News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

my ideas (m looking for M or F)

Started by jl42, October 09, 2012, 04:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jl42

1. I'm looking to be dominated, by M or F.  I'm open to a variety of scenarios. Age differences a plus, but not required.

2. Young male student (me) attends a prestigious and expensive all-boys boarding school. As you might imagine, there is a strict code of conduct. Violating the rules may result in expulsion, pending a meeting with the head mistress, who also has her office and quarters on campus.  She is an older woman who has never married, and is sadistic and sexually depraved. Students are sent to her and she investigates the matter and decides whether expulsion is necessary.  No one who ever meets with her ever discusses what happened during the meeting. Rumor has it though, that there is a torture chamber in there. Students would endure almost anything to avoid the humiliation of expulsion.

3. I'm intrigued by m/m. Again, I'm open to a variety of scenarios.

4. Any mmf.  How about a couple who tries to seduce me?

5. f/f sounds interesting as well.  I play a straight female and a woman tries to seduce me?

If interested, please PM.  I would prefer to do the RP through IM, YM, or e-mail.  Thanks

jl42

I thought of a few more:

man and his girlfriend's daughter.

boy and step-mother.

My wife has an affair.  I catch them in the act on our bed, but they don't know I saw them. I quietly and carefully peeked into the bedroom from the hallway.  Instead of being outraged and hurt, I find that I enjoyed watching and got very aroused by it.  I slip away without them ever knowing I saw it.  They don't know that I know.

Please PM if interested. Thx

jl42

Also, forgot to mention, it's ok for real-life females to play any of the male characters.  In fact, it's preferable.