New Ideas Thread [F/F, F/M]

Started by Le Immortelle, July 09, 2011, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Immortelle

Hello there, welcome to my revamped requests thread. Here you will find things which inspire me, plots which I am craving to do and general goodness. Kindly make sure you have gone through O/O's before you approach me. Don't just tell me you want to do X story, tell me what excites you, what is your perspective on it. I want to do more than just your usual roleplay but I want to create something beautiful and unique out of our collaborative writing. An experience which shall be rewarding to both, myself and my writing partner.

Though the stories mentioned below state that I am looking either for M or F partner, it pertains to the character as the gender of my partner is irrelevant to me as long as you can play the role I am seeking in a convincing manner and in a fashion which shall be enjoyable for both of us. Right now, I'm looking for stuff with shorter posts where I'll be playing dominant, teasing and taunting temptress to your submissive character.

Please drop me a PM if you're intrigued by any concept.

Becoming the Turbo Thot

In this game, I would like to play a lonely old woman in her 70s/80s who through either some magical artifact such a family heirloom or a ring she inherits or through scientific means finds herself transformed into a curvy beauty and how she explores her newfound youth.

I see this as a pretty simple game and a series of interconneced one-shots. I don't want anything hard in this but to have this playful, occasionally humorous and sexy vibe and something that's a positive and an empowering change in MC's life as she comes to enjoy her newfound [and oh so very well endowed!] body which suddenly makes life so much more easier and interesting for her.

I also love the idea of her having this youthful self as a 'guise' if we want transformation to have an element of being able to switch back and forth in it, but it isn't mandatory and we can have it be permanent as well.

My prospective partner should be interested in playing various men she has encounters with and subsequently, a long-term romantic interest when she finds love.

Looking only for partners interested in F/M pairing for this.

Note: This is a repost of the ad posted by LtRipley who allowed me to post it. Thank you LtRipley and those are seeing this, do check their ads, they are awesome!

The Woman King - Historical Fantasy - MF but main female character will likely be crossdressing as a man at least in the beginning a fair bit.

This idea is based loosely of Queen Christina of Sweden, who was one of the few Queen Regents in Europe in recent history. She was the only surviving heir of the late king and took the throne when she was still very young. Christian was sworn in under the oath of a king, not a queen, and had been raised more or less as a man. She had been educated, dressed, and treated like a boy all her life and rules as king when she is grown. I'd love to do something similar in a fantasy or original setting. Not sure what I want to do with it so that's just the basic idea. I'd be playing a young princess who is treated and raised more as a prince, at the beginning she'd still be just a prince but at some point her father will die (expectedly or unexpected) and she'll ascend to the throne as king.

I'm not sure who my partner should play, perhaps one of her guards who discovers her secret when he's sworn to protect her and keep that secret, a longtime friend, a rival (someone who's a bit of both), but never knew who she really was until the start of the game somehow, a general or adviser who's known for some time (perhaps close to the late king) and has developed an inappropriate attraction to her? Either way, not long after she's declared king, it'll be discovered that she's not a man and I think I'd like the game to mostly focus on what happens after that.

Do the people accept her anyway? Do they reject her and revolt? What political factions would be created by this news? Who's loyal, who wants to put someone else on the throne, who wants the throne for themselves, perhaps there's even a push to absolve the throne altogether? What if there's a civil war? What if a neighboring or rival nation attacks them in this time of instability? There's a lot that could be done.

The Golden Temple of Cxygu

”The magnificent temples with golden domes where the eternal fire burns for that is where Cxygu has come to reside among us and offer us heavenly blessings. The divinity herself as we experience a golden dawn.”

Inspired by a story arc I had read in Flemish comic Thorgal and art posted above along with some historical episodes.

Uabos is a primitive but a habitable world in far reaches of galaxy. A small moon to the larger planet of Gioria.  Its inhabitants still a rather primitive and predominantly agrarian society. The world is sparsely populated one but there iscivilization and they worship the cosmic entity known as Cxygu whose coming is prophesied and to be harbinger of golden era.

That is until a spaceship is forced to land on the same or crashes, carrying Aldan Baalas. Someone whose presence is seen as a miracle by the primitive society of Uabos. Soon enough, Aldan is able to see an opportunity here and being from a world of advanced tech ends up on a world primarily populated by relatively primitive civilization she becomes their deity Cxygu with a massive personality cult about her, often even performing ‘miracles’ which further assert her authority.

Maybe on her world she was a criminal who was being transported and something causes the ship to crash on this world or is an explorer who seizes an opportunity for well, a good life. I’m open to either of this or any other possibility. But in either, she’s a master manipulator who’s orchestrating it all rather craftily using the tech she has at her disposal and managing to maintain a firm grip on what becomes her private little empire/enclave enjoying a decadent life.

I’d like to explore the story from the moment Aldan ends up on the planet and how she cements her status all the while exploring all sorts of drama. But if prospective partners have preference for something else, I’ll be more than happy to discuss things.

As for who your character can be, you can either be GM for this or anyone you wish. I’m keeping it all rather open ended as there’s plenty of scope for world building here and coming up with all sorts of things together.

Here's few potential concepts for prospective partners to play. The timeline in which the story begins can be adjusted accordingly.

1. Another explorer who ends up on the planet in search of Aldan by the time Cxygu's authority is firmly established.
2. First 'convert' to Cxygu's cult.
3. Chosen ones aka perhaps her harem.
4. Perhaps leader of a group of skeptics who sets out to expose her.
5. A group of squabbling politicians on the planet among whom Cxygu acts as an arbiter through 'divine' intervention and drama that ensues.

The Thief

Re-posting this with permission from incredibly talented midnightblack!

Countess Simina is an absurdly rich, rather eccentric businesswoman by day and a bit of a Catwoman-like thrill-seeker by night.

This story focuses on the Countess being a mysterious, but ultimately soft domme, though she can certainly play rougher if the partner wants it. Expect a lot of sensuality and explicit focus on sexuality as for Simina, it's not only about the goods she steals but also about the women in the mansions of the wealthy and the influential. The real prize for her is the woman and not the jewel.. Details can of course be discussed and negotiated along with the length of the project. The story will be set in modern day city.

This can further also be turned into Simina's encounters with various women in her daily life along with her nocturnal antics with potentially a harem angle. Some possibilities include:

Journalists, Detective, Wife of a Rival, Someone else from high society and so forth. This will be a F/F or F/F+ game only.

Le Immortelle

PRE-MADE CHARACTERS

Ann Marie

Ann Marie

Name: Anna Maria (“Ann Marie”) Briganti (nee Gualtieri)

Height: 5’ 7”

Weight: 140 lbs

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Orientation: Bisexual

Family: Giovanni “Gio” (husband - Deceased), Carmela “Carm” (daughter), Giacomo “Jackie” (son)

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: Italian

Languages Spoken: English, some Spanish and Italian

Education: BA - Business Management University of Narragansett, JD - Merlyn University

Skills: Hand to hand combat, pistols, state property law, criminal law, schmoozing

Likes: Her daughter, smoking, seafood, high fashion, history

Dislikes: Her son, sexism, compromise

Personality: Ann Marie is tough, mean, unrelenting, and sarcastic. She's not a generally easy woman to deal with but everyone who does so seems to agree she's intelligent, crafty, and determined. What she lacks in personal charisma she more than makes up with her striking looks and fantastic fashion sense.

Le Immortelle