Only 1 letter

Started by WashAutumstar, December 11, 2012, 02:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

MelisaArtemis

RavenBlackmoon

MelisaArtemis

AmberStarfire

Blythe

Mercurio123

Blythe

Candida

(I had to really work for that one. "Candid" is a really hard word to modify! O_O )

Mercurio123

as is candida. mind if we temporarily move to Spanish?

Bandida

Blythe

(Huh. This is becoming really tricky--there are few words bandida can turn into that I know, and it doesn't have any usable anagrams here. Any chance that just adding a space + moving the "a" at the end and making this two words would be acceptable, so we don't stall out here?)

Band Aid

Null

I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

MelisaArtemis

Blythe

AmberStarfire

Paid Bear

(because you have to pay your bears)

Shewolf

Laid Bear (cause you have to... ehm... what she said ;) )

Blythe

Maid Bear (because who wouldn't want a bear as a maid!  ;D )

Null

Maid beer? ( ... Dont ask ...)
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

AmberStarfire

Mad beer (because that beer is just so crazy!)

Blythe

Sad beer (this is how beer feels when you don't drink it!  :'( )

Null

Sad deer ( aw ... you hit it :(

Shewolf

Mad deer (A deer driving a tank, cause you hit its mate.)

AmberStarfire

Mad Seer (She gets right irritated when you don't believe her). :/

MelisaArtemis

Bad Seer (Err... how does she qualify as a seer again...?)

Shewolf

Tad Seer (Seeing just a little...)

AmberStarfire

Cad seer (she shags her clients)  >:)