News:

Main Menu

Just a funny :3

Started by Inkidu, February 02, 2009, 10:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

A man walks into a doctors office for his annual physical and the doctor asks him to give a urine sample. The man hands it over and asks, "Is that all you need, no blood or anything?"
"Yep." the doctor replied. "We've got this knew machine that tells the whole medical history from just a urine sample.

The man decides he has to see this and the doctor does it and gets this print out:

Height 6ft.
Weight: 225lbs.
Date of Birth: 1/31/65
Blood pressure 120/80
Cholesterol: a little high
Balding
Arthritis
sunburned
Four prior broken bones
A small cold

The man thinks it's a load of bull so he goes home and gets his daughter to give him a urine sample the next day. Taking it back to the doctor for a second go the machine prints out this:

Height 6ft.
Weight: 225lbs.
Date of Birth: 1/31/65
Blood pressure 120/80
Cholesterol: a little high
Balding
Arthritis
sunburned
Four prior broken bones
A small cold
You're also a jackass, and by the way your daughter is pregnant.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.