister Donna Troy even showed resentment toward Artemis carrying the Wonder Woman title, which caused their first meeting to escalate into a heated argument.[

After Artemis's death as Wonder Woman, her soul was sent to a form of hell. While in the underworld Artemis became a figurative bride to one of the thirteen ruling Princes of Hell named Dalkriig-Hath.] As his bride Artemis became part of Dalkriig-Hath's legion of demonic warriors.[20] Eventually Artemis was able to kill Dalkriig-Hath and regain access to the world of the living. Wanting to separate herself from her former title as Wonder Woman, Artemis used her skills learned in Tartarus to her advantage and joined a group of demon hunting heroes called the Hellenders. Based in Waverly, Pennsylvania she was assigned the codename Javelin, which she quickly rejected for the name Requiem. Artemis developed a romantic interest in fellow Hellender Sure-Shot, a master of arsenal and projection weapons. This interest was dropped though when she discovered that Sure-Shot's perceived self-assuredness was brought on by psychotropic drugs which were meant to keep various Hellender members fearless while battling the likes of demons and ghouls.

She also befriended a woman by the name of Henrietta Jessup, who went by the codename Sojourner. Though Sojourner did not have any warrior skills to speak of, Artemis stood by her friend and tutored her as a novice Amazon. For unknown reasons Artemis left the Hellenders and aided Diana in Gateway City as a fellow crime fighter.[ She also became close friends with Cassie Sandsmark. Artemis' previous teacher/mentor relationship with Sojourner was later expanded as Wonder Woman asked Artemis to take Cassie on as a new pupil. It was with Artemis' Amazon training lessons that Cassie was able to hone her skills in becoming the new Wonder Girl. Later still, Artemis' teacher/mentor resume would expand even more to even include the combat training of Supergirl.] It was during the initial meeting with Supergirl that Artemis would gain her revenge against Batman for his hostile attitude towards her when she attempted to join the Justice League. Artemis defeated Batman in hand-to-hand combat, but was eventually subdued with one of Batman's tranquilizer darts.

The underworld demon Belyllioth, who served as master over some of the Myrmidon demons, later contacted Artemis to inform her of an unrest in Tartarus. With the death of the demon Dalkriig-Hath, the remaining twelve princes of Hell were battling for dominion over the dead demon's realm. As Dalkriig-Hath's widow, Artemis was, by rights, next in line to rule his region of Hades. Artemis ended the demonic war by presenting herself before the twelve demon rulers to officially be granted her former husband's station. After the blessing ceremony was given, Artemis revealed that the blessing was actually given to Belyllioth, who was magically disguised in Artemis's form. Angered by her deception, the twelve princes of hell vowed vengeance against Artemis upon her return to Hades. Fortunately for Artemis, her devoted friend Belyllioth (now officially one of the thirteen rulers of Tartarus) has sworn her allegiance and protection to the Amazon for eternity.

Weapons: Artemis uses her trusty bow and arrow.

TheScarletBlade

Is this thread still open for people to join?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

NosCorventius

we haven't started yet so while not the Dm on this I'd say yes. Grab the character sheet and put something together.

EbonyQueen

Powergirl is open once again for anyone interested. I would rather give that rather big name character to someone who is more familiar with the setting. I unfortunately am quite familiar with a very few specific 'comic lines'. All of which are Marvel I fear.

I may try to come in again as a smaller character. I -do- however really wish DC had more ethnically diverse heroines!

TheScarletBlade

Super Villian-Anti Hero: Deathstroke The Terminator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Base of Operations: Where ever he needs to be
Powers:

Enhanced Mind: Able to utilize 9 times more than a human's brain capacity for information storing and sorting, his mind is practically a computer built for strategy and problem solving. He can work out any sort of battle or attack ahead of time and predict an enemies movements based on what they have displayed so far, showing that his memory borders on almost total recall. He is also ingenious in devising solutions against superior aspects of an opponent, can observe and exploit, and can calculate distance, time, and speed at lightning-fast speeds. His sense of time is also superb, bordering on perfection.

Enhanced Reflexes: His reflexes are so instantaneous, that he is able to dodge point-blank gunfire and out manuver almost any opponent, no matter how well trained.

Enhanced Strength: His entire muscular system was hardened and strengthened, making him "as strong as 10 men."

Enhanced Stamina: He is able to exert himself at peak capacity longer than any human can ever hope to.

Enhanced Speed: He is able to run and move at speeds of up to 30 mph.

