Question for Batman / Iron Man Fans

Started by Spookie Monster, July 09, 2009, 07:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Would Robin be traumatized by the sight of a pregnant Tony running around the mansion?
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Transgirlenstein

I would think so, especially if Tony is wearing nothing but one of Bruce's old shirts.  Though Robin is pretty traumatized as is.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Jag

Yes...all the Robins do seem to be rather traumatized. A pregnant Iron Man is all they need.

I wonder if the Iron Man suit can be fitted to a preggers belly...? Though I can see him getting a mood swing in the middle of a fight and beating the piss outta anything in sight.

Cold Heritage

I think the real question would be whether Batman would be crying and shouting, "my parents are deeeeeeead!" upon climax or not.

PROTIP: The answer is yes.  ;D

And yeah, if you get one of the really high-tech nanomachine Iron Man suits, it could fit friggin Galactus.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Jag

Quote from: Cold Heritage on July 20, 2009, 01:16:49 AM
I think the real question would be whether Batman would be crying and shouting, "my parents are deeeeeeead!" upon climax or not.

*gigglesnort*

That's horrible...*gigglefits*

Transgirlenstein

Wouldn't he be crying..Mommy! or Daddy!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Spookie Monster

Thanks for the input, everybody!  I'm fascinated by all of your various viewpoints.  My question came about as a side-effect of something that popped into my mind recently: If they were gay or bi, Batman and Iron Man would make a great couple.  In my opinion.  I mean, I believe that each needs a lot more love in his life, and I likewise believe that they'd complement each other, you know?  Batman's focus and determination would have a positive effect on Iron Man's psyche, while Iron Man's fire and spontaneity would have a positive effect on Batman's psyche.  Their strengths would strengthen; their weaknesses would weaken.  The irresistible force and the immovable object would become one.  Perhaps together they could achieve the inner calm which they have both sought for so long...

Besides, if Batman and Iron Man are an item I myself might finally be able to score that threesome with Catwoman and Pepper Potts.  I'll catch 'em on the REBOUND, baby!  (Unfortunately for me, it appears that Brandy Clark is still utterly devoted to Rom, Spaceknight.  Perhaps I can convince Rom to fall for a toaster or something?)

With concern to the question itself... well, I rather concluded that the kid -- the Iron Bat? -- would end up in the DC Universe.  I'm inclined to agree that between Batman and Iron Man Batman is the more paternal of the two.  I mean, at the very least he does have a habit of adopting orphans; can you imagine Iron Man encouraging a little chum to follow him around?  Heck, I wouldn't put it past Batman to invent what appears to be an indestructible Batrubber but subconsciously incorporate into it a feature that causes it to break at just the right instant, you know?

"Oh, my God!  I'm so sorry!  I don't know how it could have happened.  I could have sworn that it was indestructible.  I mean, those ribs aren't there just for your pleasure -- they provide structural integrity, too!  I'll call Lucius later and ask him his opinion.  I really think that we should keep the kid, though, O.K.?  I'm sure that you're pregnant because by pure chance I actually happen to be wearing my Batspermcountincreaser at this very moment.  I'll even raise him!  He can live here at the manor!  You won't mind if I dress him in little tights, will you?  ALFRED?  ALFRED?  WHERE ARE THOSE LITTLE TIGHTS THAT I KNITTED?"

Now, as for Bizarro and the Hulk...

Spel

So softly a superman sighs...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

CuriousKandi

Interesting question. First of all the tantilizing relationship would both make comic book history. Just imagine too of the wealthest MALE super heros in both Marvel and DC comics managing to mate and concieve a child. I think through joint effort both Marvel and DC would have the child have dual citizenship and share in the unsual birth of such a unique child.

Jag

Quote from: Ziggy Speldust on August 01, 2009, 06:45:10 PM
"...ALFRED?  ALFRED?  WHERE ARE THOSE LITTLE TIGHTS THAT I KNITTED?"

O_O

From the way that paragraph is worded it seems like Bats is just finding out about the pregnancy and so he already has little knitted tights....? OMG! Batman must keep those on hand for something.

*gigglesnorts*

Oniya

Oh, Batman always has just what he needs on hand.  What do you think that utility belt is for?

Although apparently, he didn't have a condom.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Jag

I'm sure he had a condom, it was just out of date...>.>

Honestly, how often do you think he actually has sex while in Bats mode? So I don't think the need for the condom comes up all that often.

Bliss

Well everyone knows that condoms break down from heat and friction, and stuck inside the batsuit you've got that in spades!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Spookie Monster

But... but... I explained the "indestructible Batrubber," didn't I?... and... because... but...

Ouch.  Note to self: DO NOT TRY TO CRACK A JOKE. ;D

Spel

Afraid that's past a joke...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~