Scandalous Affairs: Interest Check!![looking for more males]

Started by DarkAngel111, November 08, 2013, 03:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

Alright this is my very first time actually doing a group RP so please be patient, I have tried my hand at a bit of group roleplays and They have been going quite slowly for my taste. I hope to Change that with this idea.

Basic Idea: David Howard Happens to be a young 31 something Business Mogul's son. He took the reins of the family business at a young age of 27, and has bloomed the business into alot more than it ever was. He owns the businesses in different industries, Real estate, Oil Industry, Restaurants and hotel chains. His own achievement however is the very Elite Modeling Agency GLAM (name is dumb i know suggest a new one?). The agency has become the best and known worldwide, They have over the past 5 years given the fashion industry and hollywood some of their best models and actresses. While also making sure that their interests are secure.

On the Face of the business everything is Legit. Although behind closed doors, there is a completely Illegal Empire running. Drug trafficking, Human trafficking, Illegal operations within the country. But the only way he gets away with all of this is because he knows the secrets of every Politician in capitol hill, the Models from GLAM provide company, and services to everyone, for a night of pleasure or a arm candy at a charity event. Therefore even at his age, no one in the capital tries to stop his operation. Which seems to be ever growing.

The Lead character of David Howard, will be played by ME. Don't worry though, he will be the one with least contact with any of the girls ;) haha.

THIS is a basic idea, I want multiple players for this idea, some politicians, maybe a couple of private detectives, People interested in doing business with him. Models of course!. Also, we will only have a basic character sheet there won't be a complex system or anything.

We will only use REAL PICTURES.
Post ATLEAST once a Week.
We will be removing anyone who is absent without a notice for over a week. I have many creative juices flowing about my head ;)

Links to threads.
Main (IC) Thread
OOC Thread
Approved Characters

Chasseybaby

Will put my hand in if this gets going ^^

DarkAngel111

lets hope it does, I had a couple of people who i suggested the idea to for one on one, and they all said it would be a great groupie! so I thought i would try my luck, hopefully we will find a few more people.

Chasseybaby

I hope others join as well, ^^ Im already scouting out pictures and creating character ideas. :P

DarkAngel111

hahah
what did you have in mind for your character ? ;) care to share?

Chasseybaby

Well i have been siting on this angelic looking pic but I play more bad girls so im wondering if i can make her very innocent to look at but have a very different personality once she opens her mouth... Im still not too sure myself :P I do have a collection of other sexy pictures to use as well... >.<

DarkAngel111

haha well its always good to have a creative mind at hand. Like I said I am new to the group playing thing, maybe you can be of help ;)

Chasseybaby

Sure thing! ^^ Let me know what you need and Id be happy to help out!

DarkAngel111

you are a good writer, and seem to be on good terms with alot of people ;)
So tell me, do you know people who would be willing to play this out?.

Chasseybaby

Thanks! ^^ I love to write so Im glad it shows! I really like the people on here they are friendly and very very creative and make wonderful friends!

I may have a few people who might join, have you asked Vix in our Zombie thread together ;) Shes pretty awesome!

Chasseybaby

Onecleanslate

MagicalPen

Color me interested if others join too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

DarkAngel111

great 3 possible players!
we need a few more females to be the models and actresses! hmmmmm

Chasseybaby

]
All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! ^^ Come join this thread!

rustytiger

I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

DarkAngel111

oohh thats great. finally we have two ladies!

we need atleast a couple more to start where do you guys suggest we put this RP ? Light? or extreme?.

Julles

I seem to find myself interested in this as well... :)

DarkAngel111

I believe it is Time we start putting up Character Sheets.

very basic stuff.

Player's Name

Character Name

Occupation.

Awareness(about the business legitimacy)

Bio

Appearance.

Anything you wish to include in there is a bonus! :) I will be posting a character sheet for my Character very soon.

DarkAngel111

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Player’s Name: DarkAngel111

Character Name: David Howard.

Bio: James Howard, the CEO of Howard Group was the son and only heir of a true business Magnate Mathew Howard. He had inherited businesses in Oil, real estate, media, and Gambling from his father, who had led the company since the early 1900s, he was one of the pioneers’ , and although during his father’s time the competition was not as tough or as unfair as it had become during James time. Now people were cruel, manipulative, and Greedy. With the growing industries everyone wanted a share in the business and small and large companies alike started popping up to take a share, with the growing competition the legit ways of his father were not enough, although James was not the one to start the Grey activities within the company, his father had put a strong footing for the company and for the illegal activities as well which ran behind the huge front. Thanks to his father James still had the connections to people High up in the political circle, as well as some discreet relationships with the mafia.

