News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check - The Farm (NC, EX)

Started by Rune, January 04, 2013, 03:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

This in an idea I had for a game. If there is not much interest, I could make it a solo game. At this stage, I am looking for ideas and interest.

The Farm

Located far our in the country, miles from any civilization, is the Farm. From afar it appears to be just like any other farm, however it is much more than that.

This farm was originally run by the government. It was a place to test hormones and genetic manipulation. At first it was just an experiment. Then the animals got smart. Then they took control. The human who once experimented on them became test subjects of the animals. Some of the animals evolved into humanoid hybrids. Others remained physically as beasts but grew cunning and bold.

Possible characters could include:

The Bull - although still physically a bull, the Bull runs the farm with a iron hoof.
The Guard Dog - Dedicated to keeping order and keeping anyone from escaping the farm, the guard dog is the farm's enforcer.
The Milk Maid - Formally one of the scientists, the milk maid has been genetically altered to provide milk.
The Pet - A former lab technician who used to breed the animals, it is now the technician's turn to be bred.
The Farm Hand - He used to tend and feed the animals, well liked, the animals now see to it that he is well treated and has his choice of pets or mates.

If interested, please provide the following information:

Former Occupation:
Former Species:
Former Gender:

New Role:
Current Species:
Current Gender:
Other notes and Modifications: (this can include genetic enhancements or compulsions, whether they are a hybrid or pure strain animal (or human), etc.

ZanaLyrander

I might be interested, and the bull sounds like a fun character type, I have a few fun ideas for that. Have anyone else yet?
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Rune

So far, no one else. Could do it as a one on one game, but it might be fun to get some others involved as well.

Silk

Mark me down as interested, more likely to be a female human who has succumb initially, and leave the potential change/hybridization of her down to her new animal masters.

CarnivorousBunny

I am also interested. I'm thinking about playing a neko character, a former test subject who like sto play with the scientists, but I think I like the idea of being a former scientist more.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

ZanaLyrander

I figured I might as well formally express my interest and submit the requested information

Name: Bruno
Former Occupation: Stud
Former Species: Bull
Former Gender: Male

New Role: Now runs the farm, and keeps the others in line. The former animals obey him out of respect, loyalty, and a bit of fear. The former scientists obey him mainly out of fear, though he has probably broken a few of them sufficiently that they don't mind staying.
Current Species: Bull-Human Hybrid (basically an enormous human with thick skin, a short tail, horns, and massive muscles. Also retained his enormous cock from when he was a bull)
Current Gender: Male
Other notes and Modifications: Bruno is probably one of the most heavily modified of the animals on the farm. The most obvious changes, aside from his new humanoid form, are his utterly absurd physical abilities. He can lift twenty tons, run at up to eighty miles an hour, and seems to have limitless stamina. He was also granted sentience, far more so than his creators intended, as he is now actually more intelligent than the scientists who created him. Bruno does have something of an addiction to sex, leftover impulses from his time as a bull. He is accustomed to being a stud, a bull used primarily for mating with the female cows, and so he has sex on the brain a lot. Fortunately, his position of authority means that obtaining sex is fairly easy, since almost no one has the guts to say no should he request it.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Miroque

I would like to join aswell, the Pet or Milk Maid seems perfect for me.

Name: Mia Tuuli
Former Occupation: Behaviour Scientist
New Role: Pet
Current Species: Human
Current Gender: Female
Other notes: When the Bull toke charge of the Farm, and rest of the genetically modified animals raised to support his reign, Amiko tried flee, but was caught and placed into cage. During the upraising, some mentally twisted apes toke turns to stab her with the syringes for fun. The geneseeds from the syringes made her Dna transmute and physically change her inner organs. Her skin rejuvinated itself faster and it seems like her hair would grow extremely fast, even if cut. All in all, her body seems to regenerate in astonishing speed.

Haibane

Somewhat interested but curious what the storyline will be. Rune - what do you envisage happening in the game? It looks to me like a simple smut game with lots of animals raping humans, but had you an idea for a plot?

I would be happy to play the milk maid, though still outwardly human, she'd be slightly transformed into a cow (mostly horns, ears, skin colouring, tail and much larger breasts).

ZanaLyrander

So is this RP just not going to happen?
My RP Ideas