Your favorite mad at the world video game?

Started by Mymar, May 11, 2015, 04:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mymar

Let's face it, sometimes you're mad enough to break things, but smart enough to realize that real life breaking things may not be such a good idea. So I ask: you want to destroy things, what do you play?

Sasquatch421

Classic Doom.... Go God Mode, grab a chain saw and go nuts until you feel better. Saint's Row 4 is a close second though... Simply because of super powers and Paula Abdul!

Oniya

GemCraft (all versions) 

Kill bugs.  Dead.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

CaptainNexus616

Oh....Fallout, Skyrim, Jak II was my rage game back on the PS2. Just go infinite Dark Jak and ruin everyone else's day in Haven City lol.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Formless

The recent installment of Call of Duty.

Of course its a risky gamble as that might increase the madness.

Drake Valentine

Minecraft.

Because why break things in my world when I can be go into other players world and TNT their houses or chests? ;)

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Rogue

Shadows of Mordor. Because killing orcs who are mind controlled with one button is the best feeling in the world.

Mikem

Quote from: Drake Valentine on May 13, 2015, 06:28:55 PM
Minecraft.

Because why break things in my world when I can be go into other players world and TNT their houses or chests? ;)

Oh, you griefer...  >:( Meanie.

I don't have really a game that calms me down. Planetside 2? Give it ten minutes and I'm yelling. World of Tanks? Not even the first match and everything's gone wrong. That really means I'm forced to stick with Singleplayer games. Strategy like Command and Conquer, or FPS like Half-Life. When I want to just enjoy the story and trail blaze through, I open up the command prompt in Half-Life 2 (thank you source engine) and I give myself God mode, and infinite ammo. Thing's stop being scary when they can't hurt you. Oh I wish I could've played Doom 3 with God mode.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Deamonbane

Saints Row the Third is my go-to game for when I need to let off some steam.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

marblesoda

Used to be Bloody Roar or one of the DBZ Budokai games. Those were the only fighters I ever got into (and I always enjoyed kicking someone's ass with the characters they considered "shit-tier", that's always been my gift with any fighter). Nowadays, I don't really play anything like that. I find it a bit more relaxing to listen to what I like to call "battle music" rather than almost breaking my controller because Cronos is a bastard cheating godmodder. Do you really need two Beast forms? Answer: no. No you don't.
"Do you know what that really means? A knight in shining armor?" "A hero who saves the day." "No. A knight in shining armor never did nothing for nobody. He never fought. A knight in dented, scraped armor, now that's what you want."

Eranil Morathim

I guess for me it depends how mad I am. Madden might do it some days. (forced fumbled on sacks are very satisfying)  other days it may take wrestling or up to Assassins Creed or Saints Row. Or I may just need to break out my barbarian or demon hunter on Diablo III and just annihilate everything.

Rustic

Anything with a good fighting or shooting system.

Battlefield 4 (when I do well) is super satisfying to take down guy after guy with well placed shots, or taking down a tank with clever explosives and tactics.

GTA V single player, just driving and causing mayhem.

Assassins Creed games or Batman: Arkham games where you just pick fights with a lot of baddies, and take people down in combos. You feel badass and let off steam at the same time.

Red Faction: Guerilla was great for it's destruction. Let off some steam by taking on a mission where you had to destroy a huge building with explosive and your sledgehammer. Heck, sometimes I would just challenge myself and take down an entire base with just my sledgehammer. Hitting person after person, and then taking down structure with a big hammer is damn satisfying.

KingsBlade

God of War or Metal Gear Rising Revengance have always been my go-to games of choice whenever I wanted to let off steam. Mainly because the vibration of the controller made me feel like there was some weight behind each blow I delivered, also I'm either a mortal who kills gods or a cyborg who can cut buildings in half, both are completely awesome.

Morrowclaw

Just Cause 2 is the perfect game. You can steal a helicopter, hang from it and shoot everything in sight with an uzi, then you can jump off and parachute to the ground and toss six grenades to blow up some gas tanks. Attach a sedan to your firetruck and drive the streets bowling things over. Stand on the wing of a speeding plane and fire rockets at water towers and windmills. Why do all this? Just Cause....2.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Mikem

Quote from: Shale on May 18, 2015, 09:31:31 PM
Red Faction: Guerilla was great for it's destruction. Let off some steam by taking on a mission where you had to destroy a huge building with explosive and your sledgehammer. Heck, sometimes I would just challenge myself and take down an entire base with just my sledgehammer. Hitting person after person, and then taking down structure with a big hammer is damn satisfying.

Red Faction was a series I had never heard of for the longest time, then I heard of it, picked it up for cheap and loved the crap out of it. Even picked up Armageddon too. The destruction physics in Red Faction puts Battlefield to shame, and DICE just loves to brag about that feature of theirs.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

alextaylor

Used to be counterstrike, but I lose a lot when I'm mad.

Conquest of Elysium wins for summoning demon lords and steel golems to crush the world. Or turning into a lich and stuff.

Dwarf Fortress adventure mode for running around naked and ripping off raven wings with my teeth. Or stoning boars to death.
O/O

SapphireStar

Samael

I find that Saint's row is usually doing a great job for me with that.
I just pop into the game, kill random stuff (while being Op as hell), and after I'm feeling a lot better.

Before that I used to like popping a round of GTA, blow stuff up, kill some random folks, and try to see how far and long I can make it before the police takes me down.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Lyron

Quote from: Samael on June 11, 2015, 07:01:23 AM
Before that I used to like popping a round of GTA, blow stuff up, kill some random folks, and try to see how far and long I can make it before the police takes me down.
^ This.

Now it's Dying Light. Nothing is more satisfying than slicing zombies in half with a katana or whacking them in the head with a cricket bat.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Drake Valentine

Grand Theft Auto Online.

Because when you get used to the in game first person and 'flight school' and manage to find a combat jet, you can reign terror and lay waste to other players in the open world.

Lots of hate messages. >:)

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Starstrider

Fallout 3 or New Vegas with the Hokuto Shinken mod from Nexus Mods. Or just a few rounds of Diablo III Adventure Mode.

Mathim

Back when I still had it, Nightmare Creatures was cool. With the right combo you could cut a zombie in half or dismember or decapitate other creatures. Or if you had one particular powerup you could automatically make every strike cut some body part off until there were none left.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Aleph

I'm another Saints Row fan, particularly Gat Goes To Hell. There are several really good hold out points where you can summon a whole bunch of demons and just blast away at them, then retreat to safety to heal up before heading out for more blasting.