Although his success was growing despite the competition, there were many controversies that circled him. Starting from Shady Arms deals to embezzlement, and insider trading, but none of the charges were ever proven. He was on the board of over a dozen Corporations. But for a man that rich to have no welfare work to his name attached, would have made him look bad. He had several cancer treatment hospitals that were using cutting edge research and technology. There were facilities developing prosthetic limbs for disabled. The revenue stream for his business was off the charts. Thanks to the Very small but successful media network he owned.

Howard Entertainment was a small network that his father had started over a decade ago. The man could see the future, which was what James always believed. He had started this little project before the media had grown into what it was now. Soon after James realized exploiting weaknesses was the best way to further his business, he had focused mainly on Howard Entertainment. It now had a celebrity and fashion Magazine, one of the most widely read entertainment publications in the country. They had the best reputation and the best place to work for the models; the events available were wide and gave plenty of exposure to the models. Many models who worked for Howard group had gone on to become the next supermodels. Even some of them had sidelined into becoming actresses in Hollywood.

Although he had inherited the business James was not the one to laze around he worked hard and expected his staff to match his level of commitment. Although working for Howard Corporation was no walk in the park, but the parties were even better. The lavish venues the best resorts, most expensive drinks, and of course who could forget the models, they were a permanent fixture at these events. It was a way for him to show off he could still pull the strings. The guests ranged from biggest entrepreneurs to politicians, and even some white collar criminals.

A womanizer himself, he had his eye for the best models in the industry, who often accompanied him wherever he went, but he also knew the tastes of his friends and customers. He made sure that every pocket was filled may it be bribes, gifts or a favor, although adding a little glamour added to the benefit of being his friend was always welcomed, and The models working for him saw to it. The COO of the Media division kept an eye out for girls or women who were looking to get success at breakneck speed, and were willing to ignore a few laws. Although not everyone working for Howard Group was corrupt or involved in the illegitimate business. A great number of employees were not involved in the grey business ran by James Howard.

Mintprincess

I'd be interested in one of the ladies. I'll work on my character sheet this weekend!

Chasseybaby

Player's Name: Chasseybaby

Character Name: Chloé Lacroix

Awareness: Been apart of themodeling business since she was 18, has known about the cover industry since she was 23 when GLAM started taking off her father is a loyal client

Bio:Chloé is the only child born into a semi wealth French family of businessmen known as Lacroix Crock's; for their underhanded ways and blood-thirst for money. Her family moved to the states to find new opportunities and make new connections with other low lives. Her father, a famous lawyer, who set a monster of a man free and sent innocent man to prison years ago, has built his wealth off of blood money and other bribes from rich elite families. Sadly, Chloé has also been painted with the same brush as her sinful family, even though she is nothing like her father or relatives.

Ever since Chloé was little her father had always been away on cases, which has caused a big rift between them. She has never known her mother, since she ran off with another man at the tenner age of two, leaving Chloé in the hands of her disgruntled father. Ignored and shunned by her only known relative, most of the time when he is home, she keeps to herself and her photos; exploring her world through the lens of her camera, finding an escape from her life of imprisonment by her families reputation to make her own. Spending time with the help, the only family she has known. Dreams of leaving her gilded palace and to experience life and freedom from her father and making an imprint on the world.

When she started to grow into her body she realized she was quite a beauty and found herself on the other side of the leans then when she was younger. Her father saw his little girl rising into fame and decided to push her into the Howard Group to stretch his hand in an attempt to form a business deal between them. Chloé’s hate for her father make her prissy and rebelling him at every turn but still pursued her dream of being a model. Loving the attention and love men gave her that her father never did. She gives off a cold and unapproachable vibe but also a sexy and mysterious ones as well. She’s only ever openly nice to her pet cat Sherlock.

She has worked for Howard group for five years and has been the date and arm candy for a number of successful men, proving ton of blackmailing information to the company. Making her a valued asset and lining her fathers pockets as well.

Appearance:

Wicked Vixen

I will make a sheet in the morning! ^.^ if you still have room
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Wicked Vixen

DarkAngel you smooth talker you ;) I'll havee it done by tonight

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

DarkAngel111

oohh its okay I am in no rush
after all only chassey has submitted a CS, we still have quite a few more to go.

rustytiger

Is it ok if I make my character a Politician/ She helps with the slave trade?
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

DarkAngel111

That is ofcourse possible :).

