Chicks 'n' Chips - Game ongoing - canceled

Started by justme4386, October 11, 2014, 06:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

This might've already been stated, but are we PMing characters sheets or posting them here for approval? (:

- Rainbow ♥

MagicalPen

My offer still stands if some one would like to plot some Father/Daughter interactions!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Dashenka

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on October 12, 2014, 02:25:44 PM
This might've already been stated, but are we PMing characters sheets or posting them here for approval? (:

- Rainbow ♥

PM them to her.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

justme4386

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on October 12, 2014, 02:25:44 PM

- Rainbow ♥
My i-net is a pita and  Dashenka was faster. So as she said. Please note that I ask for 24 to 72 hours before poking me for a responds... No, Dashenka I am not looking at you at all...  ;D
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: justme4386 on October 12, 2014, 03:23:46 PM
My i-net is a pita and  Dashenka was faster. So as she said. Please note that I ask for 24 to 72 hours before poking me for a responds... No, Dashenka I am not looking at you at all...  ;D

Sounds good (:

- Rainbow ♥

Dashenka

Quote from: justme4386 on October 12, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

Haha but I'm sooooo patient.... :D

CarnivorousBunny

my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

justme4386

After careful reconcidering, I am thinking of making the submissions actually publically in this thread... So people get more ideas and maybe find other characters they can play off... What do you folks think?
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Orval Wintermute

You could do it as a two step process, sheets get PM'd to you first just to check that there's nothing that really doesn't fit the game. Then they get put here for final polishing.
Or is that to much of a pain in the ass?

Dashenka

Quote from: justme4386 on October 14, 2014, 10:40:38 AM
After careful reconcidering, I am thinking of making the submissions actually publically in this thread... So people get more ideas and maybe find other characters they can play off... What do you folks think?

Go for it. You can make a complete list later? If people put their sheets here for application, everybody can be a judge? Or is that too much democracy? I know it's a terrible thing democracy but apparently it's what the people want :D

justme4386

Quote from: Dashenka on October 14, 2014, 11:10:09 AM
Go for it. You can make a complete list later? If people put their sheets here for application, everybody can be a judge? Or is that too much democracy? I know it's a terrible thing democracy but apparently it's what the people want :D
I think it was an American who once told me that democracy wasn't "ruling for the people" or "ruling because of the people" but "ruling despite the people"... anyway now for something completely different:

At first I thought having them sent to me only would help build suspense and make it more fun once revealed... But then I realized that two of the sheets submitted might actually work together and they might have worked together at creating a connection... Anyway I take your support to heart and really think that seeing other's applications will help creativity... I will change the submission rule.

Sorry to those who already submitted stuff. Please just post it in here! So far everything I have been sent looked good.

In general: I will change the submission guidelines! Only girls and regulars need to get approved. If you want to play a one time customer, just find a girl you want your character to book and clarify with her player if that character you have in mind will work. I will update the first post accordingly.

Sorry for the back and forth. This is my first time as a GM for a forum game... bare with me... please.  :-[

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

MagicalPen

I think I'll submit a full-time customer (who lives locally) and would be open to having some incest involved scenes if some one would care to play his daughter who works at Chicks'n'chips.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

justme4386

I edited the first post - again:

• changed the submission process - please all with submissions, please resubmit.
  • added a physical description to the girls post - if you post your submission, please remember to add that, sorry but I felt it was missing to add something special you wanted to point out.
  • though I didn't add a physical description to the other sample characters yet - please also fill it in if you submit a non-girl character. I will probably do that soon....
  • added a section of how she joined - It was something I felt was missing in some girl submissions. People should be aware if their character is a trouble maker or just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and then seduced by the prospects or what not...

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Chreestafer

I'll definitely have a character up this evening :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Looks interesting, just not sure what character to play.

Chreestafer

I've been on a short lithe Asian gal thing so if anyone wants to play one my Character will be greatly appreciative; )
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Mister Grimm

Interested in playing either a recurring or one time customer if there is still room.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Etherealgirl

Character Sheet - Girl

Ariel Pierce

Class: Junior at HESG

Mask: A black masquerade mask.

Sexual preference: Gay (will have sex with men, if the money is high enough, or is forced to.)

Physical Description: Ariel is incredibly petite. Standing at only 5'0 tall she is one of the smallest girls there. Her eyes are a light amber color and her hair is dark brown. She often keeps it in a 'emo' style cut. Her breasts are small, only an A cup. What she lacks in the chest area she makes up in a angelic face. She often wears dark eye make up and lots of eye liner. Last year of having braces.

Background: Ariel's parents own Wayland Oil, a large oil company based out of California. her parents are super conservative, and appear religious to the outside world. Her parents however have been in a rough patch, but they tend to keep that side of their relationship hidden from Ariel.  When her parents noticed their daughter starting to dress differently and starting to get an attitude, they enrolled her into the prestigious HESG. Shes been in and out of the principal's office, and should have been expelled at one point, but her parents generous donations to the school kept her there.

How she joined:  During her Junior and current year as a sophomore that Ariel was caught making out with another girl and quickly sent to the counselor's office where she was confronted on what she did. the promise of money is here real motivation for doing it, as she hopes to save enough and cut her parents off completely. Despite having a rocky relationship with her parents and not caring what they think, she does not want them knowing shes gay.

Personality: Ariel can be kind of cold, sarcastic, and a bit stubborn. She has a foul mouth and spunky, with a quick wit. Shes not easily tameable, but when you get to know her she can be very flirty and unbashful about sexual activities.

Reason for joining: Mostly money, and a hint of rebellion at her parents.

Player Ons and Offs
: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214576.msg10546118#msg10546118

Menu Stub

Chastity (16)
Small Portion. Sweet and spicy, all in one.

