The Fallen Knight - Explore Gotham post-Batman! (Still Seeking!) (LGBTQA+)

Started by Doomsday, January 22, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

She could do it for Killer Croc, teasing him that maybe some bling will improve his mood, and distract people from the whole...um...

It could improve his mood!

Darwishi

So everyone is wonderful and thinks everyone else is more wonderful than them.  How about we all agree we're awesome, but we never stop improving? Mmkay?

I think watching Selina walk around in a skin-tight catsuit would improve Killer Croc's mood.

Then again, this is what he did to Harley, so I'm not so sure...

Giantmutantcrab

We can all change.

Also, here is a charming picture of Bronze Tiger kicking a dog.

Darwishi

To be fair, if she wasn't trying to kill herself, wouldn't he have tried to kill her? XDD 

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Darwishi on February 10, 2016, 12:09:38 PM
To be fair, if she wasn't trying to kill herself, wouldn't he have tried to kill her? XDD

That's a He. Roy Harper. :)

Darwishi

All of these Harpers are getting me confused! I was thinking Harpor Row and...stuff.  >.> <.< >.>

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Darwishi on February 10, 2016, 12:48:28 PM
All of these Harpers are getting me confused! I was thinking Harpor Row and...stuff.  >.> <.< >.>

Ok, there's two Harpers.

Harper Row, Bluebird. She has short black hair and is currently being... ahem... Greeted by Nightwing.

Then there's Roy Harper, Arsenal / Red Arrow / Speedy. He's the recovering alcoholic ex-Teen Titan who got kicked out of Oliver Queen's fanclub. He's a ginger and was trying to get himself killed by Croc.

Darwishi

Wow, I just realized I misspelled Harper as Harpor. Terrible. I'm going back to bed. =P

I know! I was just being silly.  I really didn't know who Croc was talking to, just saw the long hair and such. I did wonder about the Oliver Queen bit, but I don't know anything about Harper Row sooo, there's that. In terms of the game, I'm sure I'll learn. 

wander

Or just check Roy Harper's bio! ^^

GMC, that pic was super big in your post, so here's me resizing it. :)

Wicked Vixen

Hello all I apologize if this is not the place to ask but do you have the character Cassandra Cain available and if so do you still have room for another writer! If not then I am sorry to have jumped in so suddenly.
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on February 21, 2016, 09:49:03 PM
Hello all I apologize if this is not the place to ask but do you have the character Cassandra Cain available and if so do you still have room for another writer! If not then I am sorry to have jumped in so suddenly.

haha, no problem at all!
First, yes, Cassandra Cain is still available. And second, yes, we are always looking for new writers!

Feel free to ask the gms (Myself, Doomsday, or Alias) any questions you might have and pm us a character sheet!

Alias

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on February 21, 2016, 09:49:03 PM

wonderful! You're interest is very welcome. As JamesSureWould just said, feel free to ask us questions as you fill out your character sheet.

Giantmutantcrab

wander

indarkestknight

You've mentioned re-imagining a character is acceptable, as long as applicants stay true to the character in question.

How would you feel about a version of a character taken from an Elseworld, for instance, Kirk Langstrom (Man-Bat on Earth Prime) from the Justice League: Gods & Monsters universe?

Of course, in this instance, it wouldn't be that Kirk is from another dimension, but rather in this universe's Gotham, he became a vampiric Kirk Langstrom instead of Man-Bat.

I'm thinking of taking Kirk from shortly after his metamorphosis into a vampiric superhuman; rather than being discovered and taken in by Superman and joining the League, as he was in Gods & Monsters, he would be taken in by the Batfamily and join them.

Zaer Darkwail

As question for potential char application; is Anarky playable char in your game? He is sort anti-hero type personality (and batman is listed as one his enemies) but he also had helped teen titans or other heroes but because of his mindset he just does not get along with them long term. As note I intent play Lonnie Machin as confirmation (as there was more than one Anarky in comics wise).

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 24, 2016, 07:13:04 AM
As question for potential char application; is Anarky playable char in your game? He is sort anti-hero type personality (and batman is listed as one his enemies) but he also had helped teen titans or other heroes but because of his mindset he just does not get along with them long term. As note I intent play Lonnie Machin as confirmation (as there was more than one Anarky in comics wise).

He is and he'd probably have a lot of fun with my OC The Anarch.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: WardenIce on February 24, 2016, 09:24:32 AM
He is and he'd probably have a lot of fun with my OC The Anarch.

That's a match made in anarchistic heaven.