AS everyone can probably tell, that this idea is very open. we can have as many characters and players as we like.

rustytiger

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

great :)   I'll make you a model then and post the sheet here shortly :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

Alright :)

This is also for everyone else who showed interest, We need Character sheets so we can start this thing! I will be ready to start this off exactly in a week from now.

Loves

Player's Name: Loves

Character Name:   Megan Elise Tanner

Awareness(about the business legitimacy):  She has heard whispers of what some models have done in order to secure a job, but has always thought that would never happen to her.

Bio:

Megan has been a model since she was 8 months old. Her cherub baby face and gorgeous curls had melted the hearts of many around the world. As she grew older, her looks transformed from sweet and innocent, to the typical girl next door, and finally blossoming into a sexy woman with an elegance that seemed regal. Through her childhood she had enjoyed an active modeling career, even breaking into commercials.  However, the older she got the less work she had been given as the agency she had been with seemed more apt to offer the opportunity to the newer faces that had joined their agency.

It seemed her time with the Henderson and Blevic agency had come to its end. Instead of renewing the contract Megan chose to retire at the old age of 19. Life was going to change, Megan was determined to make it so! She prepared to go back to school, perhaps find a new career that would fulfil her, maybe even give something back to the community. She fit into college life easily, ignoring those that stared at her with that all too familiar look in their eyes “where do I know her from?”

For a few years things had been running smoothly. She had made a fair amount of money working all of her life and had entrusted her finances to a family friend, Benson Taylor. Benson was like a second father to her, someone she was able to turn to when in need besides her parents. Nothing could have prepared her for what happened the year she turned 23. Her luck went from golden to nonexistent within 30 seconds! The new year had started in tragedy when her mother and father perished in an automobile accident. Megan had been distraught, leaning Benson more than she should have, entrusting him with everything while she mourned.

For a year she had held herself in limbo, keeping herself away from the public eye, retreating from everything and everyone but for one, Benson. He was her lifeline until…

The phone rang one rainy afternoon. It would seem that Megan was broke! Benson had stolen her money, as well as the money from her parents estate and had fled the country, leaving Megan with only the clothes in her closet. Her life changed drastically once again. Megan was forced to head back into the workforce, doing the only thing she knew, modeling. And so she approached several different agencies and left headshots and her resume,  hoping to get a call back. If things didn’t turn around soon she didn’t know what she would do. Megan had already been forced out of her swanky high rise apartment, trading it for a much more affordable one bedroom in a broken down four floor walkup in an undesirable area. She had fallen hard from her perfect life, left wondering just how much more she could take before circumstances broke her completely.

Appearance:

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Chasseybaby

Yeah! im so excited to start! I have the perfect opening for Chloè ^^ Hope the CEO isnt too busy to have a little morning visit from a certain belle dame :P

Thanks for joining Loves ^^ Nice character sheet btw ;) sexy...

Hey Dark what happened to all those guys who put their hand in for this? Did you scare them all off? lol

DarkAngel111

Hey Chassey,
I have no idea why everyone disappeared!!!! :(
I will be posting PMs to everyone to check in, see what their thoughts are, I believe I hurried with the idea, I should have waited till after my exams :P
Now I am all giddy about this, and trying to study at the same time! haha.

Oh and Chassey I am posting the Accepted Character's Link, Yours can go there now :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191442.0

Chasseybaby

DarkAngel111

wonderful :)

Some new Air Stewardess roles will be up shortly, Anyone who feels they can play one should work on a character. :)

Loves

Quote from: Chasseybaby on December 04, 2013, 01:56:51 AM

Thanks for joining Loves ^^ Nice character sheet btw ;) sexy...

Glad to come aboard ;)   and thank you, I have a girl crush on Angelina, so I use her when I can.

right, I have moved my character sheet over, and now I must fall down face first into bed as I need to be up in three hours
:P

talk to you all soon :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Chasseybaby

Desirous

Hey everyone!

Place for another male character available?

DarkAngel111

well there is still space open for males as people who have shown interests earlier have not yet responded to the thread,
let me know what you want your character to be?, politician ? business man?

Desirous

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on December 04, 2013, 11:29:21 AM
well there is still space open for males as people who have shown interests earlier have not yet responded to the thread,
let me know what you want your character to be?, politician ? business man?

I would like to be a part of this group. I`m thinking about a rather corrupt womanizer Politician and would be posting the CS in a day or two`s time.

Loves

Howdy folks :)

No pressure of course, just trying to judge my time and the posts that I can do over the next week. Will this game be starting soon?

ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

well I will be starting this hopefully this week.
I am waiting on atleast ONE Male Character sheet.
If I dont, I might have to NPC them. Which will hurry things along of course.
So I will be starting this before friday. :)And Loves, your character, I just love ;) haha.

Loves

Cool!  Looking forward to starting the game  with you all :)

and thanks, I'm excited to play her  ;D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Chasseybaby

>.< Is it sad that I have my post already ready for this game? ^^ lol cant wait to start!

Loves

I would to if I could decide if she is supposed to come in for an interview or her first day :P  so I'm gonna say no, its not sad, its responsible RPing

;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

I think you could come in for your interview, or maybe this is your interview for a much more dangerous position, It could be that Higher pay, and more perks have persuaded you to take part in some of the grey areas of the business. :)

Loves

I like that

Perhaps she had a decision to make and a time limit to make it. That morning she could be heading to see whoever it is you direct me to in order to give them her final decision

ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

yes, you could be interviewed by a NPC. But you will only see David after your first assignment is completed.

Chasseybaby

Loves

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on December 10, 2013, 12:27:10 AM
yes, you could be interviewed by a NPC. But you will only see David after your first assignment is completed.

Alrighty then :) sounds good to me. I can work out my intro with that in mind. Thanks :)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Chasseybaby on December 10, 2013, 01:02:45 AM
Friday seems so far away... :(

dont get greedy now chassey :p
My exam today was tough like you wouldn't believe lol. I am still feeling the effects of the pressure!
I will be working on starting us off tonight and all day tomorrow.

Desirous

I know am late, but this week`s been crazy and hopefully shall be posting my CS in a day or two`s time max!

Spoons

Player's Name: Spoons

Character Name: Connor Harris

Occupation: Head of Howard Security, Thug Boss, Organization Muscle, The "Get it done" guy

Awareness(about the business legitimacy): Full

Bio:

Connor was always the go-to guy. He was the one in school that people would go to if they had problems. He was a pack leader, football team captain, class president -- even though he didn't actively run. People naturally looked to the imposing man for leadership. He was used to people getting done things when he instructed and that was that.

After graduating highschool Connor joined the Army. He was an infantryman for four years and deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan. Upon leaving the military he had several combat awards, signifigant combat training, and he'd finished his college degree in Asset Protection online. This made him the perfect candidate to head up Howard Corp's security and general muscle needs.

Currently Connor leads Howard Security. A well armed private army that protects the business' assets both legal and illegal. His muscle is the muscle that protects the girls, secures shady deals, and keeps Mr. Howard himself safe at all times. Connor spends his time on a daily basis moving throughout the city and the company's numerous holdings to ensure that the security is always at its' prime. He does not like jobs that are not done well. He does not like half-assing, and that is clear from the way he does business.

Appearance.

Looking for CONNECTIONS in Deviations! Here are a list of my ideas!

Wicked Vixen

Player's Name

Character Name: Akiko Mizuchi

Awareness(about the business legitimacy): Full

Bio: Akiko was born to a poor family. This is how her desire..not need for money was born. Every day since she was old enough to remember she hated being poor. She did not blame her parents nor did she look down on them. It was not their fault and she hated to see her parents to work so hard only to scrounge up so little. She vowed to someday be able to make so much money she honestly didn't know what to do with it. When she began to grow up she found that she had a pretty good head on her shoulders and figured smarts would be her ticket out of poverty and with it she could show her family a better way to live.

Then puberty happened and the game began to change as well as her game plan so to speak. She was beautiful and as she watched her body grow and develop she realized she could use both her head and her body to pave her way to her golden ticket. With an iron will and a womanly body to match she set out intending to find some way to make use of both gifts; looks and brains.

However life was much harsher than she anticipated. After suffering and going through various dead end jobs and false hopes she managed to land a job working for a modeling agency. At first it seemed normal and they asked for nothing out of the ordinary until one day they asked her to accompany a high ranking politician that in all honesty lusted after her. She was not told straight out to gain leverage over him but it was heavily implied. After several similar occurrences she thought to seduce a higher up in her agency and through the use of her.....wits, she learned a bit more of the chain of command and how other operation happened in the background of legitimate business, rather than become a whistle blower she kept to herself and went along with what she was paid and told to do after all they were paying her top dollar not many woman had both smarts and beauty.   

Appearance:
Akiko Mizuchi

DarkAngel111

Both of your characters are approved as far the Bio goes. :)

Spoons once you have the appearance looked at, you can post the CS in the Approved Characters Thread.
Wicked you can do it now :) I will have to find a little something for you to do. :)

DarkAngel111

since none of the initial players who showed interest in male characters have replied the thread is again open for more male participants, we already have quite a few models, and we are not accepting anymore. So If anyone is interested in playing one of these roles you can contact me or post here.

