Looking for a Game

Started by The Great Triangle, May 04, 2008, 12:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

I'm interested in getting into a new game, but don't particularly have any real ideas.  I'm up for pretty much anything, including m/f, f/f, and m/m, although kinky is a plus, and I don't mind exotic, particularly if tentacles are involved. 

Feel free to post or PM your game proposals, or PM me about any existing small or large games that need an extra player.  I can reliably post at least once per couple of days, and most likely faster if I have a similar schedule to my writing partner.  I look forward to hearing some ideas.   :)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Mjöllnir

Tentacles aren't really my thing, but I'm looking to start some new games, and if you'd be interested in throwing some ideas back and forth with me, I'd like it if you'd pm me.  :-)

M/F is good, F/F is great, M/M is awesome, stories with lots of characters that allow for more than one main pairing and different types of pairings are pretty fantastic.  Thinking, one on one, preferably with both people writing multiple characters.

Fantasy and SciFi are always great - modern 'nilla stories are somewhat boring.  Historically based stuff can be interesting.  I don't mind doing a little research if there's a period you'd like to write in.

Haibane

TGT: Two of mine that stalled and that I'd like to try again:

2) Relax, I'm A Doctor. First person. Playing with Mathim: I play Kazami Chiharu a 19YO Tokyo university student who's strapped for cash and so volunteers for drugs testing. She's slept around a lot, a bit slutty, experienced, cocky, full of herself, confident, outgoing and has a fetish for having medical examinations and sex with doctors. The game is an excuse for some extreme enema torture and tentacle rape with later on alien impregnation, sex-while-pregnant and an alien birth. There isn't much dialogue, its more like "what the doctor did next and how loud Haru screamed" format, though my sassy girl does some internalizing about her situation. Medium length posts, simple content. Plot co-written with Mathim.

4) Pet Shop of Delights. Playing opposite Mathim and +1 more to join: Set in an alternative modern day Tokyo when all animals are extinct and some humans by means of random 'collection squads' are converted to cats and dogs to reduce the population growth and provide companions for people. Based on the doujin "Oh! My dog" by Yantaro Keno, I play an un-named girl who has been partly converted into a dog but missed out on the lobotomy that takes away her human self-awareness and free will, so she's a human still with dog tail and ears in a society where if she reveals she's human, she'll be killed. She pretends to be a dog but is found out by her sadistic owner who then tortures and rapes her at his leisure, knowing she can do nothing about it. Its certainly a challenge to play a person who cannot speak and is trying to act like an animal. Be warned: lots of humiliation, degradation and women treated as mindless objects here. So far long posts but simple content. Plot co-written with Mathim.

Greenthorn

GT! How dare you become available for a game when I have become unavailable!

*sighs*