Whom to ask - looking for a staffer to bother ever so slightly?

Started by Kimmy, July 15, 2014, 08:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmy

So I was talking to Vekseid the other day & he informed me that I can ask any staffer to change my username from kimmy to Kimmy with a capital K...

Only I have no idea whom actually is a staffer nor whom to ask & didn't want to be a bother & talking to Vekseid is just maybe kinda scary...

So I was wondering if anyone could recommend an activate staffer whom probably wouldn't mind being asked to help with miniony like work by little me?

Please? I'll promise not to forget my capitals again - at least, not unless their state capitals...
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Beguile's Mistress

Ariel

Staff members are users in this color and this color. Gods, Goddesses and Genies are administrators and are the users in red. Sirens, Satyrs and Sidhes are moderators and are the users in purple. In the mini Shoutbox, they appear with a purple name and in the full-window shoutbox, their usernames are red. :-)

You can also look at the "Who's Online" list, down at the bottom of the main page, to see who is online. I usually message the person closest to the top, as that means that person is more than likely online and actively exploring the forum.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Nadir

For non-urgent matters such as these, please contact the S-level staffers. We are happy to help you out ^_^

(I know Kimmy has already been helped, but this is for future reference)