Head Of security for Howard Group.
atleast 1 Politician.
We also require 2 people who can play business men.

Wicked Vixen

Loves

we are having a special!

Two models for the price of one character sheet

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Wicked Vixen

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Loves on January 10, 2014, 11:18:43 PM
we are having a special!

Two models for the price of one character sheet

Hmmm, sounds good deal to me ;). I go for private detective working with one politicians who is trying find 'dirt' on David Howard.

Character Name: Jamie Duskroad

Occupation: Private Detective, former murder investigation cop from NYC

Awareness(about the business legitimacy): Suspicions, but no proofs or full scope

Bio: Jamie Duskroad came from parents which both worked on law (and both have retired by now) and so it influenced Jamie also to become part of the law and government. He studied law and as his mother was lawyer he got deep insight on said matters, while his father was a chief in police until medical retirement (honorably discharged). In cross road deciding between becoming lawyer or police officer, he picked police career as he wanted to catch and tag bad guys (instead working to lessen their sentences or discuss in front of court to get them maximum sentences). Thanks also having athletic life in sports during high school and university he was put on field duty.

After few years he was promoted to officer and then onto murder investigation by studying crime scene analysis and specializing in making psyche profiles of killers (getting inside their heads so to speak). He got girlfriend at that point and they had dated five years, engaged one year and she had become pregnant, they planned marry later in the year before Jamie was retired.

Reason why he retired was simple; he tracked a rapist killer, got him captured because his profile was perfect spot on him (and so they could trap him) and he was publicly congratulated in media for his analysis skills. Killer got loose during transport (traffic accident) and killer struck where it hurt Jamie the most; raping and killing his pregnant wife. Jamie chased the killer and instead arresting him as he should had, he instead tortured the sick fuck until he killed him through torture. It got taped by security camera and he was dishonorably discharged permanently from being cop.

Since then he has been private investigator who runs few vices to stump the pain of loss of his girlfriend and also scorn his former colleagues show on him every given opportunity. Not to mention scorn of his parents who had been proud of him until he was dishonorably discharged.

Appearance

Chasseybaby

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on January 10, 2014, 11:40:19 PM
lol yeah and another to watch/film the fun ;D

*grabs the booze and gets the fuzzy cuffs out* Yeah! Time to have fun girls! ^^

Welcome Zaer! I hope you enjoy are little playhouse ^^

Loves

Wow, advertisement works  ;) 

welcome Zaer!

Let's see if we can tempt another into our web.....

ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

where have you been advertising Loves??? :P

oh and private detective sounds great, Zaer there is a approved character link you can post your character there. :)

Oh and I am back now, I will be catching up on some RPs, by other people before I come back to my own ;) I have faith in my players and there are alot of stories going on for them.

And  I apologize loves, I have kept you waiting so long!!, give me a day at most to get you a reply. :)

Loves

here silly.... just put a link up so ppl intereted can see the characters in the game :)

and no worries about the delay, I've been getting over a cold anyway. I'm either sleeping or sneezing my head off :P
ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

if only I knew how to do it... lol. yours looks perfect, and I suck and all these graphic, designing and stuff lol.

Loves

If you want me to design something for the game, I'm happy to do so :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

I am thinking you should make a banner not so high, but it can be long, so I can put it in my signature, Simply use the name Scandalous Affairs, and include pictures of all the characters. That should help recruit more people. in-case some one leaves or we need characters.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

That looks Great! :)
May neeed to send me the link/code so i can put it in my signature. :)

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

click on the picture and it brings you to the thread

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=189504.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/7/72/AXPoyOOKOkLg.jpg[/img][/url]
ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

goody :) i knew it could be done, lol i tried the [Url] code thingy just did it the wrong way haha

Loves

:) 

those code are very annoying at times.  :P

so, your reply was great....another blow to her ego :P  but that's fun.  did you want me to have her just leave? is she to go to the police? I was thinking it might be interesting to have her say fine...consider me fired.  :P  but wasn't sure if he would go after her or not. My guess would be not.  :P
ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

he wouldn't go after her, but her reply could be where will I find this man with the flash drive. thats a part he has left out on purpose, to see if she has her mind on the job or not. :P or she could forget about it in her flusteredness :P

Loves

Okay, that's good to know. I have to head off to work. Hopefully a reply will happen once I return home.

ON HIATUS AGAIN