Incest Group

Started by steelsmiter, March 28, 2014, 04:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Well guys, it's been a long time since I've been here. I've decided that I either want to run or be in an incest game. I've seen a lot of summer vacation type games, and one where the family wins a paid vacation might be nice. Or if the dad is simply rich enough or working for a company that would provide an all expense paid vacation. Another angle might be that the dad died and the family paid for the vacation on their inheritance.

Another possible avenue is that a family patriarch has died and decided to have the family go on a week long yacht trip in the Carribean where they need to decide amongst themselves who gets the money, and the trip turns sexual rather than violent.

Maybe the family goes to a Japanese Gameshow. They don't really understand it so they get very simple trivia questions wrong, and as a consequence, they have to do things to each other that get progressively worse and worse. I don't know any japanese, so someone would have to run that and type anything they said in Japanese with the Anglo alphabet (don't know what they call that particular type of writing in Japanese either)

Could be they get their house broken into and the robbers make them have a little fun. This particular idea has the risk of being potentially extreme, but I'd still want to be very clear on what rules would need to be followed. Like I would be very against any anal, body waste play, or bestiality.

The story could be one of seasonal extremes. Temperatures that are too hot make everyone start to take clothes off without thinking about it and the next thing they know, they're doing very dirty things. Temperatures that are too cold could have the family locked into a cabin on a mountain with no way out and bad cabin fever. Most storyline elements are up for discussion, but I'd like to for the following caveats if possible:

Jay Hendricks (My Character): He doesn't have to be the oldest sibling, but the youngest sibling is 4 years younger than he is so his minimum age is 20.

Jay's youngest sibling: She can be no younger than 16.

Jay's Mom: She is 16 years older than the oldest sibling. If Jay's mom is created before siblings older than Jay, her player effectively sets the oldest age of any of her children. This can be negotiated.

NO STEP RELATIVES! No blood, no foul. No foul, no game!
JAY CUMS INSIDE No taboo, no foul. No foul, no game!
I'm not picky about what anyone else does, but if there's interaction with Jay, you need to be comfortable with the above.

EDIT: Cousins, are allowed in most situations. Any situation where a cousin would be allowed, so would their parents.

I will update this post if people show interest and submit characters. I don't really have a character sheet up yet, but if you're interested in this game, feel free to submit one.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Yukina

Nice to see you again, Steel. :) I'll play a female cousin.

steelsmiter

Good to hear, We'll have to see if we get some more interest ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

steelsmiter

So I've looked at some character sheets and here's what I've come up with
Character Sheet

[b]Name:[/b] Your character's name
[b]Age:[/b] Your character's age. 16 is the minimum.
[b]Physical Description:[/b] You may include a picture here, or include a written description
[b]Relationship to Family:[/b] You should either be a sibling to a core family member, or a cousin to one. Core family members include Jay's mom, Jay, and any of his siblings.

When I make it, this game will use tag lines, which add "Location" and "Tagged", but I'll explain more about that later.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Yukina

I am sad to say I will be dropping out.

steelsmiter

Alright, that sucks. Thanks though.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Hi guys, I just thought I'd plug my thread again.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

I've been seeing a lot of Sibling Day posts on facebook. I'm not sure if it's yesterday or today, but either way, in honor of it, someone should sign on as Jay's sister.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Swordsman18

I could play a relative (any gender) so consider that me throwing in some interest. Steel, a tip to get interest would be to figure out which of the plots you want to do to rally the group around. I have not really seen a reality show/ game show angle so I find that pretty interesting.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Swordsman18 on April 11, 2014, 11:11:50 PMI have not really seen a reality show/ game show angle so I find that pretty interesting.
That's a good idea too, though I was actually spitballing here for ideas too. Perhaps I should rename the thread to reflect that.

A reality show would be cool, and it wouldn't have to be as extreme as a game show. I could definitely see a "Confession Room" thread where people post off the wall 'asides' about the current action. So if A observes B doing something he thinks is stupid, he can say something mocking about it in the Confession Room, stuff like that. We could separate it up one "episode" per week or so, Maybe faster or slower if certain moments seem like good cliffhanger moments, That would be arbitrary though and I'm not entirely sure it's necessary in the context of a forum RP game.

We'd have to decide on the legality of incest in the area it's filmed (whether it's in a place where it's legal or if it's an underground production kind of changes the tone I think).

Actually that could tie into the yacht idea. It's filmed in international waters, so all bets are off. if it were, Obviously we wouldn't need the vacation premise, rather it would be that the production company offered the deal.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Swordsman18

Well if we wanted we could say that they commissioned a cruise ship which would allow for a wider range of scenes and allow a wider range of movement. Also it would be perfect for the whole them being on international waters thing. And if they were rich enough they could have supplies helicoptered in.

steelsmiter

QuoteWell if we wanted we could say that they commissioned a cruise ship which would allow for a wider range of scenes and allow a wider range of movement.
Right, I guess I sorta meant that. I've been distracted by a logic puzzle over on another site.

QuoteAnd if they were rich enough they could have supplies helicoptered in.
Same goes if it's a big time production company, or a spoof on the name of a big time production company. Or even a totally fictitious company name spoofing something that sounds real, but isn't. Like RealSexTV.

Alright, so I'm probably going to tweak this thread as a discussion and close it sometime tomorrow, and post the real thread tomorrow.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Anna Katrine

Before this thread goes dark, Id like to post my interest in playing a sister :)

steelsmiter

I'm not quite ready to close up yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to transfer names.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

someinheritthewealth

Does it need to be a setting in modern times, in a sorta of Game of Thrones like setting this could be fantastic and even make sense. Whatever the case would it be okay if I play twins, female leaning towards lesbians :P.

As for second point, your avatar I believe is from Arcanum isn't it?

steelsmiter

This particular game has evolved to the point where I really like the cruise ship idea, so it kind of does need to be a modern setting. I'll be dropping a more complete answer in a PM though.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Alright folks, I've decided to go over here for sheet posting and stuff. You can talk here who plays what character or over there if you want. I've decided not to lock this thread.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on April 12, 2014, 10:51:14 AMWhatever the case would it be okay if I play twins, female leaning towards lesbians :P.
Oh right! I forgot to answer this. My preference is that you play one half of a set of twins and bring someone in to play the other half, but I won't outright say no to the idea.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os