What You Don't Know

Started by EvilEye, July 23, 2011, 07:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEye

This role play would revolve around six teenagers ranging from 16-18 in age, its about the pretty normal things that can happen to kids during high school.

I made some ideas that I want the characters to be like but they don't have to follow those lines at all, But all of the characters for some reason go into the forest and find a clearing that they claim as theirs and the call themselves he 'Secret Misfit Club' and within the group they find freedom and love and soon that spreads to their school and home lives as well.

A girl with no hope because she once had everything and then lost it all in one night, who decides the pitying looks were to much and is planning suicide.

A boy who is known as the bad boy who just hides hat his dad is and alcoholic drug user who abuses him and his younger sister, it takes all he has not to reveal it all when someone finally shows him kindness.

A girl who is a 'slut' because she is pregnant and had to transfer school in the middle of the school year, when in reality her baby's dad died in a car wreak and he was the only one.

A boy who is a geek who has been pushed to far and just needs someone to tell him he doesn't have to be perfect and have someone really love him.

A boy who grew up with his Bi big brother who died in a car crash and now he is by himself fighting with the feeling that he has for other guys.

A boy who is the star football player but cant tell anyone that he is gay and hides from his pain, even goes out into a lighting storm to die

OK if this was to be an 1X1 I would prefer the first girl and the 'bad boy' to be together, but I'll play a gay couple to (Just prefer straight)
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.