Enhanced Senses: His senses have been highly augmented as well, making him able to see, hear, smell, feel, and taste things better than an ordinary human.

Regenerative Healing Factor: His healing factor has also been enhanced to superhuman levels, making him able to recover from almost any injury, such as gunshots, stab wounds, broken bones, bruises, and many more can heal much faster than normal. He was once stabbed clean through the chest and this didn't do anything except slow him down and cause him pain.

Enhanced Immunity: Due to his healing factor, he is immune to most forms of diseases, infections, and foreign chemicals.

Retard Aging: Also due to his healing factor, he ages much slower than any normal human, appearing much younger than he actually is.

Martial and Military Training: Deathstroke is also a highly formidable opponent in physical combat to the point where he can and has defeated Batman in solo combat. Batman has only managed to at best subdue Deathstroke briefly with the aid of others or by taking him off guard in the midst of a large battle. Deathstroke is also skilled in the use of many weapons including guns, rifles, and swords, which are usually among his current weapons of choice.

Access to High Tech Equipment: Who knows where he gets it :O

Weakness: In the end is just human, albeit a very very powerful one

History:

At the age of 16, a young Slade Wilson enlisted in the United States Army and volunteered for a special black ops program that was the US Army's metahuman super soldier program. Serving as an elite assassin for Uncle Sam for a while, Slade finally became a mercenary after he defied his orders and rescued his friend who had been sent on a suicide mission by their commanding officer. Keeping his secret career as an assassin hidden from his family, Slade's secret was finally revealed to his wife who was a expert combat instructor for the army and one of the people who trained him. His son Joseph used as leverage to get the Assassin to reveal who hired him, Slade refused  and killed everyone in the room, not before someone slashed Joseph's throat. Rushing his son to the hospital after the fight, his wife is angered about the near death of their son and draws a pistol, firing it on an unexpecting, unprepared slade: his reflexes barely helping him move out of the way of the fatal shot, though the bullet destroyed his right eye, the last thing his wife ever gave him before disappearing: yet despite the permanent loss, it doesn't seem to affect the assassin at all.

Slade's first battle with Super Heroes were with the original teen titans, when his other son Grant was enhanced physically to become a super villian known as The Ravager, giving a mission to kill or capture the titans. When the genetic modifications turned out to be fatal to grant, Slade took up the contract, becoming known for the first time as the villian known as Deathstroke.  His first mission to raid STAR Labs, he captured the Promethium element and then sold it as the ultimate weapon. Then kidnapping the teen titans, he placed them in the path of a new promethium prototype bomb. Though the titans escaped barely and Deathstroke chose to flee, he was wounded by The Changeling, which created the deep,lasting hate between the two of them.

Deathstroke next appeared in New York, holding members of the UN hostage in order to lure the Titans into confronting him. Terra, a new ally of the Titans, and Changeling were the only ones available to answer the call. Terra knocked the changeling  out in an effort to prove herself worthy of being a Titan,seeking to fight Deathstroke single-handedly. Slade escaped as the other Titans arrived, but by then Terra had proven herself and the team offered her membership. Later that night, it was revealed that both Terra and Deathstroke faked the fight in a plot to have Terra infiltrate the team. It was also revealed that both shared an intimate relationship, despite Terra being fifteen years old.

Trusting Terra eventually, the Titans revealed their secret identities to her. Using the information, Slade tracked down every member of the Titans and started capturing them one by one. Ambushing Dick Grayson, who had just retired the Robin costume last, the man barely escaped. Dick Grayson, taking the mantle of Nightwing to save his friends was joined by Slade's ex wife and his now grown son Jason, his ex wife revealing that Terra was a traitor. The three of them attacked Slade and during the battle used his guilt for what happened to his family to get him to hesitate and allow his son Jason to possess his body, using it to betray Terra. Feeling betrayed by Deathstroke, Terra committed suicide and Slade was taken into custody by the police. Put on trail for his crimes, the trail was sabotaged by the titan changeling who wanted revenge for Terra's death and to kill Slade himself. Agreeing to a duel to the death between them, Slade showed up defenseless and out of costume to the fight. Unable to kill a defenseless man, Changeling was craftily talked down by Slade, the titan allowing Slade to leave peacefully to escape to Africa.

Over the next couple of years, Deathstroke returned to deal with the Titans, but not to defeat them but to protect them. Helping them defeat a dangerous plague, Deathstroke was hired to find missing Titans who were disappearing rapidly, much like Deathstroke had captured them all. Tracking leads with his old enemy Nightwing,it is revealed that his own son, a teen titan, had been corrupted by some evil spirits and was doing there bidding by bringing them hosts the live inside aka the members of the Titans. During the transfer process, Jericho's true self gained control briefly, begging his father to kill him. To spare his son any more pain and save the remaining Titans, Slade was forced to drive a sword through Jericho's heart, seemingly killing him. This act still haunts him to this day, though Jericho later turned out to have survived death by transferring his mind into his father's body seconds before dying.

Afterward, Slade continued his life as a mercenary, but also acted as an occasional hero, aiding the Titans or acting on his own to help others, when the Team Titans arrived in the 20th Century to assassinate Donna Troy before she could give birth to her son, who in their timeline had grown up into the tyrannical despot, Lord Chaos. Slade also met Pat Trayce, a tough former cop who would become the new costumed Vigilante. Pat Trayce and Slade quickly became lovers, and began a tumultuous on-off relationship.

After Slade thwarted an assassination attempt on the President of the United States, he was subsequently framed for the murder of a U.S. Senator. The man responsible had taken on the identity of the Ravager and was hunting down Slade's friends and loved ones. Eventually, with the help of the Titans and Sarge Steel, Slade was able to prove his innocence and the true culprit.Meanwhile, Slade's relationship with his estranged wife, Adeline, took a tragic turn as Slade underwent a process to gain the ability of physical regeneration, allowing him to survive any wound so long as his brain is intact (this power is limited, as Slade cannot regenerate his lost eye because that injury happened before he gained his healing factor). After gaining this power, Slade was forced to give his wife a blood transfusion to save her life, resulting in her gaining a similar healing factor which manifested itself as a form of immortality. This alteration of her DNA drove Adeline insane, shaming Deathstroke into going into a semi-retirement state.

Deathstroke returned and  teamed up with the Titans to face his wife Adeline, who in her insane state had revived the H.I.V.E. and sought to rid the world of all superhumans, blaming them for Jericho's death. During the battle, interrupted by Vandal Savage and a band of villains that he had organized from recent Titans battles, Adeline's throat was slit. In a brief return of sanity, she begged Slade to kill her, requesting him to reunite her with "my... our children... " because her version of the healing factor would not heal the wound, but only allow her to live in spite of it. Deathstroke refused, but Starfire shocked her teammates and Deathstroke by using her starbolt blast to disintegrate her completely, per Adeline's wishes. This was a turning point, as Deathstroke renounced all ties with the Titans as a result of this act of mercy on Starfire's part.

It was then revealed that Jericho managed to transfer his consciousness into his father in the instant before his death. Taking control of his father, Jericho forced Deathstroke to murder his longtime butler, mentor, and companion Wintergreen. He then launched a series of attacks against the current Teen Titans, most notably shattering Impulse's knee with a shotgun blast, before leaving his father's body. Deathstroke has since manipulated his one remaining child, Rose Wilson, into the mercenary business as the new Ravager, in order to find and kill Jericho, using a specially designed serum to heighten her hostility and push her over the edge. Unfortunately, the process also resulted in her being driven at least partially insane, to the extent that she cut out her own left eye in an attempt to prove to her father that she was just like him.

Recently,Deathstroke was enlisted as a bodyguard for Doctor Light, who was being pursued by the Justice League of America as a suspect in the murder of Sue Dibny. In the ensuing battle, Deathstroke nearly beat the team of Elongated Man, the Flash (Wally West), Zatanna, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, the Atom, and Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner). He systematically took out every member except for Rayner, whom he had the potential to disable through trying to usurp his ring's energies using his own formidable willpower. Fortunately, before the outcome of this conflict with Rayner ended, Green Arrow stuck an arrow in Deathstroke's right eye socket, enraging him. Slade went ballistic, which derailed his pre-planned strategy and began to beat Green Arrow, but was stopped when the majority of the team tackled Deathstroke to the ground. Dr. Light used his powers to allow the two to escape. Later, Deathstroke confronts Green Arrow on a rooftop. Arrow sees his reflection in the windows of a nearby building, but when he turns to confront Slade, Deathstroke is gone. Instead, Green Arrow finds Slade's cowl and a note stuck to the wall by the very arrow he stabbed in Slade's eye socket. The note reads, "This is yours - We're not done."

“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Antioch

Well let me see here. While I like the idea I have been thinking and I just might not be the best subject for this RP.