Good for: Women, Oral, Dry humping, Masturbation, Mutual masturbation, Dirty talk, Groups/couples/orgies, Eating food off body, Anal

Not for: Scat, Disfigurement, Other extremes, Men (unless convinced or offered a fair amount of money. Feel free to offer.)

Girls may refuse customers. All services rendered are voluntary upon mutual agreement. Price based on service rendered.

Dashenka

Character Sheet - Girl

Veronica Downing

Class: 3rd

Mask: Half face Venetian

Sexual preference: Bi-Sexual

Physical Description:  At 175 cm (5'7) and 50 kg (110lbs) Veronica is a tall but very slim. Her pride and joy is her very long blonde hair. She pretty flat around the chest but what she lacks there, she makes up for tighness somewhere else.

Background: Her parents died when she was 15 and she fell under the custody of her grandparents. Veronica derailed completely and got in trouble with every local authority in the area and ended up with a lot of the wrong boyfriends as well. She soon became were street hardened and skilled in standing up for herself. With her parents inheritance, her grandparents sent her off to a private school, partly with Veronica's consent.

How she joined:
Once at the private school, she began to like it and despite some attitude problems which were soon corrected, she blended in nicely and soon even became one of the top students. What she missed though, was the good, rough sex she had with her friends on the street. She became desperate and one day she was caught masturbating on the toilet and sent to Counselor O'Hara. Rather than being expelled, she was given the offer to work for sex and money, an offer Veronica couldn't turn down.

Personality: Veronica is mostly shy but can be witty and even arogant. To outsiders she is flirty and friendly.

Reason for joining: Money and sex, all the reasons Veronica needed to join.

Menu Stub

Golden Blue (20)
Advertising tag line here

Good for: Oral, Vaginal, Hand jobs, BDSM, Roleplays, Men, Women, Couples, Degradation

Not for: Anal, Under aged, over weight

All services rendered are voluntary upon mutual agreement. Price based on service rendered.

Chreestafer

Character Sheet - Possible Reoccurring Customer

Kyler Bishop

NSFW Sexual Organ

Physical Description: for a 36 year old male he is physically fit with a military style build to him. He stands six foot three, with blondish hair and a slight stubble on his chin.  Green eyes stare outward with a stoic glint as his body is adorned with tattoos and scars. 

Frequency: First timer here (by accident) - Possible reoccurring customer

Why he's here: Kyler had been traveling for hours, leaving something behind, he needed to get away.  When he arrived at the Chicks 'n' Chips, he truthfully was looking to get a coffee, some food, and some alone time to forget about the past few days.  However when he asked for a nice, quiet booth, he got more then he expected.

What he's looking for: Stress relief truthfully.  He came in to eat and relax so being new to the experience will truthfully open doors for him.

Personality: Somewhat quiet at first, he can be dominant and knows what he wants.
Ons and Offs
F-List

justme4386

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 14, 2014, 02:48:42 PM
I've been on a short lithe Asian gal thing so if anyone wants to play one my Character will be greatly appreciative; )
I'm sure you will find something to satiate your appetite on our menu. :)

Quote from: Mister Grimm on October 14, 2014, 02:58:02 PM
Interested in playing either a recurring or one time customer if there is still room.
Considering we didn't even start yet, I guess so. Kind of depends on the girls but once we get going, I for one feel we might need a lot of one-timers. ;)

@new submitees: Nice... just please check the image requirements in my first post and adjust your submissions accordingly.  :-*

Damn, I can't lock my own thread in the Game Boards, so I can't post my work in progress on the OOC thread. But here's a sneak peek at what rooms I was thinking about having:

Thread List

TODO: Set up threads and link them here.
Administrative stuff:
Recruitment Thread - your journey should start here.
OOC Thread - you are here.
Character Sheets

Ingame Threads:
Chicks 'n' Chips - Backroom
Chicks 'n' Chips - The dungeon
Chicks 'n' Chips - The rooms
Chicks 'n' Chips - The playground
Chicks 'n' Chips - Other places

Don't worry, the whole OOC Thread is MUCH more. ;)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Red Stella

I'm in. 

Too much temptation to resist.    :P

I'll have a sheet up for a girl as soon as I can. 

MagicalPen

Richard Simon

Frequency: Reoccurring Customer / Weekly
Reason for being here: Loves to relieve his stress and desires.

Physical Description: Tall, dark and Handsome. A physically fit and toned body from being an Amateur Cyclist. Has a personal gym in his office as well - has always been a 'fitness freak' and loves to exercise. Usually clean shaven as well.

Background: Born into the middle class, Richard was always bright and in the top percentage of his classes. He started his own company towards the end of college and now, a little more than a decade on, he is quite wealthy and has his own family. He wants for little and can usually afford to purchase whatever his heart desires. But despite being married, he has never been very faithful. He has the good looks and intelligence to go along with them, and many a girl has fawned over him. But Richard is a bit of a sex-addict, some would say, and he finds it very hard to say NO to a woman with a need.

Luckily for him, he has found the Chick'n'Chips other services to be quite satisfying. He has always liked pretty, young girls and sees a lot of them - his attractive daughter has a lot of attractive friends, causing many fantasies to cross his mid though he has never acted on them. While he flirts with his daughters friends (and they flirt back) he has never made a move on any of them yet. CnC allows him to fulfill his fantasies with willing girls of that same age range and as such, he is a frequent visitor.

He also has a crush on his Niece who also attends the local school with his daughter.

Personality: Richard is a natural socializer, which has helped him climb high in the corporate world at the head of his own company. He is smart and savy and is able to keep his inner desires and fantasies hidden from the public world. Very outgoing, he can also be very forward depending on the girl.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry