Zombie Group RP (All are welcomed)

Started by Wicked Vixen, October 18, 2013, 11:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Vixen

Hello I am Wicked VIxen and due to several players dropping out and the few that remain that love the game I am now looking for some fresh blood (kinda literally my zombies need to be fed...) but if you are interested in a nice zombie filled rp please look at our story so far and give me a pm if you are interested. Please enjoy and thank you for your time.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180537.0
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

El Maligno

I am interested in this rp Wicked just tell me what is needed for a character.

El Maligno

Player Username: El Maligno

Character Name: Rick Davis

Established Member of the Colony: No

Physical description: Rick Stands at 5'11 with brown hair and eyes.

Prior Occupation: History Teacher

Personality: Rick is calm, cool and analytical but the reason being is on the first day of the outbreak he kind of went insane. He functions normally but in his mind this is all just a real life like video game. This is how he sees it and this is how he copes. It is a defense to protect his sanity and when nears the revelation that the world he once knew is really and truly gone he becomes violent and unstable. At heart he is a good guy and is a bit old fashioned even for his time. Working hard to earn his way through college and the patience and discipline needed for hunting game help him attempt to control himself. He is not an animal just a man who is no longer whole anymore.

Hobbies/Skills: Archery, Swimming, Reading, Rock Climbing, Boxing, Hunting, Basic first aid, Cooking, and History

Weaknesses: His slim hold on his sanity. His aggression during one of his episodes may be his undoing. Is allergic to cats. If he can get a hold of it might turn into an alcoholic.

Fears: That this is his world now.

Gear:  Bow and Arrow

Bowie Knife

Crowbar

9mm Beretta

Body armor

Pack (basic suvial needs)

History: Rick had always harboured a love for history. Always. It was just a passion that followed him out through grade school, middle school, high school and finally in college when he decided to finally do something in his life that would matter. Teaching the leaders of tomorrow. He felt the more passionate about the subject a teacher was the better his ability to teach and the better the chances of him being able to spark interest in his students rather than them just going through the motions. Rick worked hard and studied hard to achieve his dream job. And at the age of 25 he finally did so. For 7 years he did his best with little known facts and other more interesting tidbits of information as well as bringing in a few conspiracy theories just to liven things up with his students (based on what he was talking about) He was happy for a while and at the time of the out break he was having a little back and forth with the beautiful biology teacher from down the hall. He was in class when the dead were no longer dead. Everything happened so fast first it was the screams, then it was the mixture of people crying out in horrible agony and the sounds of the living resisting and running away from the dead. Rick and a few teachers gathered up as many students and barricaded themselves in one of the classrooms. They had a job to protect the students at the school it was the hardest thing for Rick to do as he could hear the screams of those dying outside the school. The next two days passed with agonizing slowness they had no supplies and were all constantly in fear of their lives. Only one other person offered to help Rick set out for supplies. It had been a horrible first time experience and by the time they came back to the classroom they had found everyone being torn and eaten alive. A student had taken some pills over night not knowing they would reanimate and attack their fellow survivors. It was almost too much for Rick to take. It was then his video game mind set kicked in.  Taking the sole survivor, the guy who had been with him, back to his house for supplies and equipment Rick drove his truck through dead bodies and other cars as he watched the chaos and horror all around him. After getting everything he needed Rick set out with his new partner ready to take out this new challenge. It's been months since his partner died and just as long for him to have an actual conversation with a human being that wasn't trying to kill him for supplies. He is now a lone wolf but through necessity and not by choice. He is seeking to find a place he actually can sleep without thinking this is it.

Wicked Vixen

El I have seen your writing before and I know you are a player who doesnt leave you are approved.

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

Hi. I'd Like to add my interest. May I use the character that I created for mine (that sadly died out due to player disagreement on whether the PC's would use the term "zombie". It was walking dead graphic novel based).

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:Nathan Stuart
Appearance: Slim build with longish light ginger hair, British accent. White shirt, red tie, black trousers and dress shoes.                   

Sexuality: Straight 
Items:Clothing (as above), wallet w/ drivers license, $20 in notes and change, Cell phone, keys to a crappy apartment. Short steel pipe.
Background: Born in Birmingham, UK. Nathan lost both parents at a young age. Not having siblings or close family he spent most of his young life in foster care. Gaining a reputation as a loner or "that weird kid" he had few if any friends. He coasted through school only really showing an aptitude for numbers and computing. Finishing highschool he got a job win an accountants where his aptitude for numbers helped him become one of the young "up and comers". When a job opportunity came up in the states he was the obvious first pick. After travelling to America and starting his new job, he found life much the same. Small apartment, few "real" friends and a dead end job. Then the dead didn't stay dead.