NosCorventius

Well for thos struggling to find a hero or villian This is the JLU wikipage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Unlimited and this is the on for the Teen Titans: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_titans and the Brotherhood of Evil:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Evil any of these characters are acceptible for this RP except Hal Jordan who is dead.

RubySlippers

Oh Catwoman and The Contessa are both open for a sidekick and in the second case a right hand man or woman to be part of her efforts. Anyone wanting to be Catwomans sidekick will get ample training. In my villians case be a minor criminal and move up the ranks fast genetic alterations, magic devices and high tech gear are all available.

Kalthus63

The Bio format:

Superhero/villain: The Batman

Sexual Orientation: Hetro

Base of Operations: Gotham. Always Gotham.

Powers: Skilled detective and martial artist, but essentially human.

Weaknesses: A very well hidden kind heart

History: After seeing his parents shot dead as a child, bruce Wayne trained himself to human limits to be the worlds most feared crimefighter. In recent years, as age catches up with him slightly, he has resorted to increasingly tactical methods of sorting out his enemies, becoming almost more like a 'mega villain' but working for the good guys. He knows he can't take on the likes of superman in hand to hand combat without special equipment - that's OK - he has time and a fortune. Driven, unforgiving, relentless. Other heros do not always approve of his methods, the way he manipulates other people, his tendancy to keep information to himself.

Activity: No different from how he has always been. The Batman never changes.

Known Enemies: (How long have you got?) The main one is the Joker. He really gets under batmans skin because he is untimately a representation of chaos, the main thing the batman hates.

Appearance without costume: Christian Bale is pretty close.

Costume: (as there can be many versions, let see what it is that you want them to be in)

The classic Batman. One piece of body armour - that stupid target he wears on his chest.

Equipment: basically, loads carried in miniaturised form on his belt. I have very little idea how and have removed most of the silly stuff, but here is a comprehensive list of Bat-junk from Wkiki

Batarangs:[9] A customized throwing weapon used by Batman. Interpretations of the weapon have varied from the boomerang to the shuriken.[10] Recent interpretations have shown a large array of different types and sizes for different effects (i.e. blunt impact, edged, slashing).

Bat-lasso:[11] Thrown around the feet of Batman's enemies to tie them with a composite-nylon cord. Often causes an escaping opponent to trip. With the push of a button in Batman's glove it can deliver an electric shock.

Bat-cuffs:[12] Bat shaped handcuffs, resembling the kind used by Special Forces units. These restraints are made of a lightweight diamond-impregnated nylon overlaying a banded steel core. Using a one-piece design, they slide closed and have to be cut off. Batman has given a special tool with a diamond-edged cutting implement to the Gotham PD for removal.

Bat-Tracer:[13] Used to track enemies Batman cannot follow closely.

Communications device:[14] Often an earbug housed in an ear of Batman's cowl, but sometimes handheld.

Bat-Darts:[15] Tipped with tranquillizers

First aid kit:[16][17]

Cryo Capsules:[16][17] Small capsules that release a cryonic acid upon the breaking of the shell.

Night vision bat-goggles:[22] Using Starlite infrared lenses to see thermal output in low light or non-lit situations. Currently built-in to Batman's cowl.

Batlight: A simple but powerful flashlight. Batman uses it in numerous episodes of the animated series, usually when looking for clues, or through private files in the dark. Sometimes replaced by an infrared version that provides illumination viewable only through special eyepieces in Batman's cowl, which allows him to see in the dark without becoming visible himself.

Kryptonite ring: Stored in a lead box, it is reserved for emergency use against a rogue Superman and/or other Kryptonians.[23]

Acetylene torch:[24] A strong miniaturized laser used as a cutting tool.

Line gun: (Grapnel Gun)[25][26][27] Similar to a grappling hook, the line gun uses a strong clamp attached to a high-tensile wire for scaling surfaces and/or traversing gaps. It can be recovered by releasing the clamp and rewinding the cable. It was based from one that is designed as compact climbing gear for commando units.

Lock pick: Sometimes kept in the gloves instead.

Marbles: Rolled down stairs to imitate footsteps. Depicted as a magnetic metal ball in the "Hush" storyline arc.

Micro bat-camera[28]: A miniature camera

Miniature smoke grenades[29]Grenades can contain smoke or any other noxious gas such as anesthesia

Rebreather:[31] Allows Batman to breathe underwater or in vacuum. Depending on the writer and/or artist, it may also be incorporated with the gas mask.

A Master Bat-Key (sometimes mistakenly called a skeleton key) is perhaps the simplest tool in Batman's utility belt.

