What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LookingGlass

Fear not, I've already brought you to measure.

Belle33

Approved or unapproved, I'm still kinda awesome.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

yesiroleplay

Story Tale

Do you think this is a good pose for the modeling gig with Pantene Pro V?

Sybl

Wonder when Sybl will change her avatar again?  XD

yesiroleplay

Why won't he look me in the eye?
I have pretty eyes!
So, why won't he look me in the eye?

... maybe I should put a top on.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Story Tale

(@sybl lol, I actually was, and I think this might be my fav so far)

You think I have intersting earrings? You should see what else I have pierced.

LaCroix

Is my hat slipping? I think my hat is slipping. Oh well, at least it looks good until it falls off.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

MiaFire

Tease me and please me? You can try. Few succeed.
-

LaCroix

(You are so right, kitten. *grins*)

Is this to much cleavage? This isn't to much cleavage is it? Hey! Look at my face!
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

MiaFire

-

LaCroix

Rawr. *puts out milk for the kitten*

Where is my big strong barbarian to make me blush and writhe, today?

Sybl

LaCroix

Why are people staring? Did I forget to put on clothes again?

Sybl

LaCroix

Sybl

If I keep my head like this, no one will know I am really hypnotized.

MiaFire

Look deep into my eyes...you're getting sleepy....getting sleepy...getting sleepy.
-

LaCroix

Anesa

LaCroix

MiaFire

You have no idea what's going through my head...
-