Previous topic - Next topic

Corinthi

I'd like to smell her hair.

CandyLips

Downfall347

I want to play with her hair O_O

leelan

*wants to save the kitty!!*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Corinthi

*wants to pet the angel*

Mistress Maro

Makes me want to bite off one of the candies.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

CandyLips

Just lift that skirt a LITTLE bit more..

Mistress Maro

Makes me want to take off that hood.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

leelan

Makes me think of a Playboy Bunny for some reason.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

CandyLips

Makes me wanna steal her from those gross arms.

consortium11

Did we ever establish what it was in the middle distance these Avatar's are staring at?

LadySky

Overwhelming urge to get on my knees and unzip his pants? Where did that come from!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

tonycraig0555

*wishes I was the one holding the candle*
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

CandyLips

Makes me wish I could steal her from that man.

Corinthi

She looks like she has a craving for candy.

CandyLips

Skylit

Makes me wonder what brand of candy those lips taste like, and if he could have a taste. :)
_-~-No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings..-~-_

CandyLips

Does he only have one wing?

Skylit

Is that her natural hair color..

:O

CandyLips

Lol no but it looks awesome, doesn't it?

Skylit

It does. :)
And it makes me want to find people with exactly that color of hair! 

Duncan

Wonders what he is looking at.

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

shadowbane

Sel Nar

Pot, meet kettle. That hairstyle looks like crap.