Sci-Fi Setting (M looking for F)

Started by Cooper5362, January 20, 2011, 10:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper5362

I'm interested in starting a new role play.  I'd like to play a male villain that keeps getting interference from a female heroine with more talent than he cares to admit.  He's internally conflicted with trying to disrupt things and his upstart nemesis keeps giving him food for thought.  Over time, he starts questioning himself and has to decide to continue his drive for power and control or maybe start a new partnership with his nemesis to tear down old wrongs he made and slay tyrants he built in his dark past.  I'm open to setting and backdrop.  It might be fun to do a jedi kind of situation or a matrix type thing.  I would like something where the focal characters can manipulate the normal universe though.  The character I will play will be very bad.  His nemesis may end up killing him or falling for him in the end.  Internally, even though he may get chances to kill her, his deep inner workings will cause him to hold off.  He might reason it's for the entertainment value, but over time, he has to come to grips with the fact things are far deeper than what he wants to admit.  I'm kind of new to role play, so feel free to critique me through PM.  PM me if this scenario interests you.  We would have to negotiate which forum to build the story under.  I could see this going anywhere from non-adult to extreme, depending on how you feel about wanting to develop this role play.
Cooper
A/As