Miss isn't Always Sexual

Started by Miss, June 16, 2011, 03:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss

NOTICE: As of right now all role plays and threads shall be put on hold until further notice, sorry guys, I'm too busy right now. Thanks.

Current search: Fantasy - Adventure

Miss and Her Non-Adult Plays

Hello there thanks for stopping in, don't forget to read all the rules.

Are you an approved member looking for my 1x1 search? Look no further.
Want to know why I havn't replied back? a&a

Bold is really wanted
Bold and Purple is really REALLY wanted
Orange means taken

Miss

Rules
Please read me!

___1.
I really hate one liners. Please be at least semi-literate when role playing with me.

___2.
Quality over quantity. As nice as it is to whip out eight paragraphs of nonsense, I'd rather have two well written and thought out paragraphs.

___3.
I quite like romance. Hugs and kissies only please.

___4.
I really don't like when I take the time to come up with a lovely idea and start then never get a reply. It irks me, if you're not going to be back for a while please let me know.

___5.
Godmoding, I hate it, period. Also, let me create my own characters, you create your own.

___6.
If you reply to me to play and have an idea, please have the courtesy to start it off.

___7.
Real life happens, you can message me if I don't reply but please don't bug me. I'll most likely get turned off from our role play.

___8.
I don't like real life drama. I have enough at home and don't need anymore.

___9.
I like real pictures as well as anime, but I try and find unique ones. Please try and do the same.

___10.
I would like to play with people who are genuinely involved in wanting to create a story. 

___11.
I will have NOTHING to do with bashing of my religion. Unless it is historical and for a brief moment. I am a Christian and I'll have nothing that talks about angels killing people or things that put God as undermined. I really hate doing role plays that revolve around religion. Please have respect.

Have any questions? Don't hesitate to message me.

Miss

Original ideas
I will be playing the part of the girl, I prefer to play with men or male characters.

Femme Fae

He was, well, sort of a nerd. She was a hardcore girl. They met at a nightclub full of neon lights and loud music. That was her life, music. His life was videogames, computers, and fantasy.
She had a secret, one that would give him his dreams. She was a faerie. She had no home, seelie and unseelie alike. She hated the thought of having to be a part of a 'system.'
How will he respond to the news when she tells him, when she says he was a changeling.
Character ideas: X // X // X

Magically Delicious

This revolves around the Harry Potter universe, not necessarily the people though. I hadn't read the last couple books but have seen all the movies, I know enough to do a role play based on it. If you want characters let me know, I would love to do a play with the magic and such.

Knight in Shining Armor? - Comedy

She was sick of the same old thing, over and over again. Getting captured someway by some tough nut job. Towers, it was always a tower, why couldn't it be a nice cottage or one story home. But no, having to play the damsel in distress was her duty as Princess of some unpronounceable city.
All these men were the same; white horse, blonde waving hair, ridiculously white teeth, and a sword stabbing through the heart of her captor. It was nice the first few dozen times, now it was overdone.
Wishes apparently do come true, but will she like what she gets?
A rough, rugged, kind of perverted, cocky, ball-itching kind of knight - scratch that, guy comes to save her for the last time. It wasn't true love that powered him to save, but gold and lots of it.
X // X // X // X

Return to Wonderland

Alice back in wonderland, she was older now. The frequent dreams visited her and finally after searching for so long she found it. It was the day before her wedding and the woods called her, they drew her closer and closer until she was in Wonderland. She was back but it wasn't as she remembered. Not as happy go lucky and colorful, it was a darker time and she needed to find him, she needed to find The Hatter.
I will play as Alice and would like someone to play Hatter.
Character ideas: X

Miss

List's
A list of things I like.

