Justice League rpg.

Started by VoluptuousVixen, March 21, 2011, 06:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Hey there. I heard you guys were short of villains. I was thinking of a couple I could do, and see which one you guys think would fit best into the storyline.

I really like Harley Quinn (like everyone does) and I think that would be a cool dynamic with the Joker. And it's kind of obvious that she would be there, because even though she follows Joker around she can mastermind her own plots. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Harleen_Quinzel_(New_Earth)

Another idea was Lady Shiva, as representative of the League of Assassins. She's a bit of a flip-flopper in terms of her status as villain, but she's a cool character. I think I could do her justice. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Sandra_Wu-San_(New_Earth)

Another two ideas were Circe, or Amazing Grace (as Darkseid's agent) but those are just ideas.

Tell me what you think!
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

NosCorventius

while I adore Harley and think she is both one of the greatest and sexiest villianess ever created I worry you'r going to end up limiting yourself quite a bit by tying yourself in to the Joker. My vote is that you bring lady Shiva and the league of Assassins to the board room.

Novak

I was leaning towards Quinn at first, I'm not gonna lie I think the clown is sexy.  Then I was leaning towards Amazing Grace, as it would tie in with her being a disciple of Darkseid.  But Lady Shiva and the league of assassins leaves a wide open opportunity for Ras and or Talia being introduced down the line.

So I vote for Amazing Grace or Lady Shiva.

NosCorventius

Some things to consider if you do choose a Henchman/Henchwoman of Darkseid as your character there are a few probable consequences.

1. Not even the other membersof the legion of doom will "trust" you as Darkseid kills without caring whether your Freind or foe only wether you were born a highbreed on Apokolips or not. Anyone or anything that is/was not is inferior and is to be enslave or destroyed. His henchmen, even if they personaly diagree would be treated as if they are fanatics, eliteists, and traitors. basically you woulld be a villian even amongst vilians.

2. They will be cut off from Apokolipis and Darkseid completly. No one is coming to aid you not now, possibly not ever.

#. As the next best thing to Darkseid himself every hero will ptobably attack you on sight and not just attack you but pass up other targets to get to you.

NosCorventius

Sorry about the double post but, I figure this way at least I can guarantee you all will see it. I've finished updating The Justice League: Case Files Thread so please take a look and tell me what you think. A couple of notes before you do though.

1. I have a couple of people I am going to be sending PM's too because I realised while moving their CS that some areas are missing so if you don't see your Sheet your probably getting mail immediately following this post.

2. You may notice that the end result looks a little different from the character sheets originally posted. I cleaned some things up and moved bits and pieces around to make them easier to read and more uniform in appearance. I did a minimum of editing though so your characters are still yours in everyway. I also added Pics to some that had none included. I did this for ease of reference for any new players we get who want to know who's taken already as well ass as ease of finding characters info later. I tried my best to match pics with the descriptions given in those few cases I found it necessary. If you absolutely hate my choices let me know and I will gladly substitute whatever pic you would prefer to use in it's place.

3.The Story is broken up into L.O.D and J.L.A. Sections for a reason please keep what your characters know separate from what you as a player know. Also I will be using Barbara Gordon/Oracle and Lex Luthor to narrate in the Case files thread. This is done because they are the respective info gatherers of their teams. (They also are both being controlled by GMs which makes it easy) Please realize however that Luthor may get offensive at times when talking about other characters of both teams, just as Barbara may heated in her feelings or disgust. Either way this is a game people just because the Narrator is talking trash about your character is no reason to get huffy and try and pick a fight. It's not my intention her either BTW, I am merely using it as a way to effectively present info in a game tied and exciting way. Please don't take it personal if I call your character names, I really don't mean it eve if Luthor or Babs does.

4. I'm only human, despite my sometime claims to the contrary, If I messed something up or missed something let me know so I can fix it ASAP.

~Nos~

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Amazing Grace is a master manipulator. She would probably keep her nature as Darkseid's second in command to herself. See how things play out.

But I get your point. I was leaning more towards Shiva myself.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mr Self Destruct

Nos, your last post as Lex Luthor spoke of him knowing where Superman was going to come to Earth.  Likewise, your post with the Martian Manhunter had him/her heading to outer space to meet up with Superman.  However, I had posted Superman's return, and had him heading to Metropolis after leaving a large S burnt into the side of Mount Rushmore.

That post is here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=104702.msg4651870#msg4651870

I figured that would be a pretty good billboard to announce his return. lol  In my latest post, I had Supes seeing J'onn coming his way and pausing in flight to speak with him.

NosCorventius

so you did i must have missed it somehow. I'll edit both posts so things match up. though it looks like I'll have to excellerate our meeting as well so that we can ambush Supes.

Mr Self Destruct

No worries, man.  I figured I should mention it so that things didn't go too far and get all muddled. lol  The ambushing of Supes could also be a catalyst for the League to reform, since most of the heroes are now in Metropolis.  A big fight to draw everyone back together would work out quite well, I think! :)

NosCorventius

As do I, in fact I'm writing the big reveal as we speak, err...type?!, Whichever. I hope you will all like it. 

Fightingfaithless

I just want to check, because this group looks pretty full, but are you all still accepting applications?

If so the question I have is I see a trend where it looks like when you apply for a hero you apply for a villain as well, is this true?

NosCorventius

Right now we are really looking for Villians. We have a lot of heroes but most of our villians have fallen away. So come join the Darkside. We have cookies.

Fightingfaithless

Oh well that sounds wonderful. Now since you said this what is the evil side looking like? Is it more male to female or the oppsite? Don't want to flood the dark side with women or men.

NosCorventius

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108049.0 you can find almost weverything here. I need to add the latest entries in but it's pretty well up to speed. Right now it's even with Lex, joker, The Countessa, and Artemis. being our only active villians. I'll be bringing in Mercy Graves with my next post as an NPC and I've made mention of Clayface though no one has yet picked him up as a Character. Feel free to pick him/her/it up if you'd like or to find someone else that you'd like to play. We're using the extended rosters here so pretty much any villian in the DC universe barring some cosmicly powered beings like Darkseid and his minions are free game. 

NosCorventius

Double posting to make you all aware of some new threads:

First, a new more official gathering place for us all The New JLA OCC and CC Thread. Now we have a place to discuss ideas, find partners and playmates for side scenes and erotic interactions, and generally chat about the who, what, where, whys, and hows; of The DCU and our RPG in general. Announcements, such as this one, will also be made in the OCC from here on out.

Second, As promised, I have put together a thread specifically to recruit Villains to our game. I am optimistic that the responses will be good. However if you have anyone you think might be interested personally in playing a villain as well I would urge you to point the in our direction as well.

~Nos~

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

I do plan on joining the game, however this week is a busy one, but hopefully the week after I will be ready to join up.
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

RedEve

Are original characters allowed?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: RedEve on June 05, 2011, 06:24:38 AM
Are original characters allowed?

This came up a few months back,  the answer was/is no,  as there is still plenty of DC universe canon characters to work with.