Smoke pellets:[32] Often used to quickly provide cover for Batman's stealthly exits and entries. Knock-out gas pellets are used as well for non-lethally incapacitating opponents. Lachrymatory and regurgitant agents are deployed by throwing or breaking open the small hardened-gelatin spheroid capsules.

Stun (Flash-Bang) grenades:[33][34] Emits bright light and loud sound to blind and stun enemies.

Thermite grenades: An incendiary used to burn[35] through obstacles. In Batman: Year One, the thermite charge ignited accidentally and destroyed the utility belt. Although they are identified as Thermite, it is safe to assume that Thermate is used instead. (The former is a World War II technology which has largely been replaced by the latter.) In Judgement on Gotham (1991), Batman is equipped with a phosphor-based incendiary device.

A cache of cash

Listening devices: Miniature listening devices or 'bugs', sometimes fired from a modified pistol and used to listen in on criminals' conversations. Used in Batman: The Animated Series.

Shark Repellant Bat Spray, a rarely seen item from the golden age that is usually overly specific to repel exactly the menace that batman is fighting at the time. Although the prop used was not actually utility belt item, it made an appearance in the 1966 Batman movie during the famous exploding shark repellant batspray scene.

RubySlippers

What about small fish he actually pulled that out in the original tv series when he defeated Mr. Freeze and wanted to feed the villian pet seal. I would add one odd thing per mission undefined he may need a bat condom or bat massage oil after all.

And put Catwoman in as an ally he did father her daughter even after the loss she has ample respect for him as a man worthy of her time. No boom boom though she had a child and lost it so is not going to want to get hurt like that again.

EbonyQueen

Superhero/villain: Vixen
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Switch)
Base of Operations: The Hall

Powers:
The Red Conduit: Allows her to tap into the Morphogenetic Field of Earth which is also called The Red. Allowing her, among other abilities, to tap into the the abilities of animals on the planet earth.
-Animal Mimicry: the power to mimic the abilities of any animal she knows of, the ability apparently gives her intuitive understanding of the animals and what abilities they have that may be useful in the situation. She can switch between the abilities with ease in a split second.
-telepathic and physical abilities of Gorilla Grodd
-flight of a hawk
-swimming ability of a dolphin
-speed of a cheetah
-agility of a snow Leopard
-wall-crawling of a spider
-jumps of a cricket
-constriction of an anaconda
-strength of a bull elephant
-sensitive trichromatic color vision of a salamander
-senses of a wolf
-agility of a monkey
-debilitating shock/electrical absorption of an electric eel
-spit venom like a cobra
-danger sense of seagulls and terns
-smell sense of a doberman
-protective hide of a rhino
-digging powers of a mole
-jumping ability of a frog
-reflexes of a mantis shrimp
-agility of a gazelle
-reflexes of an odontomachus ant
-speed of a peregrine falcon: able to reach 180km/h.
-body armor of an abalone
-nocturnal vision of a cat
-kick of a horse
-rage of a lion
-eyesight of an eagle
-stubbornness of a mule
-the healing abilities of earthworms and snakes
-the heat tolerance of a Pompeii worm

Enhanced Claws: Vixen's claws are particularly sharp and tough, enabling her to rend through a variety of substances, such as fabric, wood, even soft metals and cinder block with ease. Her claws are magically enhanced and have drawn blood from individuals who are consider highly durable like Geo-Force and Pre-Crisis Superman.

Animal Metamorph: Occasionally, she has been known to physically transform into animals - for example: she has shape-shifted into animals, such as a wolf, a great horned owl, and a cougar.

Enhanced Healing: The totem even allows her to heal bruise and wounds within seconds by simply touching it.

Morphogenetic Field Energy Manipulation: While the full extent of Vixen’s control over the Morphogenetic field is unknown, she has on occasions drawn pure energy from it and displayed this energy as a force field and energy claws. While in cooperation with Animal Man and the woman known as Tristess, she creates an entire universe.

Weaknesses:
Animal Behavior: One apparent drawback of Vixen's powers is that she is not always able to control the inputs from the Morphogenetic field. Sometimes, she has absorbed unwanted animal behavior, such as instinctive rage. Meaning the longer she stays in contact with the Morphogenetic field, the less human and more animal she seems to become.

It is unknown what would happen if Vixen tried to use her magical abilities on an alien animal, or if she would gain access to the Morphogenetic field of another planet.

