Voters Wanted...Everyone Welcome

Started by Greenthorn, December 14, 2008, 09:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

I am looking for “voters”

Strange as that may sound, here’s the concept:

Paradox will be the puppet and the voters will pull his strings.  As voters, you won’t take an active role in the actual writing; instead, your responsibility will be to decide which direction the story will progress. Paradox will write the posts, and I will provide options as to “what happens next”.  That’s where the voters come in.  Essentially, it’s like one of those old “choose your adventure” stories. In this case, the voters get to play “god”.  Ever wonder what it would be like to be a GM?  Well here’s your chance.  This is meant to be a very interactive community thing. If you’re one of those members who enjoy reading the stories of other members, haven’t you always wanted to take part? This is your opportunity to take a direct role in the action.

As the story progresses, many choices will have to be made and you get to see the outcome!!

Here is the first post: Fate
And here is where you will vote: Fate Voters
This will be where you can discuss, essentially this is the OOC thread: Fate Discussion

I need to see if there is any interest.  Ideally, we need at least 5 to 10 voters with which to start. Any takers?

Feel free to ask questions here or simply go ahead and vote ;D

(this will be housed in extreme just in case the story turns out that way.)

Hunter

Quote from: Greenthorn on December 14, 2008, 09:37:58 AM
(this will be housed in extreme just in case the story turns out that way.)

(Everything with you is extreme)  :-*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Hunter on December 14, 2008, 11:46:23 AM
(Everything with you is extreme)  :-*

*laughs*

Shut up and go to my room!

Will

Quote from: Greenthorn on December 14, 2008, 11:49:16 AM
*laughs*

Shut up and go to my room!

*writes out his will before offering to go as well*
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Hunter

Paradox

Quote from: Hunter on December 14, 2008, 12:40:18 PM
*bounces off happily to GT's room*

How about you bounce off to the voting thread while you're at it?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Greenthorn

Just as a note, we would definitely like to have "regular" voters, but all are welcome to paricipate!!  No one needs permission or have to be in a "group".  This is a completely public adventure.

Cherri Tart

*hugs* i want to be a voter! can i please? *bounces and hugs*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Greenthorn

Greenthorn

As a note, the current vote is closing tonight...but that doesn't mean people cannot join in for the next vote!! 

Anyone can be part of this and as a matter of fact, we prefer to get a nice varied group of people for when the voting options get a bit harder to choose ;D

Greenthorn

The first vote was a huge success and I want to personally thank everyone for participating!  Now that the next vote is available, remember that anyone can come and vote, discuss, read!!

Here is the story: Fate
This will be where you can discuss, essentially this is the OOC thread: Fate Discussion

(for now on when a new vote is available I will update the link here to the current vote...with a new post)

Greenthorn

Don't worry if you are new to voting with Fate.  You only need to read the last post in the story to cast a vote!!  Now that the next vote is available, remember that anyone can come and vote, discuss, read!!

Here is the story: Fate

Greenthorn

Greenthorn

Can I convince any more people to join in on the voting? 

The more people we have the more likely the votes will be close calls!  Would like some who want to see Bruce do well...and some who want to put him through the wringer!!!

Greenthorn

Wondering what Fate is about?  Seen those little "Fate Voter" badges around?  Check it out!

Fate: You only need to read the last post to join in!!  Although I think you'd enjoy reading all of them ;D

Voting Thread

Current Voting

Discussion

And our Voter's Badge:

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25554.0][img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5791/fatevoter4vk8.png[/img][/url]

Greenthorn

New Vote for Fate! 

Worth repeating for any newbies: Anyone can join in at any time!!