News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rora

Chev, you sure are one smooth son of a gun *pulls Chev in for a deep and lingering kiss*

Chevalier des Poissons

Hehe, me? :3 -wraps arms around her, kissing her back passionately-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Rora

*pushs firmly against Chev's hard body* Mmmm

Chevalier des Poissons

-Smirks and pushes against her body, so she could see how hard he really is ;3 -

A & A

Rora

*moans loudly* Chev...so not nice to tease a girl you know...*slips hands down muscled back and comes to rest along the top of Chev's pants*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Snickers and presses a little more- Well, we can always go somewhere private ;3 -snickers-

A & A

Rora

You are a very interesting man Chev, a seducer of the innocent and a mind reader...wow *lets fingers play along edge of Chev's pants*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Winks- Thank you, my dear. And you are a very interesting girl, so much you have my attention and I enjoy you -rubs self a little bit-

A & A

Rora

*clearly doesn't mind* Have a minor problem...*begins to let hands travel downward*

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks down and smiles- And what minor problem is that?

A & A

Rora

*grins devilishly after rubbing across a certain bulge* Ummm...let me think *moves hand away*

Zelric Miras

*plays a violin in the backgroun, leaning on the win*

Rora

*smirks at the idea that Leo has the win and continues to look at Chev challengingly*

Zelric Miras

*somehow adds a lute to the music ensemble*

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles and moans at her touch, blinking quickly as she pulls her hand away- Oh, you want to play that with me? :3

A & A

Rora

who else would I play with? *grins widely as she nips at Chev's chest*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Snickers- I see -winks and slides one hand between her legs, rubbing his plam quickly before moving the hand away-

A & A

auroraChloe

are you getting my win all sticky ?       

a/a 8/21/17

Saerrael

of course not, that win is right here

Zelric Miras

Careful...

*noms on win*

Rora

*moans deeply and jumps in surprise at Leo's words* You mean my win...*turns back to Chev and lets hands stat to drift downward again in soft circular motions until I finally slip my hands over him once more * you know that was awfully mean *begins to rug and squeeze a little before moving hand again*

Chevalier des Poissons

Oh, yeah, I can be mean too ;3 -snickers and moans at her teasing, obviously wanting more, then slips his own hand again on her, rubbing for a while before pulling away- Now now, we can't get deep here in this thread or we will be poked =P

A & A

Saerrael

Don't be silly. That win is so mine.

Rora

*moans hotly* You had better be glad because the things I've planned are pure sin...*steps out of Chev's arms a little and looks toward Saerra* You wish

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Rora on March 09, 2010, 09:30:18 PM
*moans hotly* You had better be glad because the things I've planned are pure sin...*steps out of Chev's arms a little and looks toward Saerra* You wish

HA! That just makes me want more >:3

A & A