Today's Hottest Pet (human x furry pets, possible breeding)

Started by TotesRider, April 16, 2016, 09:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TotesRider

This takes place in a version of the modern world where most animals have been replaced by Anthros. And as such it's become increasingly popular to have Anthros as pets in households across the world. For one thing they were smart and could perform loads of other jobs outside of regular pets.

When Anthros started gaining popularity, there was bit of an issue. The Sex. Because they were still technically Animals, they go into heat... and due to being stronger than most animals, there has been instances of Anthros both male and female forcing themselves on their owners. Due to this, the act of humans mating with anthros has been encouraged. Also Anthro breeding has become popular in which owners will meet up and have their pets mate and breed. Infact it's considered a polite gesture for house guests to have a little 'fun' with the owner's pet.

However they are still treated as second class citizens. They must be on a leash and collar when outside, and due to health concerns are not allowed to wear clothes (special circumstances do exist such as weather and so on).

In this, I want to play a new pet owner (perhaps he got his pet from a store, auction, adoption, inherited from a relative, etc) and am looking for someone to play an anthro of their choosing. Or conversly I can play a male pet for a male or female (or both) master. If interested just send me a PM ^_^

Here is my O/O page for my kinks and so on https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247610.0