Terror in the deep (F for Dom M waterfolk, NC)

Started by LamentingQuill, March 12, 2021, 05:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

NC and plentiful smut intended for both plots.

"There is something out there..."

This is intended to be a smutty creepy spooktacular with no real happy ending (at least not for the heroine), I planned for it to be a short rp, but if my partner wanted, we could push it for something a little longer.

Ellie Babcock was bored, she felt like her life in the city was becoming predictable and she really wasn’t going anywhere. Boring waitress job at a local pizzeria, no roommate at present in her small apartment, not even a damn cat. So much for training to be an EMT, no one wanted to hire a noobie at present.

Ellie craved an adventure… like the ones she was already reading about in her books…

As if life was answering her hearts deepest wish… her cousin, Harold, in Louisiana called, he was a Bayou outdoorsman who owned one of those cool boats capable of safely traversing deep into the Bayou… but apparently, some wildlife researchers had gone missing in the Bayou, hadn’t been seen or heard from in weeks. They never checked in and now the company they work for is worried and wants them found.

Harold, who knows the Bayou inside and out, has been tapped to put together a team of his own choosing to search for them. He has asked Ellie if she would come as the medical part of their team, in case anyone, them or their quarry are hurt in any way.

Eager for this chance to do something exciting, Ellie eagerly agrees.

Our tale would open up with Ellie boarding her cousin’s boat… and something… begins to stalk them...

CRAVING
"The Mershark"

It was supposed to be fun... just a harmless little outing, just Rosalyn and her cousin Jake, alone where they could talk about their lives in privacy, no obnoxious parents butting in.... only the soothing sounds of the gentle ocean waves lapping at the sides of their rowboat...

They never intended to stray far from their families yacht... but they current carried them silently away as they talked, unaware of what was happening...

Then... as if a scene from some dramatic movie... the night sky grew black, the breeze picked up and the waves began rocking their little boat roughly about...

They tried desperately to use the oars to guide the rowboat through the turbulent waters... but it was so dark and the current mixed with the wind... it was hopeless...

It all happened so fast... before Rosalyn knew it, she and Jake was thrust from their boat and into the cool water...

As Rosalyn struggled and searched for her cousin beneath the waves... the last thing she remembers is seeing a pale figure with long gold hair, crimson staining the water around him... and his eyes on her as he propelled himself swiftly at her...

I was thinking Rosalyn would wake up in the merman's lair. Jake I would assume has been eaten, he was male and his only purpose was food... but Rosalyn on the other hand...

My partner and I can discuss further from there.

Masterbed

LamentingQuill

Feeling the itch for some deep sea fun.

Please make sure to read my ons and offs thoroughly, please. It’s always so appreciated:)