News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

An Urge For Futa {NC-Exotic)

Started by Tankou, June 20, 2009, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankou

Futanari College Club!

Alright so while I reall am a little filled up with the rp'ing I still need spmething lately that could tickle my fancy and that fancy is Futanari (Dickgirls)
I have a manga called (translated) Futa Club. It is a group of futanari students in high school who started a club that only Futanari can join. I want to do that but in a college setting. Of course in this Manga there WAS a regular girl who did what the club called "service duty" and that can be worked out if you don't want to play a futa and there could be guys if Reverse Futa (Futanari as men instead of women) is your thing (I don't mind XP)
Anyway I am thinking I want to call the game Futanari Madness ^_^
The College in question I will make up but I am thinking of calling it Quintessence Academy. The Academy will be a high class University that only the richest and/or highest pedigree students will get into (Think Ouran High School Host Club if you read anime.) so everyone in the university will be all high class and smart and such. I am looking for at least ten chaacter to either start out in the "Double Club" a special Club on campus that is a small, highly secretive and rarely lets their news out to the rest of the university. Their name to all except members, is a mystery and they intend to keep it that way. Any
"Service Members" (Non Futanari Members) are attractive, or smart women and normally act as the only "diplomats" of the club, including it only marginally in the outside world of the rest of the university through campus payments and news of the less private developments of the club. I don't care if you want to start out in the club or gradually join in due time after the already present club members "choose" you. I will be the Club Chairman, Asakura Sumika, a high scoring student and one with an acceptional pedigree. More often than not Sumika will be the one facing the new members.

Here is the profile sheet ^^
-----------------

[b]Screen Name:[/b] Your Screen Name on Elliquiy
[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name. You can use either western or eastern style name setup (Eastern is surname then given name) but please state which one it is XP
[b]Age:[/b] Self Explanitory.
[b]Dick Specs:[/b] List length, width and, if you like, ejaculatory volume. Sumika keeps these records with the mind to know who to stay away from when a member gets an erection. For volume please place down in cc's it's easier to track it that way ^_^;; If you are a service member and therefor have no dick please just say N/A. Remember that even reverse Futas have dicks XP
[b]Personality:[/b] Always a good one to have. lease be descriptive ^_^
[b]Physical Description:[/b] Pictures work, words work better, both works best ^_^
[b]Major:[/b] A minor note in the story but always nice to know. What is your member majoring in. If there is more than one major that they are going for list them. List the minor if ya like. Any field can be found at Quintessence Academy.
[b]Quirk:[/b] Everyone has one. please note your own ^_^
[b]Fertility Ranking:[/b] Please state the exact rank of fertility. Can your character get pregnant or get others pregnant? In this universe it is occasionally possible ^_^

Tankou

Screen Name: Tankou
Character Name: Asakura Sumika (Eastern Style)
Dick Specs: Length: 30 centimeters (roughly 12 inches) Width: 5 centimeters (Roughly Two inches) Volume: 120 CC (4.2 ounces)
Personality: Sumika is the playful Chairman of the Double Club in Quintessence Academy. When she first formed the club she made it to be a place where futanari of any sort could come after a long day of struggle and relax amongst their own kind. Whether it be to indulge in large quantities of sexual adventure, to bathe in a bathhouse with other futanari, to study, work, or create new things Sumika created the Double Club for Futanari to be together.
Sumika, overall, is very caring and playful. She finds everything in life as a game with some minor exceptions and even when faced with a hard decision Sumika will act like it is nothing. She is fond of teasing people in minor ways and also of betting on things.

Sumika, despite her playful nature, is rather serious in her studies and her records of all of the Double Club's members. She takes statistics and measurement of the members and keeps in mind their health and well being. She is always very concerned if anyone in the club comes under duress and almost sees herself as a caretaker of her fellow Futanaris.
Physical Description:

Sumika is the one on the far right. She is roughly six feet tall
Major: Sumika is Majoring in Quantum, astro and temporal physics. She is minoring in theology and philosophy two highly strange minors considering her majors.
Quirk: Sumika's dick is highly flexible. She can do "tricks" with it like half penetration and swirling it around inside someone. Outside of her dick specs Sumika is rather sadistic at times. She takes pleasure in seeing others squirm though not quite to the level of causing pain. She treats anby activity as a teasing game.
Fertility Ranking: Sumika cannot get pregnant but can impregnate others though the chances are not great. There is about a 10% chance of Sumika impregnating a normal woman. She normally doesn't worry about it.

Vice

THis looks really interesting to me. It sounds like a fun game to participate in, and it also seems like a setting that I'd love to try out with a new Hentai-inspired game system that I'm working on. Perhaps we can talk more in PMs or by instant message?

