My conquered planet, my conquering husband (closed, taken)

Started by LamentingQuill, November 29, 2017, 02:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I've been utterly fascinated for some odd reason as of late by fantasy/sci fi couples brought together via war or cultural conflict of some kind. Don't ask me why, I couldn't tell you, just roll with it and I'll make it worth your while ^.^

The gentle pacifist planet of Drixa has just lost the two decades long resistance against the fierce warriors from the neighboring planet of <Partner's planet>... the shields preventing the warrior race from launching a devastating assault failed, for reasons no one on Drixa can understand or explain... foul play perhaps? Sabotage? A traitor in their midst? Perhaps under the severe circumstances, they had more important things to worry about rather than what caused the fallen shield...

Like keeping the denizens of planet <Partner's planet> from slaughtering every last one of them in their desire to expand the territory of their ruthless empire...

<Partner's character name>, warrior prince and son of <Partner's planet>'s ferocious king Tiraga... comes to the Drixan palace under his father's orders to 'handle' the captured royal family within... everything changes however when Prince <Partner's character name> sees the crown princess Yvel...

The prince spares them for another day, returning the following day with a granted request from King Tiraga... Princess Yvel will consent to become his bride and future queen in exchange for the safety of her family and people...

To save her race... Yvel knows she can not refuse him...

This is the love story of Yvel and <Parnter's character name>...

LamentingQuill