Genre's;

_____► Action - Girls with guns and swords.

_____► Adventure - Lets travel on a grand adventure.

_____► Comedy - Romantic, action, adventure.

_____► Crime - I'm in this gang, you're in the other.

_____► Fantasy - Dragons, elves, faeries. Oh my!

_____► Horror- You're a ghost?

_____► Romance - Straight up.

_____► Science Fiction - Take me to your leader. Wink.

_____► Slice of Life - This is my life and it involves High School.

Fandoms;

Anime - Animated series only

_____► Spirited Away - Use of the characters or just the setting. Or any Miyazaki related movie.

_____► Inuyasha - Come on, don't judge me, I love it.

_____► Trinity Blood - Mmm, anime vampires.

_____► Death Note - Who doesn't like shinigami?

_____► Pokemon - Gotta catch em' all... in little tiny balls.

Television

_____► BattleStar Galactica - Get me some of that robotic sexyness.

Movies

_____► Harry Potter - Yes, yes I love Harry Potter.

_____► Star Wars - Would like the setting, not characters.

_____► LOTR - Again would rather do the setting.

I honestly love a lot of movies so I'll keep this list really short, just ask me if I've seen one, most likely I have.

Video Games

_____► Final Fantasy - Nuff said.

_____► Shining Tears - I do love my RPG's

_____► Kingdom Hearts - Maybe.

_____► GrimGrimmoire - The setting only and side characters.

_____► Phantasy Star - Currently playing that one.

Books // Manga - Based on the reads only

_____► 'Tithe, A Modern Faerie Tale' by: Holly Black - Where all my faerie obsession stems from.

_____► 'Tantalize' by: Cynthia Leitich Smith - A decent werewolf plot.

_____► Any book by: Francesca Lia Block - The most amazing writer ever.

_____► 'Faerie Wars' by: Herbie Brennan - More faeries.

_____► 'Absolute Boyfriend' by: Yuu Watase - Gotta get a robot boyfriend.

_____► 'Loveless' by: Yun Kōga - Only Yaoi I will do.

_____► 'Her Majesty's Dog' by: Mick Takeuchi - You probably don't know of it.

_____► 'Fruits Basket' by: Natsuki Takaya - My favorite manga of all time.

I've read more, just ask.

Originals;

If crossed out, no longer wanting.

_____► Wizard // Witch - Magic beings and such.

_____► Knight // Princess - I want my knight in shining armor, this can be past, present, or future.

_____► Imaginary Friend // Creator - This seems like it would be really fun to do.

_____► Faerie // Human - Yes, more and more faeries.

_____► Underclassman // Senior - Haha, who hasn't dreamt of that.

_____► Anthro // Human - Or furry.

_____► More to be added later

Miss

Picture Prompts
Some pictures I'd like to use in a role play, any ideas? Let me know.

Miss

List of Games

Current;

On Hold;

Inactive;

Completed;

Wild Dog

I love your first picture for Fae. Nerd and music is what best describes me. Hope your still open to suggestions IF and WHEN I get approved.

Kisses and have fun.

comecarros

I took a liking to your Knight in Shining Armor? idea so I would like to RP with you, if you deem me worthy of that.  (and if I'm not mistaken, even being unapproved i can RP in the non-adult part)

My character could be a knight like you said, or just a thief/bandit, although it would be a pushing to my capacities of sketching a rough male, thus making it a very appealing challenge for me.  He would be probably in the age rank of 25-35, but i can make him slightly younger.

I'm afraid that my pictures aren't all that refreshing, but I do have a low budget of internet, meaning I can't go and search deeper on the internet. I liked both your second and last picture of the princess, but I'm more inclined to the last one.

Apparently I'm not allowed to post external links so ill just have to post the pictures.

theives
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bandit/mercenary

warriors

Hope you find at least one picture interesting.
None of them are made by me, just for the copyright issues.

comecarros

Miss

Quote from: Wild Dog on June 18, 2011, 05:56:15 AM
I love your first picture for Fae. Nerd and music is what best describes me. Hope your still open to suggestions IF and WHEN I get approved.

Kisses and have fun.

