Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeBorne

Your wish is granted, you now are the proud owner of student loan debt that you may never unburden yourself from.

I wish I had more courage!

Frozen Flame

Granted, but courage comes at a sacrifice of an equal amount of wisdom, and the Powers That Be leaned a bit too heavily on the lever when they gave it to you.

For a lucid moment, you find just realized you landed in the lion enclosure at the local zoo and yelled "Have at you!" while adopting a fighting stance. :D
--------------------------
I wish I had a much better grasp on intermediate math :\

PennySludt

Granted. You can now figure out exactly how much money you will never have in your lifetime and how it's wasted by the government! Or maybe that last part requires advanced math....?

I wish I had my own body that looked how I think I look.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Angelus

Granted, but, you have the tendency of thinking you're are fat and out of shape.

I wish for a fluffy kitten.
A/A "Time to relax." [8/03/2015]
Time to get cracking. Settling in, boutta eat, then it's work.

PennySludt

granted, but you find out you are sadly allergic to fluffy kittens

i wish i got paid for writing on here! ;)
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Angelus

Haha

Great, you're getting paid now, but, only in pamphlets about forest fires.
A/A "Time to relax." [8/03/2015]
Time to get cracking. Settling in, boutta eat, then it's work.

Koyume

Well, since Angelus forgot to keep it going, I guess I'll just get things moving again with a wish.

I wish that a beautiful girl with strong, leathery feet would step on me, affectionately.

ShamefulMother44

Quote from: Koyume on March 08, 2015, 06:56:53 PM
I wish that a beautiful girl with strong, leathery feet would step on me, affectionately.

*crosses arms and bobs head* Granted!

But suddenly you realize the rest of the world is getting larger... Or rather, you're getting smaller! Because the beautiful girl with leathery webbed toes is none other than a Wild Mallard breed (crossed with Pekin). Her name's Bertha and she's affectionate alright, but that affection you realize is for her flock of nine little ducklings who've circled the wagons and are ready to eat. They've even got bibs. These are carnivorous ducks Koyume. Ducks with teeth. No grain-feed for them. So you'd better get moving if you want to live long enough to make another wish.

I wish I was on vacation in the Maldives.

Queenie

Granted, but you've came down with food poisoning and now are stuck in bed the for the rest of the trip!

I wish I could swim across the English Channel!

Aeons

Quote from: Queenie on March 09, 2015, 12:17:24 PM

I wish I could swim across the English Channel!

Granted.  You can easily swim across because a sudden Ice Age has made it only two feet deep!

fidgitswift

Quote from: Aeons on March 09, 2015, 12:34:28 PM
Granted.  You can easily swim across because a sudden Ice Age has made it only two feet deep!

Because you didn't have a wish, I fulfill a wish of finding the most commercial-perfect sweating can of soda.

However, it's plastic. You can't drink it, which is unfortunate, because you're thirsty three-quarters up Mt. Fuji.

I wish to have the power of escape via picture frame.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, you can now jump into a picture frame to escape from trouble. Problem is the picture doesn't lead to another and during the chaos it was burned closing the exit for good. Have fun chilling with the Scream.

I wish for a dollar to be used so this great game can be resurrected.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Astre

The game is resurrected briefly but no one responds to this post.

I wish for peace on earth

Aeons

A terrible plague wipes out every last one of humanity, leaving the earth quiet and peaceful.

I wish I could eat as much pizza as I want and never gain an ounce.

Astre

You never gain ounces but you do gain kilos as the wish transports you to Italy for your pizza feasting

I wish that my laundry was done

CaptainNexus616

Granted, but since you went to the laundry mat...it got raided while you wasn't looking!

I wish I was cured of my cold X_X
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

ChicagoOkie

Granted, however when the virus left your body it mutated into a giant monster and started to destroy you town.

I wish I something better for dinner.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Astre

Granted, you end up in a wonderful restaurant with a choice of delicious dishes, you do however have to pay the bill

I wish I didn't have to get out of bed...

justme4386

Granted, unfortunately it happens because you came down with a horribly weakening and extremely contagious disease. So the only people you ever have contact with while in bed are doctors in BSL-4 suits. Oh and everything you could possibly contaminate (like books, smartphone etc.) has been taken from you and sealed away.

I wish to be part of some exciting and well flowing game here on E....
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Leodouble08

Granted.

Your part in this exciting and well flowing game is to act as moderator for all of the other disruptive, rude, and inappropriate players.

I wish I could get paid playing video games.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but then no one buys video games any more and so all the companies that make them go bankrupt.

I wish I could fly!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Deamonbane

Granted! You are now a fly, buzzing around.

I wish were telepathic.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

CaptainNexus616

Granted you WERE telepathic. Not anymore.

I wish I could have a roll on Red vs. Blue.

Autumn52

I do not know what Red vs. Blue is but your wish is granted. Now you are killed only moments after joining the game.

I wish I could have one day of relaxation without having to spend the next week making up for it. *cries silently*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

inghippo

Here it is! A super robot to help with your work and leaving all the free time you need.

I wish I could sleep on your leg :3