.I Can't Hate You Anymore. [Homosexual; 1|1]

Started by Technicolor, January 10, 2012, 02:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Technicolor

.When you love someone, that person becomes your everything.
.This is the story about someone who had love hanging in front of them.
.Just to have it snatched away from them as they reached for it.

In high school the two boys where inseparable, though there was hints of more than friendship. These feelings however wasn't mutual. One of them thought the other was flirting while this was just their personality. When he told his friend about this things got ugly and the one questioning left in tears. The two didn't speak for the rest of the semester and then the school was out.
Years and years passed, over and over again their paths crossed, one with a broken heart, the other with a guilty conscience.

Then there was a terrible accident and someone was badly hurt, he woke up with only memories from the beginning of his senior year, when the two where still best friends.
The one with a broken heart knows that the other doesn't remember and decided to help, because he simply can't hate him anymore. But is it really such a good idea to go back into the friend-zone with someone who broke your heart so badly by telling you that they weren't in love with you when you where so sure of that fact?

All I ask, is whoever joins, be able to do at least 2 paragraphs minimum. My posts are usually lengthy, and I expect the same.

DarkHunter

Ah, I am new, so not completely sure how this works- I believe I just join in, yes? Or is there an intro I must post?
Oh yes, and which of the characters did you want to play? The heartbroken or the heartbreaker? Or did you have a preference?

Technicolor

I think I'd like to play the part of the male that was heartbroken. Not the one in the accident.
I'll post tomorrow.