Oh I'm sorry, that play was just taken by someone. I'm more than happy to create another with you though.

Miss

Quote from: comecarros on June 20, 2011, 10:28:10 AM
I took a liking to your Knight in Shining Armor? idea so I would like to RP with you, if you deem me worthy of that.  (and if I'm not mistaken, even being unapproved i can RP in the non-adult part)

My character could be a knight like you said, or just a thief/bandit, although it would be a pushing to my capacities of sketching a rough male, thus making it a very appealing challenge for me.  He would be probably in the age rank of 25-35, but i can make him slightly younger.

I'm afraid that my pictures aren't all that refreshing, but I do have a low budget of internet, meaning I can't go and search deeper on the internet. I liked both your second and last picture of the princess, but I'm more inclined to the last one.

Apparently I'm not allowed to post external links so ill just have to post the pictures.

theives

Bandit/mercenary

warriors

Hope you find at least one picture interesting.
None of them are made by me, just for the copyright issues.

comecarros

Ah perfect, I'm quite interested in doing that play.
Out of the thieves I like the second one and of  the bandit/mercenary I quite like the first one.

I'm looking for a very specific type of male character to be played.
Inuyasha meets Han Solo from Star Wars, meets Shrek.
Some rough, greedy, sort of caring secretly, cocky, on his own kind of guy.

Kind of odd I suppose but he doesn't have to be exact. If you're still interested let me know.

comecarros

Quote from: Miss on June 20, 2011, 05:36:08 PM
I'm looking for a very specific type of male character to be played.
Inuyasha meets Han Solo from Star Wars, meets Shrek.
Some rough, greedy, sort of caring secretly, cocky, on his own kind of guy.

Well one in my goals of Roleplay its to grab a hold of different personalities and characters, so I'm not backing down. Unless of course you won't be able/willing to try your plot with me, which I comprehend. But I seriously need to be told bluntly, or else the subtle sentences will do nothing. 

I'll be lying if i said i knew Inuyasha, but i grasp some aspects of Shrek, even if Han Solo may be difficult. But i get the point. It would be a guy that is a compleat asshole, but even so, when nobody is listening or hearing he could pick your sleeping character and place her in a comfortable position, with a somewhat softer smile. (it's just an example)

Hope that i got it somewhat good.

Miss

Quote from: comecarros on June 22, 2011, 04:06:41 AM
Well one in my goals of Roleplay its to grab a hold of different personalities and characters, so I'm not backing down. Unless of course you won't be able/willing to try your plot with me, which I comprehend. But I seriously need to be told bluntly, or else the subtle sentences will do nothing. 

I'll be lying if i said i knew Inuyasha, but i grasp some aspects of Shrek, even if Han Solo may be difficult. But i get the point. It would be a guy that is a compleat asshole, but even so, when nobody is listening or hearing he could pick your sleeping character and place her in a comfortable position, with a somewhat softer smile. (it's just an example)

Hope that i got it somewhat good.

No worries, I try to be as blunt as possible, cause I know I can be a tad bit picky. I'm willing for trying things out at least once with everyone, to see how they do.

That's perfect by the way, exactly what I was thinking with the character, I would love to do that play with you.

Wild Dog

QuoteOh I'm sorry, that play was just taken by someone. I'm more than happy to create another with you though.

Oh, I'm very sorry as well, then. Ah, if you can create some other in that genre for us it would be great. I have moved on my application process, so now I can PM members. I saw you had some other thread where you had posted two more pictures for that same play. I was particularly interested in the last one, but I did read you didn't want others to post on that thread. I can PM you with my ideas if you like.

comecarros

Quote from: Miss on June 22, 2011, 07:37:03 PM
That's perfect by the way, exactly what I was thinking with the character, I would love to do that play with you.

I'm afraid that you will have to move first. Since I'm rather new, it is going to be my first role play on the forum, so I don't know how to move further. ^^'
I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenient.