Pokémon Y Assistance

Started by Demascion Lycan, March 14, 2015, 01:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demascion Lycan

I know much of our free time is spent on E, but I have other loves, and gaming is one of them. I have been playing Pokémon since I got my first gameboy color at 8 years old. Now, 16 years later, I'm trying to get a handful of pokémon to build my in game team. I am no competitive battler, but I have my favorites to use throughout the game series.

Now, I have not beaten the game, so I would prefer to get the pokémon I want in the form of an egg. This would make me the OT and allow me to level them up as far as I'd like and not have to worry about insolent pokémon trying to tell me, "You're not my real dad!"

Anyone who plays X or Y, please, I would love a little help.
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

VashBly

I play pokemon omega ruby I can help what eggs do you need

Demascion Lycan

Y can trade with Omega Ruby? Awesome!

Right now I'm trying to get an Arcanine, Salamence or flygon, and Marshtomp or Feraligatr. Any of their eggs would be highly appreciated.
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Dimir

I can get you Mudkip and Totodile eggs. I just need to see which game my Ditto is in.
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

Demascion Lycan

That would be awesome. I would actually prefer mudkip for the dual type advantage. My friend code is 0533-7207-6816