The Boundaries (A werewolf RP) - Now Recruiting!

Started by Charlotte Fox, August 28, 2013, 04:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte Fox

**Now Recruiting Humans for the Ahki Pack and Exiled. Also Seriously Considering Starting Second Pack.**

We are now recruiting boundary exiles. I will be adding more details as things come up and as we grow. I'm also open to discussion on adding or changing anything below. Please note that I do expect roughly a one post per week commitment. Obviously forgiving if you give notice, but if you go over ten days without posting and without saying anything, you will run the risk of being going missing. If it becomes a habit than I may be forced to kill your character off/have them go missing permanently. Sorry, it's not to be mean, it's just to make sure the game keeps going.:

Available Positions

Please note:: I want the female to male ratio to be as even as possible (excluding of course if your character isn't straight, you know etc.) I'll do my best to make numbers as even as possible, but no one will be denied because we have too many of such and such. I want this game to grow and flourish! The great thing about the exiles is that more can always be added throughout the game without difficulty, so recruitment doesn't ever really need to close.

Ahki Pack Members
Alpha - Adam Sidorski
Beta - Allora Charyou
Female Member - Lux
Female Member - Maxine Evens
Female Member - Alexandria Conway
Female Member - Tyra O'Malley
Male MemberNathanial Winters
Male Member - Julius Barker
Male Member - Atlas J. Troublefield

Boundary Exiles
Female Exile - Lidia Melkova
Female Exile - Eve
Female Exile - Kourtney Depape
Female Exile - Glory Redfern
Female Exile -
Female Exile -
Male Exile - Raiken
Male Exile - Calvin Daniels
Male Exile - Garrett Locke
Male Exile - Reese Wallen
Male Exile - Corbin Lane
Male Exile - Yuri Nikolaev
Male Exile -
Male Exile -

Humans
Human -
Human -
Human -
Human to be Turned -
Human to be Turned -
HunterMathew Slaughter
Hunter -

Character Sheet

[center][b]Played by:[/b] (Your Elliquiy name link)[/center]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[float=left][img height=250]http://(URL HERE)[/img][/float]

Picture preferred, or descriptive writing of such, you may also add a picture of your wolf form if you so choose, though it is not required.

[b]Name:[/b] (Your Character)

[b]Race:[/b] (Pure, Bitten or Human)

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Pack Member:[/b] (Yes or No)

[b]Pack Rank:[/b] (Low, Mid or High, Beta or Alpha. If not pack member just put N/A)

[b]Skill set:[/b] (Are there any special skills or hobbies your character has?)

[b]Character History:[/b] (A two or more Paragraphs please)

[b]Personality: [/b](One good Paragraph Please)

[b]Wolf Form:[/b] (A link to your characters wolf form)

[b]Additional Information:[/b] (Anything else you’d like to add that is not listed here)

[b]On’s:[/b]

[b]Off’s:[/b]

Sara Nilsson

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Charlotte Fox

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on August 28, 2013, 05:40:54 PM
always up for a good werewolf RP :)

Excellent :)

Quote from: GhettoMagick on August 28, 2013, 10:30:06 PM
oooh can I be human??

Yes. I don't want too many humans (as obviously the werewolves don't want human's to know about them). But I don't mind a couple who are trusted for some reason.

Humans who are bitten and turned may also be a possibility.

So to answer your question, yes, as long as there aren't too many!

Tamhansen

I'd love a game like this. I even have a few character concepts that would be perfect depending on the position available. I have a great Alpha/beta male I could use for this.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Charlotte Fox

Awesome. I was leaning towards playing the Beta female myself, as I would kind of prefer the Alpha being male.

Tamhansen

Okay. What about something like this?

Played by katataban

Appearance:

Name: Adam 'Howling Wolf' Sidorski.
race: Pure
Pack member: yes
Skill set: Mountaineer and entrepreneur
Father: Igor Sidorski
Mother Tala Sidorski nee Goodfeather
History:
Adam is the son of two wolves. His mother was a packmember of the B.C. pack, and sister to it's then pack leader Joshua Goodfeather. Adam's father was a lone wolf who made the journey from Siberia after his pack was destroyed. Igor met Tala when he was out hunting. She was sitting down the river from him, nursing a broken ankle. Sensing a kindred soul, he carried her back to her pack and was welcomed into it. A year later the Sidorskis were living on a swath of private land Igor had bought from money he'd made in mother Russia despite the communist regime, as well as his new company that sold Canadian luxury goods to the marginally free soviet republics. A company that would get a huge boom when the USSR collapsed, but was overtaken by Russian companies in recent years.

