News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Not guilty.

If it is in my playlist, it is something I enjoy listening to. Nothing embarrassing about that.

Passing it on.

Shekinah

Quote from: Nico on May 26, 2019, 03:36:14 AM
Not guilty.

If it is in my playlist, it is something I enjoy listening to. Nothing embarrassing about that.

Passing it on.

Actually same as this.

My playlist, so my music. No song in there that I don't like to listen to.

Passing it on

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

RedRose

As a teen I didn't love being different but now? I'll listen to klezmer, pop or whatever I like, even classical  ::)

You are ashamed of some of your books!
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Krys

Yes and no. I got rid of most of the less meaningful, cheap scifi stuff, which I bought on impuls. So formerly owned books count, yes.

You are a snob about what kind of stories you read.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

stormwyrm

Not guilty.

You are guilty of owing more than three posts for your RPs.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Wandering Mind

Not guilty.  I owe exactly three at the moment.

Passing it on.
Estimated response rate: 3 to 10 days.
Owed Posts: Too many
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Nico

Not guilty. I only owe two at the moment.

Passing it on.

Krys

Not as far as I know, no.

Passing it on.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

Undeniable Sin

Not guilty, I only owe two

You have done something you've never done before within the last two days?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Krys

Yes, comes with my job description.

Curiously passing on.
Disclaimer (WIP):

Wandering Mind

Guilty.  It's nothing special but I watched a movie I hadn't before.  Also called home owner's insurance about damages.  Never did that before either.

You ate out today.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Undeniable Sin

No. I barely managed to eat at all today

You were left feeling overwhelmed and frustrated at least once today?

Wandering Mind

Guilty.  Between work and family, I feel like that's the norm.

You are looking for a job.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Krys

Yes and no. It's more precise to say I'm looking for a job change.

You are looking for a "job".
Disclaimer (WIP):

Styx26

*smirks* Heh. I wish.

You are looking for a job that is closer to home.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

stormwyrm

That would be nice but no, not guilty. It'd probably be easier to convince management to let me work from home.

You are guilty of making someone wait too long within the past week.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. My husband, bless his heart

You have or want to write a book

Kurogane

Too guilty, and yet, too scared and lazy...

You have written something, given it to someone, only to be disappointed with their review.

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. It takes a hit but I tried to just learn from it.

You've lost something and it's driving you nuts trying to find it

Nico

Not guilty.

Passing it on.

Krys

Yes, though it's nothing material.

You desire something/someone, like REALLY desire it.
Disclaimer (WIP):

Styx26

*thinks a bit*

Half-guilty? Because I've had those desires and wants so intensely they'd clouded reason at times. But lately, the urge has been dulled...

Passing it on.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Ariel

It’s time to make a new thread and close up this one!

Anyone who wants to make a new one can do so! :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving