Looking for a GM! Fantasy (straight adventure or sexy misadventures)

Started by Snow Nymph, December 16, 2013, 10:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow Nymph

I'm looking for a GM to guide my female character through an exciting adventure! 

I'm open to all sorts of ideas, but here is my original concept.
Characters
Either a solo heroine (me) going through a specific adventure, or
my heroine and a small party going through an adventure, in which, you will provide a list of character for me to choose from (with maybe some suggestions).
Plot
Firstly, we'd need a plot.  I can help you brainstorm one, but come to me with something.
Post Length
I expect an average of 2 paragraphs in post length for both parties, with occasional 1 large paragraphs and more when it is appropriate.  The GM may have more going on to discuss, but I don't want to be expected to write more than 1-2 paragraphs constantly.

General Theme
Like I stated in the title, there are two options...

Vanilla Adventure
This kind of adventure is the classic adventure.  There is some kind of semi-epic plot the adventurer(s) venture toward.

Sexy Misadventures
This kind of adventure involves various situations in which the heroine is defeated or captured, facing various consequences which we may discuss.  Ideally, the heroine would repeatedly escape or be let go to continue the adventure.  This can be mild (teasing, groping), moderate (light bondage, stripping, public humiliation), or extreme (tentacles, violent NC, maybe more sinister things like... impregnation?  I don't know.  Suggest whatever, we'll talk).
Clothing Damage
I would like to emphasize the clothing damage in all cases.  Torn clothing and rags should be preferable to complete nakedness.  And nakedness should be brief or plot related.

Somewhere in-between?
Want a fun more classic adventure with maybe, some sexy content?  Let me know.  Not looking for basic smut though!

Still here?  Interested?  Message me!
Please tell me what you're looking for!  Otherwise I'll just have to ask and it wastes everyone's time...

It wouldn't hurt to include:
Ratio of vanilla adventure versus sexy content (if any).
If sexy content is involved - what are you thinking about?
If my heroine is on her own or in a party
Plot idea(s)
Anything else on your mind!