Swashbuckler's playground

Started by Captain Maltese, April 01, 2008, 01:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

*draws a line from her neck to her cleavage then looks up to respond*

"Sir, there would be no competition, for once I've pleasured her, she would pass out.  Oh, that's correct...those are your favorite kind of women...and the only kind you can take"

*looks passed the Captain then back to him*

"I might have to say we should dispose of the rat in the corner my dear Captain"

Captain Maltese

"Sure we can entertain the feeble and infirm. That's you Cutter, isn't it?"

*he nods to Greenthorn* "Keep him busy!"

*runs and gets something from inside the wagon*

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Greenthorn

*licks her lips and adjusts her bosom*

"So Cutter, would you like to show me your...sword?

Captain Maltese

*shouts over* "More like a pocketknife, I bet!"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Greenthorn

Cutter

*Grins, revealing curiously lupine teeth*

"Indeed, however, Can you quite grasp one as thick and cumbersome as my...cutlass?"

"and , please, ignore the Swab. He bemoans that his knife's blade is dull and flimsy, hardly a weapon to deflower  a dandelion, let alone a fertile delta."
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Captain Maltese

*jumps on top of the wagon, slides down it and throws the fishnet over the oaf, pulling hard to land the man in the sand*

"Now Cut your way through that one, unless you WANT to lie there and be taken advantage of!"

*eyes Greenthorn*

"Now where were we....you were going to demonstrate the superiority of your tongue over my tool. How about demonstrating the superiority of your tongue ON my tool?"

Greenthorn

*approaches the Captain and circles him, trailing her hand across his chest*  (*drops dagger and kicks it over to the poor trapped rat*)

*whispers in the Captains ear*

"Or how about I watch the swordfight and see who's tool I'd like to tongue?"

Cutter

*slides straight razor from boot and cuts through the net*

*picks up the lass's dagger by the point and deftly flings it by the Captains head, nicking off a bit of his mane as the dagger thuds into a wood post*

"Thanks luv. It has an agreeable balance."

"Fair enough, m'lay, but perhaps we can reach gentleman's agreement and you shall have two swords to wield?"

*eyes narrow to slits*

"Or spill blood."
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Captain Maltese

"Oh, I'm certain blood won't be spilled. She can't possibly be a virgin."

*runs straight past Greenthorn and jumps into the wall behind her, kicks back and sends her flying into Cutter's arms, rolls on the floor and rises up to stand tightly behind her so she's positively sandwiched*

"Or perhaps we should check to make sure."

Cutter

"The man does move fast for a Swab!"

Bodies pressed tight. Breath in ragged gasps.

"Uh, I hope that's your dagger, my love...."

My On's and Off's :

Greenthorn

*smiles as Cutter catches her in his arms, but raises eyebrows as the Captain stands behind her*

"I assure you dearest Captain that I have gotten more action than your best friend Rosey"

*throws her head back and it crashes into the Captain's nose as she steps away from Cutter*

"Seems I am in the midst of scoundrels, not gentlemen!"

Captain Maltese

*curses as he dries his nose*

"And what would gentlemen want you for, sport? Someone to train the fox hounds on?"

*sidles off to find a solid rope*

Cutter

"Bested again, by the fairer sex. 'Tis a long, sad Littany, Eh Captain?"

*smiles and bows to the Lady*

"Well, played. And, truth be told, I'm no gentleman, m'lady. It seems you are indeed in the company of scoundrels and methinks that suits you admirably, so ,please, let us dispense with the charade of manners!"

My On's and Off's :

Greenthorn

*watches the Captain and prepares herself for whatever he may be planning*

"Well Cutter, gentlemen you two may not be, but I am a lady, even if I do tend to surround myself with scoundrels"

*turns to blows a kiss to Cutter*

"Although I can sometimes do some very...unladylike things"

Cutter

* begins to pace like a carnivore*

"Indeed, we are scoundrels, my fair lady. The Good Captain pretends other wise. He is a learned fellow, full of verse and syntax. As for me, well, I am a unrepentant reprobate. I do not hide behind pretense. 'Tis a dreary masquerade."

*catches the gossamer kiss*

"Really, now. Unlady like things,eh ? Say, mend a sail?  Re-work a turbine?"

My On's and Off's :

Greenthorn

*nods to Cutter but keeps looking over her shoulder for the elusive Captain*

"Maybe I will show you how I can make a man weak in his knees then leave the sail mending to the Captain.  Those hands of his must be good for something, since touching a woman's body isn't one of them"

Cutter

*stops his insistent pacing*

"Indeed, you are possessed with a keen insight, m'lady. The Captain, being a trapped on his wooden kingdom with nothing but MEN about him, one does wonder if he does mend more than the scupper boys breeches?"

" If thou wishes to educate me in such matters, my sweet, please, I am an apt pupil."

My On's and Off's :

Captain Maltese

*throws a 40 pounds hayball into Cutter's face, then picks up a bucket of cold water and throws it all over Greenthorn's front*

"Something for your big mouth to graze on Cutter...and something for the cat in heat! Hey, Cutter, how come you are the one who keeps talking about the scupper boys' breeches?"

Greenthorn

*jaw drops, hands go out to the sides-then the smile appears*

"Why Captain, is this the only way you know how to make a woman wet?"

Captain Maltese

"Certainly not, wench - get down on your knees and give me a hand, and you'll get one of the other ways demonstrated right away. And I KNOW Cutter will be ready to get you even wetter, that way."

*lies down in the hay, looking like the very picture of feigned innocene with a straw in his mouth and his hands over his head - and with the saber readily at hand*

Greenthorn

"Wait a few moments Captain..and stay right there.  I have just what you need"

*she laughs and goes off to bring back just what the Captain needs*

Greenthorn

*returns in a few moments with a bucket and smiles at the Captain*

"Glad to see you are still rolling in the hay, although I will note, rolling in the hay...alone!"

*smiling she walks over and pours the bucket full of water and leeches onto the Captain*

"You were looking for something to suck you right?"

Captain Maltese

"AAAAAAARGH! Right, the gloves are officially OFF!"

*runs to the corner while brushing off leashes, returns with a small bucket of leather polishing oil, pushes Greeenthorn down into the hay, straddles her and slowly showers her with the liquid*

Greenthorn

*falls harshly down in the hay and looks in surprise at the oil being poured on her-then smirks*

"Captain, I'm so flattered that you want me wet and slippery.  But from what I saw you wouldn't need any lubrication!"

*looks to the side for her dagger and sighs when she realizes it is out of her reach*