History:
In ancient Africa, there was a legend that the warrior Tantu asked Anansi the Spider to create a totem that would give the wearer all of the powers of the animal kingdom, if they would use the power to protect the innocent. As shown in the pages of Animal Man, it is possible that the "Anansi" who Tantu met, may have been a member of the alien race who gave Buddy Baker the ability to tap the Morphogenetic field. According to the Animal Man series Mari’s Tantu totem may tap into that same field. Tantu used the totem to become Africa’s first legendary hero. The totem was later passed down to Tantu’s descendants until it reached the McCabes.

Growing up in a small African village, Mari Jiwe McCabe heard the legend of the “Tantu Totem” from her parents. She was the daughter of Reverend Richard Jiwe, the village priest, who was her sole caretaker, as poachers, lead by a man named Kwesi, killed her mother years ago. Reverend Jiwe himself was killed by his half-brother (Mari’s uncle) General Maksai. Makasai wanted the Tantu Totem, which had been in Reverend Jiwe’s possession.

Now orphaned, she fled to America. She set up an identity for herself as Mari McCabe and used her beauty to become a well-known fashion model in New York City. She used her newfound wealth to travel the world. On a trip back to Africa, she came across her uncle, and stole back the Tantu Totem, using its power to become the Vixen.

Costume:

Equipment:

Tantu Totem: Vixen wields an object called the Tantu Totem, a fox-shaped talisman, which enables her to tap into the "morphogenetic field" of the Earth, sometimes known as the Red. This allows her to mimic the abilities of any animal she can think of, by simply focusing on a specific animal abilities and then drawing it directly from the field. She has demonstrated the ability to hold onto the Morphogenetic traits of an entire forest of animals. The Totem isn't the source of her powers but rather helps her channel the power.

Thanks to lois for reminding me of her!

RubySlippers

So if The Countess took the savage slut shoving her in a near void pocket dimension with no animals and apart from Earth she would be helpless?  ;D

EbonyQueen

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 19, 2011, 10:41:33 PM
So if The Countess took the savage slut shoving her in a near void pocket dimension with no animals and apart from Earth she would be helpless?  ;D

And probably be pretty ornery.... with claws, or at least long fingernails still!

1SAZ

Superhero: Green Lantern
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Switch)
Base of Operations: Oa
Powers:
Energy Projection: The ring can be used to fire blasts of Oan energy or create weapons such as projectiles of them. The ring can project beams of force powered by the will of the user. Kyle generally uses fanciful constructs in the shape of advanced technology. Their appearance does not indicate the power of the weapon. The weapons power is more an indication of the will of the user.
Force Field: The ring can create various forcefields of various sizes and shapes to protect the wearer and others around him. With the cosmic scope of a Green Lantern's duties, it is only natural that the power ring is designed for operation in space. The ring creates a force-field around the wearer, protecting him/her/it from the hazards of the void including filtration of stellar radiation and microscopic particulate matter which would ordinarily be fatal should the space debris strike the ring wielder at high speeds. An atmosphere appropriate to the ring wielder's biology is created inside the force-field, body temperature is maintained and waste products are removed. Gravitational stresses which could cause injury are stabilized for the ring wielder.
Energy Constructs: The ring can form constructs of Oan energy. The primary function of the Power Ring is to provide a weapon capable of transforming the wearer's thoughts into physical constructs through the wearer's strength of willpower. A Green Lantern can create any particular items or construct that they can imagine as long as they have the willpower necessary to will it into existence. The constructs are made out of green energy, which is a tangible form of pure willpower, and they exist only as long as a Green Lantern is fueling it with their willpower. Items created by the rings are not indestructible and are only as powerful as the willpower of the Green Lantern creating them. The types of constructs usually reflects the ring wearer's personality. Green Kryptonite has also been constructed using a Ring.
Phasing: The Power Ring allows the wearer to pass through certain solid objects, such as walls. Which objects that are not penetrable are not known, but it may depend upon the strength of the wearer's willpower and the density of the object's molecular structure.
Environmental Playback: Upon request, the power ring can recreate a holographic environment based on data in its memory banks. The ring wielder can observe events in a ghostlike state, but the ring wielder cannot alter the outcome of the playback. All objects in the playback will appear in the full spectrum of colors, regardless of the wielder's level of expertise creating simulacrums. The power ring will automatically end the playback if outside interference warrants the ring wielder's undivided attention.
Invisibility & Light Refraction: A ring wielder can render him/her/itself invisible by willing the ring to bend light waves around his/her/its form, as well as that of the power ring. Presumably, a similar action allows an experienced ring wielder to create objects of colors other than green. It can be assumed the ring wielder would not risk the extra time and effort to create other colors in a combat situation.
Energy Twin: The power ring allows the wearer to create an "energy twin" of his/her/itself that can travel at far greater speeds than that of the ring wielder's physical form. While the energy twin is active the ring wielder remains motionless, his/her/its life force is needed to guide the energy twin. The energy twin can not alter its surroundings, and may only be perceived by the Guardians or another ring wielder as a green, ghostlike image. Any knowledge gained by the energy twin is transferred back to the ring wielder's physical form upon recontact with the body. The Guardians frequently used energy twins as a means of contacting a Green Lantern. As a rule, a ring wielder can not create actual, independent duplicates of him/her/itself, as the power ring cannot create life.
Energy Absorption: The ring can absorb and store most other energies. Doing so does NOT replenish the normal store of energy the ring has. A ring that needs recharging but contained a store of electricity could only discharge that electricity, for example.
Flight: By the manipulation of anti-gravitons and directed molecular movement, the ring allows the user to fly at incredible speeds. In atmosphere, a Green Lantern has been known to fly as fast as Mach 10 in atmosphere by creating an aerodynamic envelope around his body. Towing others, usually within a bubble, his speed is limited to the twice the speed of sound or 1440 mph. In space, Green Lantern's speed can be significantly greater and has been known to approach 80% of lightspeed in normal space. Flight is possible at velocities exceeding light speed. In atmospheres, air friction is not a hindrance, since heat is either absorbed or reflected by the ring's field.
Wormholes & Spacial Warps: The power ring grants its wearer access to wormholes in space, enabling the ring wielder to rapidly cut time and distance needed for transport. The Guardians established at least one known wormhole to Oa, which required the use of a power ring to enter. Black holes can be navigated by experienced ring wielders. The power ring cannot generate a Boom Tube, as it needs a Mother Box and a sample of the highly unstable X-Element. There is no known way to duplicate either item, even with the power ring. Should a Green Lantern make his/her/its way to the other-dimensional worlds of Apokolips or New Genesis through a Boom Tube, the ring will function as it does in the rest of the universe. John Stewart encountered no ring related difficulties during his stay on New Genesis, despite the loss of the Central Power Battery. The ring wielder would still need a Boom Tube to return to his/her/it's dimension.
Time Travel: Time travel is possible with the power ring, though the further forward in time a ring wielder travels, the more willpower it takes.
Limited Cellular Regeneration: This ring has a limited ability to heal physical injuries; this seems to be a feature held over from the previous incarnations of the ring. Green Lantern can use the ring to repair minor injuries in himself or others. Speculation has been rendered to wonder if Kyle actually had medical knowledge, that he would be able to cure a wider variety of dysfunctions, beyond normal physical injuries.
Electromagnetic Scanning: The ring has a wide range of detection abilities based on the imagination of the user. If one can conceive of it, he can probably detect it. Magical effects like clairvoyance, seem to be beyond the scope of the ring. Most normal electromagnetic phenomena are within the range of the ring, including radio, television, infrared, ultraviolet, and high frequency band communications.
Search Probes: A user was capable of sending probes through their Power Ring that were tasked with locating specific targets or individuals.
Galactic Encyclopedia: The earlier rings worn by the Corps functioned as references for their users. Having the vast knowledge of the Oans to draw upon, each ring functioned as a ready reference on most peoples, stellar events and conditions that may have been seen by other rings or other Green Lanterns. The rings also served as a repository of adventures had by the Green Lantern and these mission reports were stored in the Prime Battery on Oa for review and training.
Universal Translator: The power ring can translate virtually any language in the universe, facilitating diplomatic encounters rather than violent confrontations. Complications can arise, though, when a frame of reference for translation is not available, as evidenced during Katma Tui's induction of Rot Lop Fan into the Green Lantern Corps.
Material Alteration: The Green Lantern's uniform is not made out of fabric. It is created by the Power Ring whenever the wearer wills to wear it. It automatically appears over the wearer's normal clothing, and vanishes when the wearer wills to return to their civilian attire.  The green parts of the wearer's uniform are usually hot to those who touch it, while the black parts are cold.
Emergency Beacon: A Green Lantern in distress can use his/her/its power ring as an emergency beacon. The alert can be directed to a Green Lantern's neighboring sector, or it can be a Corps-wide alert.
Homing Beacon: A homing beacon in the power ring can lead one Green Lantern to another. This was one of the recent power ring upgrade features added by the Guardians of the Universe. The power ring can be ordered to disguise itself to elude power ring wielding trackers. Most often ring wielders will allow the beacon to signal their location to others. The Green Lantern Corps of Earth found the remnants of the Green Lantern Corps of The Klyminade by tracking them through their power rings.
Mind Alteration: Though the ethics of mind tampering may be debatable, sometimes it is necessary. As the power ring relies on thought and will to operate, mind tampering is not impossible. The difficulty lies in properly applying the power. There lies a risk of catastrophic damage to the mind should mistakes be made. A ring wielder can use the power ring to erase portions of an individual's memories. They are taught to build mental defenses to protect themselves from psionic attack. The power ring can also be used to beam information from the ring wielder to another being. Green Lanterns have used this technique to share information regarding their enemies during combat situations.
Thought Relay: Otherwise known as a telepathic link.
Levitation

