Monkey Steals the Peach

Started by Spookie Monster, June 09, 2008, 05:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

This maneuver makes me ask myself one question: "Do I really want to be a ninja that badly?"

Followers of the Iron Hand styles immediately clench their fists tightly, with a crushing grip, and jerk the hand sharply back to the near hip, effectively ripping away the genitals.

I actually can't be sure whether the material presented at the link is real; needless to say, it would be pretty easy to fake.  No origin is given that I can see.  Some form of the maneuver does exist, though; I myself used to call it Monkey Grabs Chestnuts, even if I can't for the life of me remember when or where I learned about it.

What are your thoughts?  Do you know whether this is real or fake?  If it's real, where did it come from?  If it's fake, who produced it?  Have you yourself ever "stolen the peach"?  If so, what did you do with the gentleman's junk once you'd skillfully purloined it?  Do you know whether pirates have any boss moves like this?

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Kathadon

Considering man's ability to learn to cause harm to another man's body knows no limits, I am sure this is a real move. After all the Chinese thought up the Dim Mak techniques to kill with only a touch, supposedly.

And besides you can always be a Chinese pirate outta Shanghai. ;D
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Trieste

The guy in white looks awfully nervous, whatever the case.

I probably would be, too. "Just a mock demonstration, right? ... right?"

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Trieste on June 09, 2008, 03:43:19 PM
The guy in white looks awfully nervous, whatever the case.

I probably would be, too. "Just a mock demonstration, right? ... right?"

Heh! ;D  That's very true, isn't it?  I can imagine the fateful day:

"All right, now we've got to take some photos for Monkey Steals the Peach.  You remember -- the attacker rips off the victim's genitals, just like that.  I've invited a real ninja, Yukio, just for this demonstration.  Gary, I want you to stand in as the victim.  Now, now, now, Gary, I don't want to hear it.  You didn't volunteer for the Touch of Death, you didn't volunteer for Angry Snake Hates the Anus, so you're going to do this.  There's nothing to worry about anyway -- Yukio gets this right at least 60% of the time.  Maybe 65%.  Just remember to stay perfectly still.  Oh, God, and don't look him in the eye like that -- he hates it when you look him in the eye.  Ready, Yukio?  Go!"

Actually, all of this thought about Monkey Steals the Peach has started me worrying about another possible maneuver: Peach Steals the Monkey!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~