Wicked Vixen

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180640.0

I am happy you have shown some interest in our little game and I approve so long as you make a few changes if you don't mind. Please place him in this type of format and then post him on here once more and then I will give you the go ahead

Wicked Vixen

Thank you for your awesome post EL and make sure to tell Chassey to place her character on here irst but as you know she is approved also

Chasseybaby

Hey Girlie! ^^ *hugs* Got my CS right here for your approval, glad to join another game with ya! Let me know if something didnt fit and Ill change it and Ill get my reply post to El ASAP so we can get some posts going.

Emma Clarkson
Player Username: Chasseybaby

Character Name: Emma Clarkson or Ems

Established Member of the Colony: No

Physical description: Ems is 5’8” with honey blonde hair and brown eyes

Prior Occupation: ER nurse

Personality: Emma, or Ems as her husband would call her, has a sassy and spunky personality with a rebel heart. She is incredibly intelligent and is capable of resolving complicated situations with great cleverness and quick thinking. She is very open and friendly, often known as the social butterfly at work or in her neighborhood. She has a generous soul and would do anything to help people in trouble, with a sure confidence in herself and her abilities. She works hard to achieve what she needs to do and to get the job done. Fun loving and always looking out for others, she was very happy and content with her life before the outbreak took her loving husband. Broken from the lost she had retreated into a shell that is the complete opposite of her former self, sarcastic, hot-headed, and vengeful. She is mostly seen as an angry person, but she has sometimes let her sweet personality shine through when she is happy. She generally pushed other people away, rarely forming any close relationships with anyone, and is loyal to people she genuinely cares about.

Hobbies/Skills: Advance first aid and emergency medical training, cooking, shooting, gardening and reading.

Weaknesses: Has type 2 diabetes and is scared of heights.

Fears: Fear of being alone.

Gear:
Backpack full of medical aid and insulin for herself as well as a few basic items. 

Energy bars and two bottles of water.

A M1911 handgun and an metal bat.

History: Emma met her husband Sam when he was admitted to the ER with a sliced hand from a on the job accident as a firemen. It was love at first sight. They were married three months later when the breakout started. Refusing to sit back, her husband went out to help his fellow firemen with the zombie attack and told her to stay put and that he would be back once it was safe. Scared and alone Emma stayed behind unsure what to do for two days. Crazy with worry she started grabbing gear from their tiny apartment to made her way to follow her husband and help any way she could.

The city was horrific, bodies and derby, garbage and ruble tore across her once cozy street. She ran to the firehouse, her truck unable to maneuver through the blocked traffic and cracked roads. Smoke and still burning fires helped hide her from any attacks as she made her way to her husband. Once she found it, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Zombies, a dozen of them crowed the building and streets like busy ants. Then a sight she would never forget cut her deep, her Sam turned and feasting on a festering limb. The picture broken her and she nearly walked to him, begging it to be just and dream. Without realizing it and with shaky hands she aimed her husband’s M1911 at his head and fired. The shot would forever echo in her mind as she saw his blood slapper and his body slump lifelessly to the ground. Tears blurred her vision and her hands were still shaking with the recoil of the weapon as she stood at the top of the hill.

The noise exposed her and she welcomed the oncoming death with open arms. As zombies started crawling up the pile of rock and cement, shots were fired and the dead bodies fell like flies as a group of gangster teenagers rained bullets on the helpless creatures. When they were all dead the teens complimented her on her crazy stunt and asked who she was. She explained her story and told them she was also a licensed nurse. They asked her to join them seeing her as a great addition with her medical skills. She has been traveling with them for two months till she was saved by Rick, when the gang used her as bait to raid a store.

Wicked Vixen

Its perfect Chassey Welcome aboard! YAy I am so excited and glad we have some new blood in the rp hopefully this means things will begin to pick up

*Hugs Chassey*

Chasseybaby

You know it babe! Thanks for letting me play! *hugs Vix* posted for ya El!

Baalborn87

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on October 21, 2013, 12:53:17 AM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180640.0

I am happy you have shown some interest in our little game and I approve so long as you make a few changes if you don't mind. Please place him in this type of format and then post him on here once more and then I will give you the go ahead

Will do.

Wicked Vixen

Baalborn your character is approved! Welcome aboard!

Baalborn87

Wicked Vixen

Baalborn87

Is there a way you'd like Nathan added to the story?

i.e was he always there and only now the "camera" is focused on him

Wicked Vixen

no no that is up to you just read a few of our posts then just give a small explanation if you will for what your character had been doing and kinda just have fun with it you can wing it if you'd like

sesshomaruartist

Hmm I wonder if your still looking for more people?

