Interest check: Yu-gi-oh Academy rp

Started by Silk, September 14, 2012, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanaTheIV

Sweet, a Yu-Gi-Oh rp! I haven't played that game in like a million years but I would love to participate. Are there still any spots left?

Gensokian

Eh...we probably can squeeze you in, but we're rather short on female characters, so if you'd be alright with that, it'd be much appreciated. If you're really interested, just PM me, and I'll fill you in on some stuff you'd need to know.

ShadowFox89

I can assure you, Shana has no problem playing a female character :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

ShanaTheIV

Name: Nagisa Ryu
Appearance: Something like this
Sexuality: Bi
Bio: Nagisa has a tomboyish personality with a tad bit of clumsiness. Although she is overall a friendly individual, she would also sometimes try to act cool and badass even though she still has much to learn and isn't always as graceful as she wants to be. Nagisa is also somewhat of a Pyro fanatic and uses mostly Fire-type monsters similar to the Volcanic build Axel Brodie used. Nagi is usually unafraid to accept a challenge, even though she'd more that likely lose. Her hobbies include sports, gaming in geranal and eating spicy food.
Skill level: Novice
Cards:
Monsters

Royal Firestorm Guards
Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
Lava Golem
Flamvell Baby
Volcanic Shell
Volcanic Scattershot
Volcanic Doomfire
Volcanic Counter
Volcanic Slicer
Volcanic Rocket
Volcanic Hammerer
Solar Flare Dragon
Flamvell Firedog
Volcanic Queen
Laval Magma Cannoneer
The Thing in the Crater
Lady Assailant of Flames
Ultimate Baseball Kid
Little Chimera

Spells

Pot of Avarice
Gold Sarcophagus
Foolish Burial
Soul of Fire
Level Limit - Area B
Dark Room of Nightmare
Molten Destruction
Blaze Accelerator
Tri-Blaze Accelerator
Wild Fire
Monster Reincarnation
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps

Backfire
Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
Final Attack Orders
Magic Cylinder
Volcanic Recharge
Firewall
Ojama Trio
Battle Mania
Spell Reclamation
Nightmare Wheel
Gravity Bind
Discord
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Karma Cut
Royal Oppression

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Karuzen

I would love to join, I do have a real deck...being a grave keeper deck, but I would love to have an old deck I had on a forum site. It was used by a pervert and consisted of nothing but bikini monsters. Bikini being the arch-type of the monsters. Also have a level deck, but I find that one boring and takes forever to to a move.

Gensokian

I think we're tapping into our limit here, so I don't think we could fit you in, but if someone quits, you'll be the first I contact for a replacement, methinks. Just don't hold your breath about it, though.

Laughing Hyena

apygoos

I could throw my hat into the ring, can play M or F characters

Gensokian

Well, again, we're tapped out with how many I think we could handle, so I'll have to keep you on hold. Might need Silk to lock this thread, if she'd answer my PMs. :/

ShadowFox89

Silk has a tendency to get busy for a week or so at a time ^^'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

well thanks for putting me on hold ^_^ if anyone is interested in a  side yugioh plot or something, let me know!