Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Nips the WIN and leaves a Ken doll for dolly to cuddle.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Finds the win hidden under.. a tiny little bell. *shakes it for a moment, intrigued with it's tiny little sound..*
Slips a decoy in it's place.. slides under the door as a bit of shadow, vanishing.
Ah ha! Mine once again.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Cuts a hole in Mordred's coffin while he's sound asleep with a drill equipped with an ACME ultra-silencer.  Stifling a giggle, she reaches in her hand feeling around his cute behind until she finds the win, and picks his pocket. 

She tiptoes out of the room with the win clutched in her fist. Mine!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Has a dream.. a very pleasant dream.. while some voice deep inside nudges, urges.. open your eyes! No, no way.. not during this lovely dream. (ever will yourself to keep that dream going? even as you feel it unravelling.. eyes squeezed shut.. but no matter what you just know.. it's not going to happen?)

Like twines snapping apart, the dream shatters. Ah, but was it a dream? A deep breath reveals a scrumptious presence was just near. And somewhere out of the box, I think, an alarm screams. My win.. *sigh*.. again gone. Ah but it was worth it for that lovely little dream.

Taking my wallet though.. that was just plain dastardly! *not that there's anything wrong with that.. it's my middle name*

Bursts free of box.. jumping far into the sky.. hovers there for a while while super-senses scan the tiny detail below. Ah there she is.. whizzing along in a sporty little car.. roof down.. perfect for a shadow-beam to pull forth the win...

Which.. is quickly back in these greedy little (actually big) hands. Ha! Foiled, then unfoiled.. once again. :)

Boom-Chock-a-Lock-a-Boom-Chock-a-Lock-a!

M has the W.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

"Go Go Gaget Car!" Her smart red convertible suddenly morphs into a slick little jet airplane.  Smirking she flies up beside the handsome, but oh so tricky vampire.  "Well hello Mordred...fancy meeting you way up here."  She flashes him a cheeky grin and presses a button on the dashboard.  A robotic arm reaches out and snatches the win, locking it safely in a hidden compartment.

With a wink and a smile, she blows him a kiss. "Better luck next time toots!"  She gloats and then zooms off at Mach 3 speed.  Ah...gotta love those super sonic jet engines....muhahahaha!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Adammair

*In his travels, he looks skyward, and notices a flying car (?) floating in the distance. He takes aim, and with a loud grunt and a mighty heave, he launches his perfectly-balanced, boomerang-action hand axe at the target. It strikes the vehicle, and the warrior sees a win fall from the newly-formed hole in its compartment. Sprinting to the landing site, he snatches up the win for himself, and walks off.*

octaviath

SUDDENLY!

*In a flash of bright flames, a wide-eyed grinning demon leaps forth and tackles the warrior in a surprise attack! He rips the Win from the mans grasps and jumps into flight, flapping massive wings to make his get away.*

Adammair

*The warrior tumbles out of the way of the flames, and swings his trusty sword, leaving a wide gash in one of the demon's wings. He gets up and begins to follow the steaming, black blood trail back to where the demon hides, and, while holding the being at bay, swipes the win from its claws*

Xandria

Watches the goings on from the air and shakes her head.  Zooming down she hovers a few feet off the ground and uses a tractor beam to steal back the win, pulling it from Addamair's grasp with much ease.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...come on boys, when will you learn, this little win is mine."  Chuckling, she waves at them with a big grin, slams on the accelerator pedal, and flies out of sight before they have time to react.

octaviath

*Sighs and looks at torn wing before nodding to the warrior.*

"Welp, I dare say she has bested the likes of both of us, Noble Warrior...I shall away and mend my wound."

*With a sly grin and a wink of his emerald eye, he vanishes.*

derek

while they talk...with the win I walk

Xandria

But because he doesn't walk fast enough, she is able to whiz by on a pair of roller blades and abscond with the win. :-)

derek

Poor Xandria doesn't see the piano being unloaded from the truck in front of her and I grab the win back

Xandria

It was a close call, but she saw it just in time to whirl around and grab the win back.

derek

Grabs a nearby bike and catches up to Xandria and reaches out and grabs the win and then speeds away ;)

Mordred

Miles up ahead is a wall.. painted perfectly to display a continuing road. Watching carefully, right as Derek approaches, I snatch the win from his hands as he speeds away into the painting.
Quickly, a button is pushed.. snapping the board in half many times until it plops down as a small briefcase, which I then pop into a box to deliver to the South Pole. "Hope your Penguinese is good!"
The win.. has rewon.. it's proper place.. in my hands.
M has W.
*See Pillory*

lenka

*giggles*

Steals the win...way to easily :P
"come get it boys" I taunt

derek

gives her a little kiss as I take the dare and the win...Got it...the win is mine!

Adammair

*accepts lenka's dare, as well, runs up behind derek, shoves him hard, and snatches the win out of the air as it flies from his flailing hands* The win...is mine!

abandoneddolly

lenka

Tackles Dolly and pins her body to the ground, whispering in her ear softly "Dolly! where have you been of late!?"

Mordred

Swipes this thing.. hides it well.. but still expects to be foiled, eventually.
But still, there is hope!
Win!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Gingerly plucks the WIN from Mordred's paint slick fingers.  Mine!  Thank dear.

Xandria

Dashes in an takes the win from Belle's lovely hands. "Sorry ma belle mademoiselle, but it's mine!"

Belle33

Hey!  I didn't see that coming! 

Trips Xandria before she can speed away.  Opps, sorry, nabs the WIN before helping her up.