On the eve of the summer solstice their happiness is increased, as their son Adam is born. Adam grew up to be a fast runner, but also a thoughtful and smart young man, whom has many friends both within the pack, and with out. Unfortunately, Adam's mother is killed in a car accident when he is thirteen. His father, stricken with grief wanders of into the unknown just weeks before Adam's eighteenth birthday. Adam, though seen by many as little more than a cub, quickly becomes a very important member of the pack, and recently challenged the old pack alpha for the right of leadership.

Personality:
Adam is a patient and caring man, tending to his pack's every need. He is however a stern leader, and despite his age a father figure to the pack. He believes every member of the pack must pull their own weight and contribute in their own way.

Other info: Adam's wolf form resembles a Siberian arctic wolf more than anything. This makes him stand out in the past, and led to scientific scrutiny at times.
Wolf form

ons: Adam is dominant and can be aggressive, but not forceful. Also: outdoors, intimacy, his mate
offs: bodily excretions, violence, non consensual.

(Please note these are my chars on off, they are a bit more restricting than my own.)
ons and offs

Charlotte Fox

He looks fantastic!his story will really go with the plot well too.

I'll do up a list of available positions as soon as I get more interest, but you've got alpha!

raptorlady80

I would be very interested in this game!  I would like to play a born wolf female.  I was thinking of making her actually from nw montana, origially from Glacier National Park area but headed north into BC to find refuge from tourists and hunters.  She would be half blackfoot on fathers side and wolf on mothers side making her a natural werewolf.  If this sounds interesting enough, I can come up with a more comprehensive character description and background.

Charlotte Fox

Alright, this is looking good! I'll get a char sheet up today so that everyone can start submitting characters then. I'll also list positions available. I'd like to get pack members first, and then a few wolves in the boundaries. I think some of the 'exiled' may have plans of their own for the pack, so depending on numbers, it's really okay if there aren't too many of them!

^ And she sounds lovely.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

azzmeister89

Would you be interested in a human character who may have some possible tribal/shaman like link to the wolves? Like some kind of human secret keeper who learns wolf lore and other knowledge.

Charlotte Fox

@ Katataban - Approved! I'll have a character thread up here soon!

@ Azzmeister89 - Yes. I think that they would for the most part not want humans to know about them, but they would need some links to the human world, and since they shun the bitten that kind of only leaves humans. So yes, I think that a tribal/shaman type human would be a skill they would consider valuable enough for the risk.

azzmeister89

Sweet, i'll work on a character sheet as soon as i can, perhaps when they start letting bitten into the pack he may ask or be offered to be bitten himself.

raptorlady80

Player's Name:  Raptorlady80

Name: Kimi Whitegrass

Race: Pure

Pack Member: No - But is looking for one to belong to.

Skill set: She has good survival skills in harsh climates...she is a good tracker and knows what is good to eat and what is poisonous. She has great direction sense

Character History: Her mother Sinopa Whitegrass was a low ranking pureblood from a pack based near Kalispell, Montana.  She'd always been fascinated with the lives of the Blackfoot tribe in Glacier National Park.  She honored the traditions of living with the natural world.  So many of non-indigenous people have lost so much by ignoring or even downright abusing the natural world around them.  Watching from afar at first, a handsome Blackfoot male caught her attention and eventually she left the pack to live among the people on the reservation.  She eventually caught the eye of the man and soon she became with child.  Sadly, the romance could not last for long since she was unable to share her secret with him.  Sinopa went back into the mountains and bore her first and only daughter, Kimi.  She raised Kimi in solitude, living off the land.  Kimi, though she dearly loved her mother, she longed for companionship as she grew older.  She learned much about the Blackfoot people and eventually was able to be introduced to part of her heritage.  However when she reached adulthood, much changed due to her own heritage that must be kept secret.  Kimi, relished the freedom of the wolf-form, but longed to belong with others.  One day tragedy struck.  During a time of the full moon, mother and daughter were hunting and a helicopter flew by.  Shots were suddenly heard and Sinopa dropped in mid pursuit of a young buck.  Kimi felt sudden blinding pain in her shoulder as a bullet grazed her as well.  She was able to make her escape.  When it appeared danger was no longer, she went back in search of her mother only to find her cooling lifeless body lying where she was shot.  For days Kimi mourned.  Over time, more and more tourists and hunters invaded the mountains that were her home.  Eventually she fled northward in search for a place and potentially a pack to call her own.

Personality:  Kimi is a bit pensive and shy but is eager to please others.  She definitely does not have an alpha personality, however she isn't a complete push over either.  Never having the opportunity to be with a group of her peers, she doesn't always know how to act or proceed which often makes her a bit unpredictable in her behaviors. 

Additional Information: In her wolf form she is mostly dark grey to black in coloration and has light, soulful amber eyes.  She has a scar on right shoulder where the fur doesn't grow as fully where she was shot a few years ago.