Tankou

Well I would like to try it out freeform actually ^_^;;
The fact that it doesn't have magic and all is something that i am actually a bit foregign to to be honest but there is some chance for mild sci-fi since a lot of character may be highly intelligent and aspiring inventors like Sumika

Vice

Name: Sachiko Arai
Height: 5'3"
Build: Athletic and healthy, Sachiko was the captain of her Highschool Wrestling team.
How is she hung? She's about 7 inches long erect, and 3.5 inches around.

Personality: Sachiko is a huge wrestling fan. Her family felt that it would be embarassing if their daughter went into pro wrestling. Sachiko didn't argue, but instead she tends to sneak out every now and then to wrestle under a mask as "Pink Lion". She is the youngest of three children, and is rather gregarious. She was also a spoiled brat, but being an athlete in highschool gave her a lot of discipline. Though she wrestles under a mask, Sachiko is a very straightforward person in most respects.

Major: Sports Medicine

Quirk: Leads a double-life as the masked Pink Lion, an up-and-coming pro-wrestler.

Fertility: It is possible for Sachiko to get pregnant, and to impregnate other girls/futanari. For this reason, she prefers oral and anal sex.

Tankou

Yumminess XP

EDIT: In case anyone wanted to all of the characters save for of course the second to the right and the far right in that pic that I use, are able to be gotted ^_^

EDIT: i think my description above on my first post may have not been quite accurate to some people. This tgame is NOT aall about just sex, if anyone is thinking that. It is about a group in Quintessence University that is trying to keep a hidden identity from the rest of the world as Futanari are not quite seen as normal people and often looked down at. Sure there will be sex, but It will not be the oveall subject. the main thing will more than likely be trying to mislead NPC's or even PC's from finding out the Double Club's true purpose which is to be a place to house Futanari after hard days at school and trying to hide their existence.

Transgirlenstein

I would love to join..I just need to think of a character
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Tankou

kks!
Also on a side note I am gibving anothr little clicher to share wher Quintessence University is. Now I was thinking Japan since, of course, all things happen in Japan for some reason. Still that is not only a bit crowded (thus getting the "commoners" mixed in with the rich folk) but because Japan seems a bit hard t get to for the other foreign students from around the world. On that note Quintessence is a romance based word so lets go to the countries with Romance languages. Italy, Spain, France (NOT FRANCE DX) and several other countries came to mind. I though Italy would be best. It is "central" based on the fact that there are a LOT of countries around it. Also Italy is kind of regal which means that it would gather more rich people ^_^
Note that doesn't mean all of the students are gonna be only italian. Sumika is half Japanese, half Chinese Xp

pdubs83

Screen Name: pdubs83
Character Name: Yvette Rousseau (western)
Dick Specs: 4 inches long; 1.5 inches wide
Personality: Yvette is shy and quiet, though quite friendly when she is comfortable with those she is around.  For the most part, she keeps to herself, preferring the company of established friends rather than making new ones, but she is not actively opposed to meeting new people.  Typically, though, she will not take the initiative to strike up a conversation.
Physical Description:
Major: Psychology and Philosophy
Quirk: Inexperienced, she tends to be easily stimulated.
Fertility Ranking: Yvette is infertile and has been so from birth.  This is a point of pain for her as she has always wanted children.
Solo Games:
HMS Faulcon (dormant)
Shattered Alliance (dormant)
The Revolution (dormant)
Hidden Desire (active)
Neighborly Love (dormant)

Alexander

Screen name: Alexander
Character name: Tsugumi Aiada
Personality: Tsugumi is rather tomboyish, her mode of dressing alone caters to the assumption most times. Femininity and girlish things tend to bore her more than anything, preferring a ride on her motorcycle to a trip to the mall so to speak. She is usually reserved around those she doesnt know, but has an odd sense of humor around those that she does. She is a tease, always loving to be a little mischief maker, as well as a flirt more often than not. At times she can seem a little mean, or perhaps harsh, but more often than not, it is merely just the way she is.

Appearance:

Major: Biological Science and Sociology.
Quirks: Has a largely practiced bad habit of rarely backing down from challenges presented to her, nearly to a fault.
Fertility: A major surgery at a younger age has made her both incapable of conceiving or impregnating, in short, she is Sterile. 

Transgirlenstein

Character is on her way.  Where are people getting these pictures?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Alexander

I get mine from photobucket personally. Though it takes forever to find a decent one, at least for me.

Tankou

Google Images are awesome XP I also cater to 7chan a lot XD

Tankou

I am thinkin of starting this all up now as we have four people and that seems ebnough to start with ^_^
Should I start wth Sumika making the club and searching down futas, or should I start out with a few members (the ones on here already) already having joined?

Vice

I think starting up with the club having already been founded, with us as members, would be good.

Tankou

The thing is set up!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42417.0
That is the thread itself. We may open up more later, like the bathhouse and the gardens and stuff like that but I think the clubroom will suffice for now. The clubroom is about the size of a large apartment with a few separate rooms in it XP

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42418.0
That is the OOC board ^_^

jasmine06

This sounds fascinating, are regular girls allowed?

