Testing the Waters ~ [M seeking F

Started by WolZereX, January 11, 2019, 05:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolZereX

Let's Make a Story...

Hey everyone! So this is my first time coming up with an Request Thread for this site, so I'm going to try and see how it goes. I imagine I'll change A LOT as time goes on, so bear with me as this is going to be a little bare bones at first.

First things First
I'm a young, hot-blooded male. ;P So yeah, alot of time what I'm going to be feeling in the mood for a fun romp in between well-written sheets. BUT, I will always always always prefer a well crafted, fun, adventurous, literate tale. Give me a good story with character development and an interesting plot, and the smut will seem a thousand times better inside that then a never-ending orgy or a one-shot sex scene. My RPs tend to range anywhere from 50/50 to 70/30 on the story/smut scale.
Also, I'm a very chill individual. If you don't like something, or have an idea I haven't mentioned, or want to change something, just shoot it my way! I won't necessarily agree with you, but I always try to be polite and friendly because I know that's how I like to be treated. I'm flexible and open in pretty much most situations.

RP Preferences
If you can write a couple of paragraphs of detailed, rich text than I will absolutely love it and provide that and more back. I love good long blocks of text that are just full of story life, character thoughts, details about the world, etc. Now I realize that depending on the RP and where the story currently might be, putting down two whole paragraphs just might not be feasible. But putting in the effort and making it a standard goal to aim for is all I ask :)

ONs/OFFs
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

ONS
Anal
Dom/Sub
Romance
Rough yet Gentle Sex
PLOT/CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Forbidden Romance
Adventure
Kissing (well-written kissing scenes are a dying art)
Strong Characters
Noncon/Dubcon (only in the right kinds of stories)
Deepthroating
Cunninglus/Analingus (on F)
Romantic Touching

OFFs
Gore/blood (during sex)
Vore
Bathroom Stuff
Heavy Bondage
Pain/Torture

Things I Like
All of these things are just the types of things I enjoy. If its a type of media, like a book or movie, that means its a setting, characters, or plot that I would enjoy using in some way. Others are just settings or pairings or plots that I'd like to give a whirl.

Videogames: Halo, Diablo, Dragon Age, Pathfinder

Books: Lord of the Rings, Eragon, Marvel Comics, DC Comics

Movies:

Settings:
Fantasy - this is my biggest favorite by far. Pitch me an idea in a fantasy setting, and you've immediately got my attention
Sci-Fi
Historical

Pairings:

Angels x Demons x Humans - a world where angels and demons are in full battle, but romance stirs somewhere you wouldn't expect...

Half-Orc x Elf/Human/Halfling - a romance that begins frought with peril between a savage, but kind-hearted warrior and someone who's not supposed to fall in love with a brute

Bodyguard x Protectee

Fighter x Mage (Modern setting) - in a time when no one believes in magic anymore, what happens when a vigilante finds himself embroiled in a magical war?

Normal Guy x  Amnesic Goddess - what on earth would you do if you found out that the amnesiac girl you've been helping, and falling in love with, was the goddess of love or war?

Viking x Prisoner - Vikings were brutal, fearsome warriors. But many of them had their own sense of honor. What if a Viking warrior took a young girl (16-20 yo) as a battle-wife to protect her from the other more vicious men in his clan?

Explorer x Alien - obviously this hosts a million possibilities and I love them all.

Closing Note...
Like I said, this is a work in progress. I hope I can add alot more to it very soon. But if one of my ideas, settings, or desires got you itching for a great story, shoot me a PM! (DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD PLEASE!) Even if you don't have an idea, but want to talk about one, I'm totally down for that  ;D

bondagegirlsarah

for.... what? tiddly winks? a night in by the telly?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257875.0

In your room, Where time stands still
All moves at your will. Will you let the morning come soon, or will you leave me lying here
In your favourite darkness, your favourite half-light
Your favourite consciousness
Your favourite slave

WolZereX

Lol, I have no idea what happened there...but somehow it posted before I was done, and I had to go in and edit it with everything I had written  ;P