Species type roleplay, anyone?

Started by RedEve, October 06, 2007, 06:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Just checking if anyone would be interested in a species type roleplay. A human-looking female escapes a top secret research facility. Her alien DNA drives her to find a suitable mate to reproduce. The government assembles a team to find and kill her.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Dragoondawg25

hell that almost sounds like eve from species lol
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

RedEve

It is based on that.

However, we could play around with the concept and change it to our liking.

Xerial

Le sigh... Eve was not the name of the alien from Species, but from Species III (aka Cash In on the Sexy Death)... Sil was her name in the original. But of course that doesn't make the idea any less intriguing... if of course the escaped sexpot doesn't intend to kill her suitable mate...

RedEve

In the original species, Sil didn't kill her original original mate (the guy she met at the club) until after he got somewhat violent. In the movie she's presented as someone who has no reservations with taking a life, but she doesn't do it blindly, there's always a reason for it (either take out her competition or eliminate a potential mate that gets too pushy)

King_Furby

she was kind of like a spider, on her terms. and how if not on her terms sometimes the female spider will just kill a male.

Dragoondawg25

Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

NewMoon35

Quote from: RedEve on October 06, 2007, 06:17:26 AM
Just checking if anyone would be interested in a species type roleplay. A human-looking female escapes a top secret research facility. Her alien DNA drives her to find a suitable mate to reproduce. The government assembles a team to find and kill her.

6 years after you posted this...I am interested!  I absolutely am!  :)

RedEve

This must be a record for the longest time between an idea and a response. :P
I had honestly forgotten I had ever pitched this idea!

NewMoon35

I have always been late to the party.  *laughs*

We have just been traveling parallel paths.  I posted  similar idea on literotica in late 2007...long before I knew E existed.  So...though much time has passed, I would love to write scenes with this idea and theme.  Perhaps at least something similar, if the specific idea no longer interests you.  That is assuming you haven't played it out with someone over the past six years. ;D

RedEve

Well I hadn't considered trying this idea again, but I might give it a try regardless.

NewMoon35

I would love to!  The possibilities are endless.

Teo Torriatte

Oohh I just realized after starting to get excited, that this was originally posted in 2007.

However, if you are considering doing it, and there is an opening for a female alien, I would love to play.

RedEve

Quote from: Luna on May 07, 2013, 07:26:41 AM
Oohh I just realized after starting to get excited, that this was originally posted in 2007.

However, if you are considering doing it, and there is an opening for a female alien, I would love to play.

Interesting, I had thought about playing the female alien myself but now that I think of it, it might be more fun to let someone else take that role and just GM it myself. :)

Teo Torriatte

I would totally be up for that if you decide you want to.

RedEve

Consider yourself cast as our "Sil".

Teo Torriatte

Sweet!  :-)

I do want to make sure, though, that I didn't step on any toes and take the role from NewMoon, since I don't think he ever said one way or the other what he was looking to play in this rp.

NewMoon35

We aren't restricted to one female alien.  It depends on how we vary from the movie.  I don't want to be just a man mated with and killed.  I would enjoy somehow being her male counterpart as we fight off the humans hunting us coming between us...Ultimately...I want there to be a desire to breed between my character and hers.

Teo Torriatte

Oh I definitely wasn't looking to kill her mate. And I would love for their to be a desire to breed, as well.  :-)

NewMoon35

Well...should you be our Sil...I imagine being someone who was part of the initial research team...perhaps who created you.  At some point, I may have been infected with the alien dna as well.  Perhaps unknowingly.  So...there is a certain romance to me discovering my new alien self and being apart from you, only to find you eventually knowing we both MUST mate if our new species is to survive.  I shall begin working on my character right away.

I would hate to leave the lovely RedEve out though.  How does one GM a roleplay?  ;)

RedEve

Provide the framework for the other players and play the NPCs where and when they are needed.

NewMoon35

Well then...I am dying to play this with either or both of you.  I am glad I spotted this post.

Teo Torriatte

I'm looking forward to it as well!

What would you like from me, as far as a character sheet or summary?

RedEve

I guess a general appearance for adult Sil, at what stage of her development you'd like for her to escape, perhaps a general idea of her personality beyond her most basic urges.

Vergil1989

I had briefly suggested this idea once as well, a long time ago lol.  I'd love to see how things play out so if you need a hand, I'd be happy to join since I've seen most of the movies, even the crappy ones.  I would recommend a character like sheet even for our alien, but that's just me lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page