Fallout Universe

Started by peaceinpangea, January 24, 2012, 10:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peaceinpangea

I have a serious craving to write in the Fallout universe (3 and New Vegas, I never played the first two :[ ).

I’m rather fond of Boone, Arcade and the courier.  An OC courier of your own would be just fine with me, but I also have my own courier handy if you would prefer to write one of her followers. My character’s name is Felix. She’s missing an eye from Benny’s shot to the head and has extensive scaring on that side of her face. I try my absolute best to prevent Felix from being the Mary Sues OCs tend to be.
I have wanted to write out the courier’s journey from being shot to eventually killing Benny, but our story doesn’t have to take place in New Vegas or even DC. Lately I have also been imagining the courier and his or her follower(s) fleeing the Dam after the big battle and looking for some other place to settle down.  Either way, I think Vault adventures, the reality of the wastes and maybe some romance/sex could be in order.  There is no reason the courier and his or her companion have to be of opposite gender, either.

I’m not set on any of these ideas and I’m open to adjusting the plot around your OC and ideas. The only thing I am set on is the story being as dark and gritty as the game.
It would make me a very happy lady if you also took a look at my ons/offs =D

What I’m looking for in a partner: I would like someone who can reply at least once a week and is willing to chat about the plot before we begin and share ideas as we write.
Call me Pip.