Weaknesses:
Mental Instability Protocol: Drug use, neural interference, vertigo or other forms of mental incapacitation can render the wearer unable to use their ring.
Rage Vulnerability: The Red light can corrupt the aura of a Green Lantern, draining the power of a Green Lantern Ring.
Recharge Protocol: Formerly, the rings needed to be charged after a period of one planetary axial rotation (dependent on each ring's location), regardless of how often it was used. Currently, the rings retain a charge until they run out of power. This variability ensures that the wearer takes great effort to keep it charged.
Vibrational Interference: If a vibration from a device is set to a certain speed, it causes the ring to function only in miniature, so that if the user wanted to make hands to grab something, the hands would be smaller than intended. A clock has been seen to do this.

History (having to rewrite his story quite a bit since Hal died): Kyle Rayner was an average guy who made his living as a graphic artist, but when Darkseid killed off Hal Jordan, the fall of the Green Lanterns was close at hand. In a last attempt to save the corps from complete annihilation, The Guardians of the Universe sent out a special power ring without a direct tie to the central power battery on Oa. This ring found it's way to Kyle Rayner, who at the time was down on his luck. With the new power the ring provided, Kyle set out to Oa for training, only to find it in ruin, the Green Lanterns disbanded, and only a single Oan left on the planet. That Oan taught Kyle the ways of the Green Lanterns, and told him of the reason behind his newfound powers. Kyle began to fight all manners of evil on earth to draw out the enemies of the Lanterns, him being the last active Green Lantern. His first incounter with the Sinsestro Corps was an easy victory, only to find that they were sent to soften the young Lantern up for the true challenge. Sinestro and Kyle fought in an epic battle on the moon, ending with a large crater and a stalemate. Sinestro left to lick his wounds while Kyle regrouped back on earth.

Realizing he can not revive the Green Lanterns alone, even with his lack of the Yellow Weakness. Turning to the heroes of earth, Kyle explained his plight and joined the Justice League as a replacement for Hal Jordan. The next time Sinestro showed up, Kyle was ready with his allies, though he wasn't ready for the secret weapon that Sinestro had. A reanimated Hal Jordan as the host of Parallax, unbridled by Hal's will and with the full power of the Sinestro Corps fear. The battle lead the two back to Oa, where they engaged in a battle that nearly ended in the younger Lantern's death. As Hal prepared the final blow, Ion empowered Kyle, bringing the battle back to an even playing field. The fight continued for days until finally, Kyle threw Hal into the central power battery, Ion trapping Parallax inside once again, but at the cost of reintroducing the Yellow Impurity.

Activity: After his battle with Parallax, Kyle has since been rebuilding the Green Lantern Corps using Hal Jordan's ring as a template for new Lanterns. Other, older, Green Lanterns came out of hiding to aid him in his efforts, training the new recruits while Kyle returned to Sector 2814 as their official Lantern. Kyle is haunted by the fact he was not being able to save Hal's body from being trapped in the central power battery, but he knows it was for the best. While he does his best to fill the shoes of the famous Hal Jordan, he knows he can never quite be as good. Kyle often is the first line of defense for Earth from those that come from other sectors, though he knows he has powerful allies should he need the assistance.

Known Enemies: Parallax, Sinestro, Sinestro Corps

Costume:

Equipment:
-Green Power battery
-Green Power Ring

1SAZ

Now that I have my character up (Thank you Lois for pointing me this way) and sorted out, I'm gonna have to say, I'm liking the different personalities we have here. Definitely should be a fun game when it gets going.