JustLisa's RP Desires {F looking for M}

Started by JustLisa, September 01, 2011, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustLisa

I don't have a lot of desires right now but I'm very open and everything I want is in these next few images.
All RP ideas are open and welcome. PM me if anyone is interested in RPing. BLUE is something I REALLY want to do. :D

What I really want right now is a very Dom male, not sure what role or story for but I tend to end up becoming the dominant one in all my RPs and I'm looking for someone to challenge that. Someone to take control, make me submit and take the power away from me. I wanna make it clear, I don't do NC. What I want is someone who can challenge and excite me, pin me down, tie me up, spank me, talk dirty, say what and how they want it. Its not all about sex its the build up to it and tension and how the characters relate to one another and interact. Sex after sex after sex is extremely boring and repetitive, I want something that will go on longer than just -They meet-they fight-they fuck-the end. If you think you're up for the job and are interested in any of my ideas or would like to talk then PM.

So I really want to do RP based around these images.

Shower Time. {Looking for something supernatural-ish. Had an SL started then my partner disappeared on me. Give me a PM if you're interested in hearing about the SL and playing}

Waiting for her Master. TAKEN
I fancy a kind of medieval type SL for this. She could be an exotic slave girl bought for a prince to do whatever he sees fit. Looking for a reasonably dom male for this but it won't be non-con. The ending can be discussed they could fall in love and live happily ever after or they could just keep the Master and Slave positions.
TAKEN

I'm not sure what to do with this RP, I love the image and it brings to mind some kind of supernatural feel. I'm thinking ghost or maybe fallen angel, not sure what the plot would be.

For this one I'm looking to do something with Demons or maybe even fallen angels, preferably something dark. I'd be looking for someone to chat to and help me come up with and play out this RP. All ideas are open and welcome.

I don't bite...hard...
Male vampire is out feeding one night when a girl stumbles upon him and his victim. She tries to run but he catches her. He can't kill her because she is an innocent and he only feeds from those that are bad, drug dealers, rapists, murderers etc. He hasn't been a vampire long and is trying to hold onto his humanity. In his panic over being seen he knocks her unconscious and takes her back to his apartment, he knows he can't let her tell anyone what she witnessed. Over the next few days he tries to convince her he isn't a monster and that he doesn't hurt innocent people, only people who deserve to die. She is intrigued by him and even though he has virtually kidnapped her, she finds herself drawn to him as he hasn't harmed her.

DARK-HUNTER
If anyone has read any of Sherrilyn Kenyons Dark-Hunter Novels. I'd love to do an RP that centres around Nick Gautier. I LOVE HIM. But it would have to be with someone who truly understands his character and can pull it off.

Partnerships that interest me.

TAKEN(F-College Student/M-Lecturor) Not the usual cliche But something deeper. Maybe they meet before the class starts and they get along, maybe even going for a drink with one another then realising once in the class that he's her Lecturor. What do they do? Cut it off or still secretely see one another, does she tell her friends about what's going on? {{Happy to do a shorter version too, like a one off, kinky ideas welcome}}TAKEN

TAKEN(Kipnapped Victim/Kidnapper) I like the idea of the kidnapper not really meaning to do it, that its the spur of the moment type thing to get money from her father but now that he has her what is he going to do? {Not really looking for any non-con, more like they talk and she sees he isn't so bad, he untied her but can't let her go.)TAKEN

TAKEN(Bodyguard/Senators Daughter) He could be her regular bodyguard and they already have a lot of pent up sexual tension. What will happen when there is a threat on her life and they have to spend a week locked up together in a hotel room? This can go on to be a much bigger story if my partner and I feel like it. They could be found and both kidnapped by the people threatening her life? How do they get out of it? TAKEN

One offs~
(Half-Angels/Half-Demon)
(Demon/Human)
(Fallen Angels/Human)
(Vampire/Human)
(Vampire/Vampire hunter)
(Prince/Princess)
(Bandit/FemaleWarrior/NobleWoman)

Who I am and what I show you I am are two very different things.
My Ons and Offs >>> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117473.0

JustLisa

JohnnyBoy

The "Shower Time" image is something I'd be happy to work with.

I also like the 'Best friends' pairing, so I'd be up for that too.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

JustLisa

Updated with Things I really want and removed other RPs.

JohnnyBoy

Since "Shower Time" is taken, I'm curious about "Pillow Talk". Could you elaborate on that one?
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

JustLisa

OmegamanX

Hello I'm interested in doing the Waiting for her master if you're interested.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

JustLisa

Updated
Added some pictures and more ideas.

KoH

The male vampire idea drew me in. I like vampires, a lot, and so long as I can work with it a little to make it not too similar from Twilight, it sounds like a brilliant idea.

Plus, it had Milo Ventimiglia as a pic, I'm a die-hard Heroes fan... two and two, really. =P
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

JustLisa

JohnnyBoy

Since Shower-Time is re-opened, I think I'd like to take advantage of that one. =)

JustLisa