Harem mood

Started by zenpai, November 01, 2013, 10:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

I just fell in the mood for a harem type story. I'm open to any ideas. but  Gender bender  are my thing.  Gender bender / harem ideas
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Kaedia

You have my interest. I love gender-bender and anything to do with transformations. Anything in particular you have on your mind or anything vague you'd like to share? Maybe something that could be used for the foundation for the story and build from there?
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

zenpai

I guy get turned into a girl. The "hero" has the mind of a guy in side the body of a women. this would mean he would need a close female friend to show what need to be done.  that how I see the Gender bender part.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Kaedia

Another question for you then. Which side of the equation do you enjoy playing on? And for a story what role would you like to play and what type of roles are you looking to fill?
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.

zenpai

I could play the role as the main or any role. looking for the pervy friend, the girl in denial about her sexuality. tom boy. over protective type. a loli or/and cosplay nerd.

Yukina

This seems interesting. I might be able to play the cosplay nerd. :)

catherinehellfire

I could try the tom boy :)
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Kaedia

Would transformation or gender-bender fall into that idea as well or is that a separate thing?
My Status:
Open.

zenpai

I'm as it stands I'm up for doing both as one idea but willing to do them separate.

Sessha

This seems interesting as well. I wouldn't mind playing the slighly older bottle fairy pervy type
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

zenpai

I got an odd story in mind too. my pc dies in his twenty. he was a pig to women as punishment. he has to live 50 years a female to make up for his crimes. but, he get set back as his own daughter roommate. who he does not know is his daughter. need help or input on turning this into a harem. or if you got ideas for one run them by me.

catherinehellfire

well It could be turned into a harem by him getting into a relationship with her friends and maybe one he met on the way.

zenpai

sound workable everyone else ok with that

Sessha

sorry for being so late but yes that sounds fine to me.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Yukina

catherinehellfire

:-) people like my idea  :-)