Cougar Taming (FxF, Extreme)

Started by esclavage, August 23, 2011, 07:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esclavage

Recently, I have had this craving and so I am throwing it out there to anyone who is interested.  As a writer, you don't have to be explicitly female, but you must be willing to play a female character and do it well.

Basically, the rough premise is that my character, an unmarried woman in her thirties who is an accomplished businesswoman with a known bitchy personality and matching stunning looks is acquired by your character, a female rival.  The details of the rival I will leave up to you.  But she will need a petty and vindictive streak a mile wide.  Basically, your character and mine should hate each other.  I would like a bit of backstory to set the personalities, history, and relationships of each character but the meat and focus will be what is presented below.

Some definite themes for the story.  These below will all be a major part so as a writer they must hold your interest, otherwise I doubt the thread could continue at a good pace.

1) Enforced chastity, orgasm denial, enforced lactation, forced orgasms, strict bondage, fetish clothing - just what it says on the tin.  Be inventive here and let your imagination go wild on scenarios for this.

2) Age play - what I want is your character to dress mine up in fetisized baby clothes and treat her like a two year old.  Sick, twisted imaginations are welcome here as well as over-the-top bondage/gimp suits.  And here a few of my ideas I would like to see: a) The use of diapers, b) the use of itching powder as baby bottom powder, c) the use of enemas to ensure my character suffers a humiliating mess, d) bottle feeding, e) pacifer gags and cute baby toys with a fetisized use, g) forced feeding of baby food.  The inclusion of my character's own juices, your character's juices, and perhaps even the contents of an enema mixed in the baby food and being forced past the spider-gagged lips of my character, gooey spoonful by gooey spoonful.

3) Whatever else you can dream up out of the dark recesses of your mind that you might think we as writers and readers would enjoy.

As for my character, expect her to scream, threaten, and curse every step of the way.  She will not be a wilting wallflower, but have an iron will and a wellspring of pure rage.  And it will be the job of your character to reduce her to a blubbering mess as soon as a cute pink baby spoon with a toy tiger on the end is pulled out.  To crumble her and remould her into a simpering, worshipful  submissive with no backbone.

So if this interests you, please respond here or PM.  And an idea of posting rate is once every two to three days.  And if longer than a week, to let me know via PM.  I will do the same.  Also, this is not a first come, first serve basis.  I am looking for someone who can sufficiently write out said above scenes in agonizing, gory detail with a lip-curling, sadistic smile.

I saw pale kings and princes too // Pale warriors, death-pale were they all;
They cried—“La Belle Dame sans Merci hath thee in thrall!”  -- John Keats, 1884 

Writing Drabbles - Sampler Platter
Plot Ideas -  Darkstalkers, League of Legends, Drow, X-Men, Avengers, Pokemon!!!
Posting Order -  Check Here If You Write With Me!