On’s: Strength and power, approval from others (especially if they are superior to her), gentleness

Off’s: unneccessary violence, non consensual, cruelty to others and animals

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Julles

I am very interested! Is there room for a young pack member who has been in the pack her entire life time and is kind of a trouble maker? Maybe someone who is arguing for the acceptance of the bitten?

Charlotte Fox

@ raptorlady80 - Approved!

@ Julles - Most certainly!

@Everyone - Character thread is up - I am planning on adding more to the first description but I am tired and so will be hopefully getting to that on the morrow! Character Reference Thread

azzmeister89

Players name: Azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel Winters

Pack member: kind of

Skill set: has been taught by his mother the arts of fortune telling (detailed in his history) and then later the shaman arts when he joines the tribe/pack

Character history: Nathaniel is the son of a human female and a male wolf therefore was born human but has always felt a pull towards the supernatural. His mother, a woman named Cassandra Winters, was a fortune teller at a traveling carnival and raised her son in that fashion.

His father kept track of the carnival's location and visited them whenever they were close although Nathaniel never learned who he was. When he was fourteen tradegy struck, his father had been killed by a rival pack of wolves although he would only learn that later and as a result his mother became ill quickly being overwhealmed by the fever.

Days later Nathaniel was taken from the carnival by a member of the pack and bought to live amoung them, he was told of who they were, what they were and about his father.

Nathaniel spent the next four years learning the ways of a shaman, learning all he could of wolf lore. Now at age 18 he is ready to live as the packs shaman.

Personality: when his mother was still alive, Nathaniel was quite laid back, relaxed and although bubbly in personality fairly lazy. After her death he has become more serious and hard working although when his mood is good and the situation is right his old ways can sometimes take surface, Nathaniel is also quite self concious.

Aditional info: Nathaniel is to the tribe a "pale skin" since he took after his mother more then his father but he keeps his body in shape and since becomeing a member of the tribe he has trained in phisical terms with the young wolves of the pack.

Ons: flirting, kissing, women who know what they want, light bites and scratches

Offs: pain and torture, bathroom play, public scenes

Julles

Played by: Julles
Picture 2
Picture 3
Back Tat
Name: Lux

Pack Member: Yes

Pack Rank: New, so low I guess.

Skill set: Tracking as in finding and following people/things (doesn't mean she is good at directions), fighting, reading emotions, math.

Character History: Both of her parents were wolves, and the whole family was a long line, and a respectable pack in the area in which was born into. There was only one twist, though. Her parents were not from the same pack. Her parents had met for years, having secret dates and what not together, falling desperately in love with each other. But, they were discovered shortly after her mother had become pregnant with her. They were both chased out of their respected packs for the betrayal and shame they had bestowed upon the two packs. Her parents, being young, figured they would move on and start their own pack with a few friends who had followed them from the old packs. It was a small pack she was born into, not the grand packs that her parents were from. Only having four members when she was born... but that was shortly kept. It was a hard beginning, as her parents were always moving around, never settling in one place. They seemed to never be welcomed anywhere, as if the rumor of what had happened had traveled to globe and nobody wanted them. It wasn't long before the back was cut in half as her father and her uncle were murdered one day; her father from fighting against an attack, and her uncle by hunters while hunting. It was a life destroying day, as her mother, riddled with sadness and guild couldn't bare to go on any more, and her other uncle who remained with her and her mother did his best to watch the two ladies. But, soon Lux saw an opportunity to leave, and her mother pushed her away to a promise of a better life.

Lux was still a fairly young child, and she bounced from people to people, never accepting anybody else as 'parent's. Nobody could give her the feeling she had when she belonged to the pack, although small, she missed the feelings. Bouncing between families until she was around 13, she decided to get out of the system, and that is exactly what she did. Lux tried her best to stay out of trouble, but, to survive, trouble is what she had to get in to. She had to do what she had to do to survive. Nowhere was home, and she firmly believed that 'home' never existed; that life was just the perpetual motion of moving forward one day to the next until one's inevitable death. She moved around for years, doing what she had to do for food and places to stay, which got her into the wrong kinds of crowds. But, what she found was that although they were rough, they were loyal. Learning that strangers could be a lot more kind than anyone though possible, and she quickly learned to be happy with very little. Adopting an always positive attitude kept her going through rough days. One day, the group that the man she had been hovering around for a while had left. It wasn't odd for her someone to say a quick goodbye, offer to take her with, but she always recognized the look in their eyes that said they didn't really want a travel mate... they wanted to be free, and so did she. So, she set off again. Always getting along with everyone, everyone was her friend. So, whens he stumbled upon a pack, she felt the tug at her heart to want to belong again. When they took her in, she was so thrilled and was trying to do everything she could to hold her place. She didn't want to leave, it was finally starting to feel like 'home'.

