Started by VoluptuousVixen, March 21, 2011, 06:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Self Destruct

Shall I move the posts for us, folks?

Jmorty33

I don't know, I'd ask Lois first.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

NosCorventius

umm how many times have you seen an villian tie up and beat a hero? now times that by the times you thought there was a menacing phrase the villian said that made you think that the villian might do more to the hero than just beat them up before the screen faded to black.....now realize that here we wont be fading out to black.....I think you see my point. Thats not even taking into account whatever kinks the spandex and leather clad Heros have in their spare time between patrols and sparring practice. Yes I think IT could definatly get into the Non-con areas.

TheScarletBlade

With how demented villains can get, I am sure the darker topics are not really taboo: I mean didn't Dr. Light rape someones wife back right before infinite crisis?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Jmorty33

Damn I can't remember, I'm going through the heros I know with wives before Crisis. The only universe I know extensivley is Green Lantern, I know the Star Sapphire was raped by The Predator entity, it did the same to Carol I think. So yeah I understand how this can be NC.

Mr Self Destruct

Yes, he did.  He raped and murdered Jane Lorring, Plastic Man's wife.  It was fucking brutal.

I PMed loislanekent about starting a thread in the NC: Small Group Games section but have yet to hear back from her.

Jmorty33

Nah, she takes awhile to reply to pm's, but I think she'll be on in about 40 or 45 minutes . It would be about 11:30 my time.

Wow, DC has gotten a bit dark since after Infinite Crisis, especially since it's a main hero like Plastic Man; sort of like how they killed off Ralph and Sue Dibny, they were fucking brutal in Blackest Night. They took down Hawkman and Hawkgirl in no time.

Mr Self Destruct

Hence the inspiration for this game!

I'm so ready to play a darker, deadlier Superman.  The Man of Steel has been a favorite character of mine for so long that the chance to have an alternate universe Supes that goes quite dark is giving me a nerdgasm :P lol

Jmorty33

I know, this idea is so cool, I always wanted to see a more darker Superman, one more willing to kill and stop being so Mr. Perfect. Plus this is my chance to try a new character, Dr. Fate always intrigued me but I never really delved into him so this is a good opportunity for me.

NosCorventius

Got you both beat....I got Lex Luthor after his infection by Brainiac and a Jack Kirby Origional Etrigan the Demon/Jason Blood Former knight of the Round table, Ex-apprentice to Merlin and one time lover of Morgan Le Fae. Basically I get to play a bad guys who's untouchable and a good guy whos a real monster. How amazing is that?

TheScarletBlade

I get to play deathstroke and systematically kill you all......
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

EbonyQueen

Yeah, but my character is.....! Completely out of her league... Hmm... This is not... good.

Jmorty33

NosCorventius: Well you may be playing a demon, but Doctor Fate is the champion of the Lords of Order, he is powered by Nabu; so it sort of makes him like a deity or a demigod.

EbonyQueen: Oh come on Ebony it's not that bad, I'm sure Vixen can hold her own with these characters. Superman is gone, Etrigan just dump some holy water on him or slap some iron on him, Luthor is an egotistical prick, and Doctor Fate all you have to do is get the helmet off and he's completely normal. So no all is not lost for Vixen.

NosCorventius

Hry quit giving away all our secrets...If Ebony wants to know she'll have to read all the damn shetts like everybody else did!!!! Lol

Jmorty33

Oooo touchy, is someone not confident in their characters ability to overcome their weaknesses? Lol

NosCorventius

no not at all. I just want everyone to read more...

Jmorty33

Mr Self Destruct

Any word from loislanekent? I'm itching to get this rolling.

Jmorty33

I'm with you on that Dark Clown, but I haven't heard back from Loislanekent yet. Plus I've been itching to get a one x one rp going with her and haven't heard back from her about that either.

Mr Self Destruct

I was just PMed by loislanekent, and she gave me the go ahead to post up the game section.  The link is here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=104702.0

Jmorty33

It begins, Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Jmorty33

Hey guys, the rp is up, so let's get this started.

Mr Self Destruct

Exactly!  Where did all the fervor for this go?

I've avoided introducing Superman because I feel as though his entrance should be inspiring rather than random.  I'm waiting for the right moment for Supes to make his return. :)

Jmorty33

I pray to God this doesn't burn out.

NosCorventius

We'll I'm definatly not god, but I'll take yur prayers any way.....Lol. I'm still definatly in his just busy with work until tonight...hopefully I'll be able to put something together for this then.

~Nos~