Tankou

Yes, in fact Sumika isd actively searching for them. They are referred to as "service members" their job is to be the voices of the Double Club, keeping away suspicion of the true identity of the club and handling public affairs. Remember if anyone accuses a Service member of being a futa all she needs do is lift her skirt and BAM, suspicious abated.
Also service members come to the club to aid the futas in "relaxation" if you know what I mean, but their jobs are mostly handling puclib stuff. They need only swear to secrecy.

jasmine06

great so do I just join you on the thread and create a character, or do I need to post my character here for approval?
Sorry, I'm new here so not sure how it all works yet!

Tankou

Post your character here for now. You don't need approval really, but we do need a sheet here ^_^

After that just start posting. Even if you are not a starting member of the Double Club since it has already begun, Sumika or one of the other members will snag you up right Quick XP

Chloe Milev

Screen Name:
Character Name: Elizabeth Cornell
Dick Specs: n/a
Personality: Nurturing, caring of students' problems; gets a little carried away in sex, however.
Physical Description: Usually wears her long blue hair up behind her head, though when she actually indulges in sex, she lets it down to bounce around and be pulled.  Very busty, she wears very supportive bras, though she is almost bursting out of most of her clothes.  Always wears a suit-jacket, skirt, stockings, and heels to school, though she dresses down at home.  When swimming laps at the school pool, she wears a modest one-piece, though there are rumors she must wear a very scandalous bikini when she sunbathes at home.
http://filefap.com/view/377221_tl2dt
http://filefap.com/view/377231_5grdj
Major: Teaches English and Art History
Quirk: Loves sex, but does not often indulge as she gets a little wild.  Loves having her hair pulled, ass slapped, and getting cummed on her face and chest.
Fertility Ranking: Normal female fertility.  Wears an IUD, however.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

crimsonoctopus

Screen Name: crimsonoctopus
Character Name: Freja Akerstedt (Swedish)
Dick Specs: 10" long and 2 3/4" thick
Personality: Freja is very ill-mannered and rude, especially when you consider her regal and proper upbringing. She has girly quirks that are manifested through her spoiled behavior, but at the core she is very tom-boyish.
Physical Description: Freja stands 5' 5" with a modest b-cup

Major: Freja's rich Swedish parents have moved to the area because of a promotion. They both have executive jobs at a pharmaceutical company. Freja has just been enlisted in her first semester of criminal law.
Quirk: She can get a little carried-away with sex and become super-aggressive
Fertility Ranking: Not fertile nor sterile. She has been this way since birth.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

My O's & O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=43536.0

Zadaris

Screen Name: Zadaris
Character Name: Hissori Akemi (Eastern Style)
Dick Specs: 6 inchs long, 3.5 wide

Personality: Akemi is, at a distance, a seemingly reserved girl who likes to keep to herself. But it is in reality simply because she's shy and easily embarrassed. Once she grows to know people she begins to open up so much more, talking alot and becoming almost eccentric.

Physical Description:

Major: Geography
Quirk: A starving artist, quite literally. She'll happily sit and doodle anything that comes into sight, accompanied by her long time companion, perpetual hunger. As a result she's normally always eating something.
Fertility Ranking: Akemi is infertile, a result of younger experimentation, but she has a small chance of getting someone pregnant.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

MadPanda

Oooo, tempting!
Got room for one more?

Resurrecting my little semi-lass from the deceased Cobalt U. game...

Screen Name: MadPanda

Character Name: Nakajima Haruhi (Eastern Style)

Dick Specs: 8" long, 2" wide.  Shi is not dually equipped.

Personality: Haruhi is kind of unsure of hirself--hir family have done their best to pretend shi doesn't even exist, shuttling her from one grim and joyless boarding school to another, and finally shipping hir here, out of country and out of mind.  Shi's adjusting to the idea that shi may not be the only person in the world with hir 'deformity', and sooner or later shi's going to warm up and be friendlier.  Right now shi's still a lonely young womyn, caught between hir parents' distant formality and hir own curiousity.  Shi sometimes seems indecisive, but shi's really just very cautious.

Physical Description: Haruhi is on the slender side and wears hir hair loose, occasionally tying it up into a ponytail when she needs to study.  Hir fashion sense (read: lack thereof) runs to the 'tomboyish and nerdy': shi wears baggy sweatshirts and loose pants rather than skirts or dresses.  Shi wears but does not actually need wire rim glasses.  (Picture to follow)

Major: Majoring in History, Minor in Literature

Quirk: Shi's got an exhibitionistic streak...and there's definite fire in those boyshorts!  Once someone tells her that it's okay to enjoy hirself, shi's likely to make up for lost time with a vengeance.  This may cause problems with club security.

Fertility Ranking: Quite!
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

jasmine06

just to let you know I'd still love to play a regular girl, will have more time as from next weekend.
x