JamesSureWould

Hi there interested players!

Quote from: indarkestknight on February 24, 2016, 06:44:04 AM
You've mentioned re-imagining a character is acceptable, as long as applicants stay true to the character in question.

How would you feel about a version of a character taken from an Elseworld, for instance, Kirk Langstrom (Man-Bat on Earth Prime) from the Justice League: Gods & Monsters universe?

Of course, in this instance, it wouldn't be that Kirk is from another dimension, but rather in this universe's Gotham, he became a vampiric Kirk Langstrom instead of Man-Bat.

I'm thinking of taking Kirk from shortly after his metamorphosis into a vampiric superhuman; rather than being discovered and taken in by Superman and joining the League, as he was in Gods & Monsters, he would be taken in by the Batfamily and join them.

While that is a cool character, superhero vampire batman just doesn’t feel like it would fit well in this particular RP. We’re trying to keep the superpowers to a minimum so that all the characters feel at roughly the same level. Plus, we may or may not have plans for Dr. Langstrom in the works  ::).

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 24, 2016, 07:13:04 AM
As question for potential char application; is Anarky playable char in your game? He is sort anti-hero type personality (and batman is listed as one his enemies) but he also had helped teen titans or other heroes but because of his mindset he just does not get along with them long term. As note I intend play Lonnie Machin as confirmation (as there was more than one Anarky in comics wise).

This character is just a bit too far on the anti-hero scale, and more importantly too much of a loner, for him to really be a viable PC. This is a game focused on the Bat Family and how they deal with loss, so a character who can’t get along with the others in the long term isn’t really a viable character.

It’s awesome that you both are interested though, and we would love to discuss other characters you might be interested in playing! we can continue the discussion here, of course. Or, you could PM any and all of the three GM’s with ideas (Alias, Doomsday, JamesSureWould)

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: JamesSureWould on February 24, 2016, 09:57:27 AM
While that is a cool character, superhero vampire batman just doesn’t feel like it would fit well in this particular RP. We’re trying to keep the superpowers to a minimum so that all the characters feel at roughly the same level. Plus, we may or may not have plans for Dr. Langstrom in the works  ::).

Man-Bat!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: JamesSureWould on February 24, 2016, 09:57:27 AM
This character is just a bit too far on the anti-hero scale, and more importantly too much of a loner, for him to really be a viable PC. This is a game focused on the Bat Family and how they deal with loss, so a character who can’t get along with the others in the long term isn’t really a viable character.

It’s awesome that you both are interested though, and we would love to discuss other characters you might be interested in playing! we can continue the discussion here, of course. Or, you could PM any and all of the three GM’s with ideas (Alias, Doomsday, JamesSureWould)

Ok, I understand. How then The Anarch differs from Anarky then? If they both seek same things (which is in defying the authority whenever they can get away with it). canon wise Anarky is loner but what if we change that so that Anarky tries to get along with Bat family and albeit he is not man of order he could use present chaos to fight for them (than against them)? In short the organized mafia families or such who would seek exploit chaos get instead suffer the same chaotic influence what is going on Gotham.

indarkestknight

Quote from: JamesSureWould on February 24, 2016, 09:57:27 AMWhile that is a cool character, superhero vampire batman just doesn’t feel like it would fit well in this particular RP. We’re trying to keep the superpowers to a minimum so that all the characters feel at roughly the same level. Plus, we may or may not have plans for Dr. Langstrom in the works  ::).

Disappointing, if understandable. I'd noticed Looker, presently a vampire, was listed on the suggestions for potential characters that could be applied for, as well as other metahumans from the Outsiders (Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Metamorpho), so I'd hoped Langstrom wouldn't be too much of a stretch, but if there are already plans for Langstrom, I suppose it can't be helped.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: indarkestknight on February 24, 2016, 03:50:44 PM
Disappointing, if understandable. I'd noticed Looker, presently a vampire, was listed on the suggestions for potential characters that could be applied for, as well as other metahumans from the Outsiders (Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Metamorpho), so I'd hoped Langstrom wouldn't be too much of a stretch, but if there are already plans for Langstrom, I suppose it can't be helped.

you gotta think low-key. Don't think Flash, think Static.
Don't think Superman, think Krypto.
Don't think Batman, think Bat-Cow.

...no wait

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Giantmutantcrab

There you go!

TBT has a good idea going!

The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh!

Ok, so basically a dude with a cheap-ass Batman costume in red, yellow and purple with a baseball bat and a knife.

..But a VERY interesting concept!