Wicked Vixen

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

arthenwel

Give me a while to get my character sheet up. I need to be on my laptop and right now I'm using my phone.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

sesshomaruartist

Player UserName: Sesshomaruartist
Character Name: Greg Oltridge
Established member of the colony?: No
Physical Description:

Greg is 6 foot 0 inches with a athletic build, not too muscled.
Prior Occupation: Psychologist

Personality: Greg can be seen as many as a relative unknown commodity, prefers to keep to himself. Speak only when spoken to. While many people seemed to pick up new skills, he preferred to get better at the things which he already knew. While being a psychologist meant he could help people out mentally rather than telling other survivors which he travelled with he kept it to himself, creating a more naïve picture of himself as a poor farmer.

He was quick on his feet and more of a wanderer moving from one area to the next. He never allowed himself to get too attached, keeping a cold demeanour towards others.  His survival was of most importance rather than his comrades
Hobbies/Skills: His skills are one of many, consisting of being able to tell the people around him which can become a liability to him, in other words a good judge of a person. He has grown accustomed and honed his skills with a hunter’s knife he had found on his travels. While it was difficult to use when fighting zombies, he had relied on it for basic tasks. He had become a decent hunter for food and his long ranged accuracy was one which he counted on a lot so not as to attract much attention.

Weaknesses: Booze and some times women.

Fears: Being buried alive and drowning.

Equipment:
A large hunting knife, a long ranged sniping gun. A first aid kit, which he uses only for himself.

History:
Greg had come from a long line of practitioners of medicine but not wanting to go the same medical route he had instead chosen to understand the human mind and studied to become a clinical psychologist. He had never been too close with his family and when the news of the outbreak reached him, he had not really bothered to contact them to see if they were safe.  He had been on the look out for safe houses, listening through the static of the radio which he had carried around, his travelling had made him certain of one thing. There would never be a permanent shelter from the swarms of zombies roaming around. That was his mindset until he had heard news of the colony. He had travelled here with no real hope of finding many survivors but there were quite a lot which took him by surprise. For the most part, he kept to himself, almost acting like a refugee seeking shelter, he had yet to see the people who ran the colony for now mingling with the people without drawing too much attention to himself.

[Let me know if you want me to improve on anything, thanks]

Wicked Vixen

I like it and he is approved feel free to join our group!

arthenwel get back to us whenever you have made your character and I am looking forward to seeing what you have come up with

arthenwel

Player name: Arthenwel

Character Name: Corbin Lane

Established member of the colony?: No

Physical Description: muscular, toned, light scarring
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Prior Occupation: SEAL

Personality: Kind, protective, caring, comes of cold, stern and uncaring.

Weapons:

RSASS

Galil

Brother's combat knife

Hobbies: likes swimming, reading, running, and sparring

Skills: Sniper, surveillance, camouflage, hand-to-hand expert, knife expert, silent take-down.

Weaknesses: always has to rescue people in danger. It has gotten him stabbed, in fact. Emotional turmoil causes his body to begin 'crashing' at random times.

List of Fears: severe ankylophobia(ask for explanation), fears losing those he cares for, fear of what could happen.

History: Corbin had joined the SEAL/s to protect his family. It was the proudest moment of his life when he passed the tests. It had been grueling and painful, but he kept going. After the tests, they told him to choose his weapons of choice. These were the weapons that he would train with. He would learn the weapons, inside and out. He had chose a RSASS, it was dependable and deadly, He also chose a Galil. It wasn't the choice for many people. It's kick was not like a regular guns, but he liked the way it felt. It was lightweight and still offered alot in the way of destructive power. He was of course taught to fight with a knife and bare handed against one. The SEAL commander also told him to make sure and learn some martial arts. Corbin chose Muay Thai and Tai Chi.
    He had bought his brother a combat knife and trained him in the use of it. It was something that they had always done together. When he was ready they both sparred with wooden knives. It was his one connection he had with his brother. When the zombie outbreak happened, he grabbed his two weapons and his packs full of ammunition and supplies. He threw him into his car and drove to his brother's house. It was nearly a week into the outbreak when Corbin reached his brother's house. The door was broken in and the house was in tatters. There were zombie corpses littering the floor. Corbin cried out for his brother, but there was no answer. He hurried into the bedroom and fell to his knees.                    His brother was propped against the wall. His knife was stabbed through his own eye and into the wall behind him. Around him were piles of more zombies. He had gone out fighting. He must have been bitten and killed himself. Corbin got up tearfully and walked over to his brother. He grabbed the hilt of the knife and yanked it free. He prayed for forgiveness from his brother. His brother had died bravely in his eyes. He cleaned off the blade and grabbed the sheath. It was something his brother had made with his own hand. He carried it with him on his way to survival. It was the only thing he had left to remember his brother by.

(How's that?)

Wicked Vixen

Arthenwel it looks good please try and fix the picture as it is the link not the image I think you are just missing one of these ] or something