Why are you going to hell?

Started by Captain Maltese, December 22, 2010, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

*sticks tongue out at Mor* Hm!

I'm not going..unless it's to pick up a few of my favorite evil friends and drag them kicking and screaming into the light..Xandi that also means you, and Dovel  ;D Then, I'll go through the Akashic records and come back to torment someone and they'll wish they were in hell.

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Quote from: Sybl on July 16, 2012, 08:51:14 PM
For stealing Mordred's dog.

By then.. my dog.. Morticia.. will have graduated from puppy to hellhound.. so revenge.. will be sweet. I'm thinking the ant kingdom will somehow be involved as well. I heard they were conned into submission by the cheeky fractal babe. :P

Quote from: Eithne on July 18, 2012, 11:51:25 PM
*sticks tongue out at Mor* Hm!

*takes a swipe at that naughty little tongue.. but misses it by a hair* Heh.. be careful with that tongue, tattoo'd girl! :P
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*hehe* What? This?  :P

Don't you know I'm a celestial being..ok..*wipes off some smudge*

Hm..maybe I'll be bouncing between the light and the dark.  :D

Rhys Thanatos

Because of the things that I did to her husband

TaintedAndDelish

Because in hell I can:

dress up like a woman and enjoy pretending that I'm female
put naughty things in my mouth and back door
affectionately kiss women and men
eat bacon cheese burgers on friday
speak against the catholic church and their sinful past of discrimination torture and other things I dare not mention here
not have to support a religion that discriminates and demonizes people for silly reasons....
oh and the biggest sin of all... I can masturbate until the cows come home.

Mordred

Because every single time I wake.. I am super duper relieved that my thoughts can't be read by others. If I was ever given truth serum, in hopes to explore what lurks in this slightly over-sized skull of mine.. I'd better first sign a stack of waivers. Although I'd also explore the possibility of waving a giant magnet over my head hoping what I suspect is true and the binary stuff inside all gets scrambled and turns to digital mush.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Men.

If it wasn't for them I'd be an absolute angel!

Grainne

@Mor..*snickers*

And, how do you know that your thoughts can't be read? Just because you're a vampire? Huh! Even naughty little angels can read those minds. *laughs*

So..I guess I'll stay smudgy if I'm ferrying people between hell and paradise. ;D

*laughs* @Bre..I am one.  O:)

Breathless Intent

For calling E a big liar!! *laughs*

Grainne

*giggles*

For, maybe being a teeeeny tiny one..though I'd get a pass out and ferry.  ;D

Breathless Intent

For being shamelessly lustful.

JackWhite

For getting blind (if you know what I mean.)

Dovel

For being wicked and lustful. For the lies I told, the pleasure I took and the moans I gave her. For teasing her until she screamed and when I was done I told her I had to leave.

She said 'Go to Hell' so that my friends where I shall be.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Mordred

There was this day, so long ago
When thoughts were dull and kinda slow
Thrust to me, a dotted line
Blurry due to too much wine.

Promised was much fun and sin
I pondered long, my thumb on chin
What the hell, why not jump?
Darkness calls to lurk and bump!

I signed that thing real fast I did
But see, I was really just a kid
Centuries later I must admit
I worry where I'll later sit.
*See Pillory*

Biman258

1) For the things I did to her, her sister and her mother
2) For after her moving away continuing to do those things to her sister
3) For the things I want in my mouth and up the back
4) Because when I think of all the things that are "sins" I realize that heaven would be eternal boredom, AKA hell
5) For not finishing anything including this list

Grainne

*she peeks in and giggles*

Still. Not. Going. How many times do I have to tell you people?!  ;)  Well, except to ferry my friends to my own little corner of Paradise, where the wine flows, live music abounds, and love is the foundation of it all.  :D MY corner won't be boring.  :-)

Panduhmoanium

I'm going to hell... Because...

I laughed at a midget driving down the highway and purposely followed them for 10 miles...

Don't judge me damn it!

Mordred

Because I used to have very impure thoughts about my cousin. And that.. is simply the tip of a massive iceberg.
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

Caitlin

Eh... I'm afraid I'm not going to hell or heaven... I became atheist last year and deny the existance of both since they don't make sense.

Though I suppose that makes me heretic and according to my previous religion those go to hell, so... There you go. ;)

Mordred

I got a brand new shovel, all perty and shiny.. might as well start diggin' my way down to see if I can strike some kind of bargain or something.
*See Pillory*

Drifter

"Heaven for the climate, hell for the company!" - Mark Twain

blue bunny sparkle

Because pastors make me wild...

Mordred

If the place truly exists.. which, really.. I am beyond certain in my own mind it doesn't.. (although I imagine the planet Venus is quite close in overall temperature and sensation).. but if it really, truly.. for real was floating out there or lurking deep in the ground or through some f'd up portal.. and was a special destination for bad souls.. yikes.. I think my thoughts alone would tip the scales towards this unfortunate outcome.  >:)
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

I'm going to hell because religious folks are far too violent, cruel, judgmental, legalisti and vanilla for me. Heaven would really suck if its filled with those sorts of folks o.O

* TaintedAndDelish shouts, "Can someone please pass the Chicken Cesar Salad?"