Personality:
Lux can be a very secretive woman, but she makes up for it by being a very fun loving, makes everybody happy kind of girl. She is very playful and likes to just enjoy life, and help others enjoy it, too. Along with that she is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet. She is a glass half full, optimistic girl who is just trying to have a good time. But, that good time can get her into trouble, because she'll do whatever 'sounds fun'. That can easily lead her to push limits and boundaries of any 'rules' that are set in place, this is something that has her gotten in trouble the most over the years. She is often referred to as the trouble maker, or mysterious fun new member.

Additional Information:

Wolf form. Theme Song.

On’s:
Playfulness, flirting, kissing, play-fighting, sometimes rougher sex (not painful or anything, just the fun, crazy go-at-it hard kind of rougher sex).

Off’s:
Water sports, blood, pain, torture.

Charlotte Fox

@ Azzmeister89 - Approved! Moved to Character Reference thread.

@ Julles - Looks good so far! Once the history is done, I'll move her over to the Char Ref thread.

@ Everyone - OOC Thread is now up! Use it as you need. Might want to figure out some background between pack members and that sort of thing.

Sara Nilsson

Appearance:

Name:  Dr Josephine O'Rourke

Pack Member: yes

Pack Rank: Low, she is totally uninterested in pack affairs and her dislike for the wolf side of her means she tends to get run over a lot when it comes to pack affairs.

Skill set: Doctor of medicine and have worked one year as trauma surgeon.

Character History: Her mother was an upstanding member of the pack who went looking far outside for some fresh blood to prevent the pack members from becoming to inbred, and she found a very charming Irishman that she seduced. As soon as she was pregnant she snuk out in the middle of the night leaving him none the wiser as to her true nature. And as her daughter grew up she could sometimes be coaxed to tell some stories about him, something about the whole thing made Josephine very uncomfortable with how her mother had acted and in protest she took her fathers last name instead of her mothers tribal name. From a very early age Josephine would start rebelling against almost everything the tribe stood for, from the strict hierarchy of non elected leaders to the prejudice against non pure wolves. As she hit puberty and the change came over her any hope that her rebellious nature would mellow as the wolf came out was dashed. If anything the pure agony of the change made her even more angry at her mother and at the tribe and as soon as it was possible she ran away to go to med-school. She found that her burning desire to learn along with the pure joy of being away from the pack made her really excel in school and she in record time earned herself the coveted doctors title after having been an intern at the ER for only a year. But the stress of city life wasn't so easy on her wolf part, wolves are social animals even if she wasn't and the lack of woods to hunt in made her animal part restless. This in turn started a downward spiral for her into depression that was only broken when one of the pack members who had secretly been keeping an eye on her saw that she wasn't flourishing. After all it wasn't like the pack would just let her leave, she was family even if she didn't want to so they had been keeping an eye on her and now that she was wilting she was dragged kicking and screaming back to them to let the wolf be among its own so they could care for her and let her heal. In their eyes she had been let go to run free as as she was just a little cub but now that it was clear that she needs to be with her own they intend to have her with them . So now she has set up the local little doctors practice where she is treating both the wolves and the humans living all around them, the wolf inside of her is once again happy but she herself is suffering from bouts of depression despite medicating herself with cymbalta on a daily basis. Of course she is under close scrutiny by the pack, they know she isn't happy but for the moment this is the best they can do, and while they love to make sure she is a healthy member she is just one and should she step much further down into depression perhaps a more forceful nip over the nose by the higher ups is needed.

Personality: There always seem to be one troublemaker, and in this pack Josephine is one of those that seem to be in the running for the title. She hates her wolf part and tries to have as little to do with the pack as she can, many times the only reason she hasn't been chased out of the pack is because for all her faults she is practically a genius when it comes to her field and the pack needs a doctor that knows about them and wont go telling the government. She is often suffering from depression as the full moon is coming back around, and sometimes she will even lock herself indoors for days at a time and unknown to most she has started cutting herself on the upper part of her arms and on her thighs.

Additional Information: Virgin

On’s: Kind people, humor.

Off’s: Authority figures, bossy people, pain

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Charlotte Fox

@ Sara - She looks good! The only thing I'd have to say is that the pack would also view her as family despite her rebellion against them. Especially given her mother is a upstanding member, so they'd have a hard time running her off without knowing she'd be okay. They would definitely see her expertise as an asset, but that wouldn't be the only reason they'd have searched her out and brought her back to be with them. Though she most certainly does not need to see it that way. I really like the conflict she can bring.