MxM 1x1 Stories Please ~ Come Write With Me!

Started by D is for Demon, September 15, 2013, 04:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D is for Demon

So I am looking for a few good roleplays. I have one rule I would very much appreciate being followed: if you don't want to play anymore, PLEASE, just tell me so? Ok?

This will be MxM, two guys in lust, M// however you like to phrase it, ONLY.

No mpreg, and no scat, vore, or vomit. Otherwise I have no real limits, I am fine with non-con, violence, BDSM, etc.

I like plot-driven roleplays, and while I love romance and sex in a rp, I do want story as well, preferably of the action and adventure sort.

I can play uke or seke, not seme, sorry. I prefer seke/switch characters, I love power struggles as a theme.

I am not your schoolteacher and I will not be grading your level of literacy; please just use basic grammar and your spellchecker, and we will get along fine - I will generally type two or three paragraphs per reply except for intros which are longer.

The genres I like vary, and include the following:
A Game of Thrones
The Hunger Games
The Vampire Chronicles
Pirates of the Caribbean

and the following pairings usually please me:
(the role I want is listed first and in bold for all of these)
Vampire x Human or x Werewolf
Roman Emperor x Gladiator
Pirate x Merman
Knight x Prince
Psychopath x Psychiatrist
Serial Killer x Serial Killer
Victim x Kidnapper

This is just a sample of what would interest me, and I am very open to suggestions. Obviously, I like something of a supernatural or fantasy element to my roleplays, but I am willing to discuss ANY sort of roleplay.

If you would be interested in playing with me, please PM me and we can get started.
...by a knight of ghost and shadow, I summoned am to tourney...