News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Deathwatch Interest Check

Started by Lirliel, July 08, 2014, 01:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaladinZenaku

Quote from: Arcannyx on July 13, 2014, 11:00:24 AM
Ah.  So that's where the Exorcists are mentioned.  They show up in Forge World, too.  But there they're a full chapter.
Well nothing more than the chapter name showing up for some notable characters Darrion Rauth in the FFG books. The entire chapter details are in Imperial Armour Volume Ten-The Badab War Part Two book.

For moe info check the Lexicanum http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Exorcists#.U8KxeuPX2pp for most of the details because its just a summary of what in the GW books.
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

Cataclysmic Archangel

No worries.  I like Dark Angels.  If I had gotten around to read the FFG books I'd have known all this already.  All good.

Have you guys ever heard of the Herald of Ruin rules for Kill Team?  Much better than 40k's new version, and Deathwatch is a great little squad rules that they made.

Landshark

i was curious how much you were gonna stick to the system. Its it a full rules roll for everything kinda setup or more of a story based game your shooting for. I know the system well so either is cool i was just curious.

Baalborn87

I'd like to express interest in this. May I use an already created space marine from a previous DW game that unfortunately failed soon after starting?

Name: Brother Belepheron
Chapter:Ultramarines (+5 S, +5 BS)
Past: Scout Sargent
Power Armour history:Terror be thy friend (gain fear 1)

WS:46 BS:47 S:39 T:38 Ag:37 Int:47 Per:45 Wp:37 Fel:44

Specialty: Devastator marine.
Special ability: Immovable warrior (gain sturdy trait and +10 BS)
Skills:Awareness, Cyphers (chapter runes), Climb, Dodge, Concealment, Drive (Ground vehicles), Intimidate, Literacy, Navigation (surface), Scholastic Lore (Codex Astartes), silent move, Speak language (high gothic, low gothic), Tactics (Defensive doctrine)
Talents: Ambidextrous, Astartes weapons training, Bulging biceps, Hightened senses (sight, hearing), Killing strike, Nerves of steel, Quick draw, Resistance (Psychic powers), True grit, Unarmed maste, Mighty shot (+2 dam ranged weapons)
Traits: Unnatural strength (x2), Unnatural toughness (x2), Fear (1),
Gear: Astartes power armour, Astartes bolt pistol, 3 Frag grenades, 3 Krak grenades, Astartes combat knife, repair cement, chapter trapping, Astartes Heavy Bolter W/ Backpack ammo supply.

Wounds:19 Fate points:4

XP spend:Tactics:(defensive doctrine) 400xp, Mighty shot (+2 dam ranged weapons) 500xp
Xp spent:900xp
xp left:100xp